• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DAMN NINJAS

Ninjas are so much better, they even have their own Wikipedia article, while pirate gets redirected to piracy.

They're just too awesome for an article anyone can edit with their ninja propaganda.

The article on ninjas can't be edited with pirate propaganda, because

1) Pirates are too dumb to think of it.
2) Pirates don't have internet
3) Ninjas are so awesome that it's impossible to think of any argument against them.
4) If it does get edited, the ninjas ninja the editor and edit it back within a second.

1) Pirates are too dumb to think of it.
Or too smart to be bothered with it.
2) Pirates don't have internet
Ever heard of cyber-pirates?
3) Ninjas are so awesome that it's impossible to think of any argument against them.
Blatantly untrue, this is a whole topic of them.
4) If it does get edited, the ninjas ninja the editor and edit it back within a second.
Because they're ninja-supporting arseholes.

Pirates can fucking shoot balls that can kill everyone.

Everyone.

So it's obvious. But I think ninjas could dodge those. Maybe.

I have scientifically proven evidence that ninjas are cooler than pirates: Batman is a ninja.

Pirates get booty.

Dude pirates only have one eye and they can kick your ass.

By that logic oxygen molecules are ninjas because you can't see them. :/

Also, pirates are better. They're friendlier. =)

xD. Okay.

But still, pirates are better.

BOTH.

Plus ninjas don't have parrots.

They can't, they'd look stupid, and the squawking and saying of "who's a pretty boy then" would ruin the ninjas' precious stealth.

Parrots can't be ninjas. That's just silly. How would they throw ninja stars, how wold they wave nunchucks round?

If Ninjas are so stealth-stealth-stealth and you can't even seem them or notice them beating you up, how do you know they even exist?

Pirates are at least less fictional. :]

All pro-pirate and/or anti-ninja. Point #2 stands.

Whoops, that was meant to be my one when I edited in the word "not", to say "I have evidence ninjas are NOT cooler than pirates: Batman is a ninja".

Back
Top Bottom