• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[NIGHT 3] Confused PokeMafia

Re: [DAY 2] Confused PokeMafia

Aside from the notification that my Forretress shell was hit, the only PMs I've gotten are the same as everyone else has gotten: that the night phase has started, and 48 hours for night actions.

When I said please say your PMs, I really meant please say your out-of-the-ordinary PMs, but this works too, I guess.

Aside from the notification that my Forretress shell was hit, the only PMs I've gotten are the same as everyone else has gotten: that the night phase has started, and 48 hours for night actions...

But, wait, have you gotten them at every night period? I mean, I have, but if some folks only got them night 1, and others got them all nights, that could be indicative, right? But if everyone got them both nights, I guess not.

Anyway, we should probably decide who to lynch, or if we should again. It's really hard to tell, as we don't find out the actual alignments of anyone until we choose to end the game. So far, there's just one vote for blazheirio889, but I'm starting to wonder if that's a good idea....

(Just popping my head in here to clear things up. People get lynched with a plurality, not necessarily a majority, which means without any more votes, blazheirio889 will die.)

come on this is not going anywhere. I targeted Jack last night and came up with nothing. we need to do something or the pikachu clan will win. I nominate Manic Fame. Screw doing nothing.

Except that we're pretty sure the Pikachu Clan is dead, remember?

It's about the only way to get two deaths and have someone else not hit, assuming Jack is telling the truth. Which I'm not convinced of, but...

It's interesting that demonickittens is more worried about a Pikachu cult win than a Mafia win. The suspicious kind of interesting.

Yes, it does seem a bit suspicious... especially when the clan is likely dead. Kittens might be a newbie to Mafia, but still...

Meh, it's the only thing we've got, so I'll nominate demonickittens.

Last edited:

I don't know. Demonickittens' mistake seems more of a newbie error. And of course nothing to lynch over but I guess if you insist...

demonickittens.

so I'm gonna have to bandwagon here, but demonickittens.

Day 2

demonickittens is dead.

24 hours for night actions.

Back
Top Bottom