• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Team Regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Team Regulations

My Sceptile, Dragonair and Weavile have battled, if anyone can dig up the records, but they were Treecko, Dratini and Sneasel at the time--if I wanted them back, would they come back in their current state or back down to their first stage? I mean, you updated my Dragonair's sig so that might count as a record of him, but what about the other two?

For those who don't want to bring back their old teams... What do we get instead?

Ability to create a couple of new team members to import for free instead.

And how many is a couple?

Say their was a point system, each point being worth one rarity level (e.g. I could spend 5 points on a rarity five and 3 points on a rarity 3)...

How many 'points' would I get?

And how many is a couple?
Two. Literally a couple.

Say their was a point system, each point being worth one rarity level (e.g. I could spend 5 points on a rarity five and 3 points on a rarity 3)...

How many 'points' would I get?
Not sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom