• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Creepy Pokemon Shit

I agree Brock; Glitchy Red, and Lost Silver are my favorites. Tarnished Gold's idea was awesome but it was not very well written.

So, something a little odd happened today.

I was walking through town, playing Pokemon Yellow on my Gameboy when a girl stopped me. The two of us talked for a little while about the game - with the hype building for Black and White and the reboots of Silver and Gold out, she was surprised to see anyone playing the first gen. She asked me if the ghosts crept me out, as I was in Lavender Town at the time. I said no and she smiled and asked me jokingly; "Then what's that white hand on your shoulder?"

I smiled and played along with it, in my own way. "That's my Dad's hand. He says hello." She looked at me and then over my shoulder, at the air beside me. Catching on, she grinned and waved to the space next to me.
"Hi Mister!" She said brightly. I grinned.
"He wants to know if it's cool to borrow your soul for a little bit." She frowned a little but kept playing along with the joke.
"Sure! But I have classes to get to."
"Ah, that's a shame. Maybe some other time then?" I smiled at her politely.

She laughed. "Yeah, sure!"
"Don't worry." I said brightly. "Dad would give it to me to keep safe in a jar with the others. Most people think they're fireflies." She blinked at me at that and I smiled apologetically. "Sorry. I've got a bit of a weird sense of humour."
"That's okay..." She said, before changing the subject. After a little chat, we had to go our separate ways, but not before sharing names.

The next day, there was a new firefly in my jar. I smiled at her. See, Dad didn't like me playing Pokemon because he thought I would get obsessed with collecting them all. So now he collects these little lights for me to show how futile my efforts would be. When I was younger I kept bugging him into it as a way of knowing he was there, and because it was only 151 pokemon to get...

Nowadays, I just like having that soft light beside my bed.

Oh god what. This is just something silly that came up from a conversation between me and Typh. I'll write a proper creepy story someday, but today is not that day.

So, something a little odd happened today.

I was walking through town, playing Pokemon Yellow on my Gameboy when a girl stopped me. The two of us talked for a little while about the game - with the hype building for Black and White and the reboots of Silver and Gold out, she was surprised to see anyone playing the first gen. She asked me if the ghosts crept me out, as I was in Lavender Town at the time. I said no and she smiled and asked me jokingly; "Then what's that white hand on your shoulder?"

I smiled and played along with it, in my own way. "That's my Dad's hand. He says hello." She looked at me and then over my shoulder, at the air beside me. Catching on, she grinned and waved to the space next to me.
"Hi Mister!" She said brightly. I grinned.
"He wants to know if it's cool to borrow your soul for a little bit." She frowned a little but kept playing along with the joke.
"Sure! But I have classes to get to."
"Ah, that's a shame. Maybe some other time then?" I smiled at her politely.

She laughed. "Yeah, sure!"
"Don't worry." I said brightly. "Dad would give it to me to keep safe in a jar with the others. Most people think they're fireflies." She blinked at me at that and I smiled apologetically. "Sorry. I've got a bit of a weird sense of humour."
"That's okay..." She said, before changing the subject. After a little chat, we had to go our separate ways, but not before sharing names.

The next day, there was a new firefly in my jar. I smiled at her. See, Dad didn't like me playing Pokemon because he thought I would get obsessed with collecting them all. So now he collects these little lights for me to show how futile my efforts would be. When I was younger I kept bugging him into it as a way of knowing he was there, and because it was only 151 pokemon to get...

Nowadays, I just like having that soft light beside my bed.

Oh god what. This is just something silly that came up from a conversation between me and Typh. I'll write a proper creepy story someday, but today is not that day.

xD I thought he actually took her soul for a moment. And then I realized that he caught a firefly.

Sorry, I had to stop playing for a while. You know work and all.

So the game seems to be running normal, except for my damn charmander taking forever to level. Metapod leveled fine though. (BTW: I nicknamed the Metapod 'Penis'. C'mon I had to.) Ran into more hacked npc's....

So-

Virdian Forest:

"This is my wife.... I settled." Guy standing next to tree.

"I ran out of condoms while searching for wild pokemon... remember to carry extras just in case!" Kid

"You didn't happen to find my pants in there? No? Why are you looking at me like that?" Old person at second building.

Pewter City

"I WILL SURVIVE!!! HALLELUJAH I WILL SURVIIIIIIVE!" Jigglypuff in Pewter City Pokemon Center.

"There aren't many serious tainers ((seriously spelled wrong)) around here, they're all like BUGCATCHERS and BRITTANYSPEARS, but Brock is different! He's hard as a rock!"

Sorry, I will face Brock later, I'm training a bit now.

Sorry, I had to stop playing for a while. You know work and all.

So the game seems to be running normal, except for my damn charmander taking forever to level. Metapod leveled fine though. (BTW: I nicknamed the Metapod 'Penis'. C'mon I had to.) Ran into more hacked npc's....

So-

Virdian Forest:

"This is my wife.... I settled." Guy standing next to tree.

"I ran out of condoms while searching for wild pokemon... remember to carry extras just in case!" Kid

"You didn't happen to find my pants in there? No? Why are you looking at me like that?" Old person at second building.

Pewter City

"I WILL SURVIVE!!! HALLELUJAH I WILL SURVIIIIIIVE!" Jigglypuff in Pewter City Pokemon Center.

"There aren't many serious tainers ((seriously spelled wrong)) around here, they're all like BUGCATCHERS and BRITTANYSPEARS, but Brock is different! He's hard as a rock!"

Sorry, I will face Brock later, I'm training a bit now.

ROFL, love the jigglypuff that's BEAST!
and OMG BRITTNEY EFFING SPEARS EWWWW!

Please keep it coming I am so looking forward to Brock!

Dark Shockwave: my dad is dead too, five years ago.

Enoke: oh ok then, did you play his game then? Since you know his name.

I'll set it up right now, if it hasn't already been done. I've got an idea of how to run it. Unless, of course, you want a mod to set it up.

(Which Thread would it go in, again? General Pokemon Discussion, Writing or Games?)

I think we should have both an art section and a writing section that are judged separately, since there's been quite a bit of both in this thread.

(Also, have you made the contest yet?)

Entering Glitchy Red into it.

Wait, did you write Glitchy Red? :O

I dunno, I kind of suck balls at writing but maybe I could do some art or something? Or I could try writing. If I have time (which is very uncertain at this point).

Back
Top Bottom