• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[NIGHT 3] Confused PokeMafia

Re: [DAY 1] Confused PokeMafia

I targeted Flora and Ashes. Nothing in particular happened.

Nominate Athasan

wtf? TWO PEOPLE TARGETED ME? why? I... *sob* I thought you *sob* I thought you loved me!!! *sob* UHUHUHUHUHHHH

Brock because he is an idiot and needs to die a horrible painful death because he is he sucks so bad.

Because editing is suspicious,

Maybe either Jack or Flora was a killer, and the other was a healer, and since they both targeted me, I got saved? And maybe Rock was Pikachu, Grass King became Pichu then died.

Oh and I targeted Psymon.

I didn't target anyone because it felt awkward killing someone when I didn't even know what I was. :x

Nemec

Hmm...what a coincidence, that Hiikaru and WUE targeted each other...assuming they're telling the truth, of course.

Now that all the info on who targeted who is in, I can safely reveal my deductions:

Either EmeraldEspeon or Blazhy are almost definitely Scyther. My PM at the end of Night One read:
O said:
Your Forretress shell has been hit!

Therefore I was targeted to be killed and saved because my role has two lives. The only roles (correct me if I'm wrong) that kill are Scyther and Haunter. If Scyther tried to kill me, then rock-ground was Pikachu Cult, recruited Grass King, and then was killed by Haunter, which killed the Pichu (Grass King) as well. As far as I can tell, this is the only scenario that makes sense given what we know (including the description of the dead people, which implied they died of fright, which implies Haunter).

(As a summary, the following is a compilation of who targeted whom.)

NIGHT ONE
Flora and Ashes -> Brock
Manic Fame -> Nemec
dragonair -> nothing
demonickittens -> ManicFame
Jack_the_PumpkinKing -> Brock
Athasan -> Flora and Ashes
ole_schooler -> EmeraldEspeon
Hiikaru - Worst Username Ever
Grass King dead
Worst Username Ever -> Hiikaru
**blazheirio889 -> Jack_the_PumpkinKing
**Emerald Espeon -> Jack_the_PumpkinKing
Nemec -> nothing
Brock -> Psymon
rock-ground dead
Griffin -> Worst Username Ever
Psymon -> Griffin

Unless anybody has some other major insight, I change my vote to EmeraldEspeon because she's (he's?) first on the list out of those two, and if she turns out not to be Scyther I recommend tomorrow we (or you, if I get killed) go after Blazhy.

Also, I'm about to head out to my theatre rehearsal so don't be suspicious of me posting-and-running. I'm not trying to avoid chatting, I'll be back in like an hour or an hour and a half.

I was so thrilled when I realized I might actually have a cool role, until I realized that means I'm going to be killed... Well, selfish person that I am, I change my vote to blazheirio889 :P (And I'm a she.)

...I'm not sure if Emerald Espeon is admitting to being Scyther or not, but since I didn't think lynching myself was a good idea (regardless of possible Magikarp status), I'll change to Emerald Espeon as well. (Hey, I already tried to do something to her once...Watch, it'll turn out I'm a Slowpoke, and so what I do doesn't matter :D )

If that's correct, then that means we don't have to worry about the Pikachu cult, *and* we can get rid of a potential Scyther today. And that's pretty complicated to just make up.

Loathe as I am to abandon this ridiculously silly self-lynch plot, I'll change my vote to Emerald Espeon for now, since she's first. If you are a Scyther, sorry for taking away your nice role!

...I'm not sure if Emerald Espeon is admitting to being Scyther or not

She can't really know whether or not she is to admit it, can she?

Hmm...what a coincidence, that Hiikaru and WUE targeted each other...assuming they're telling the truth, of course.

Eh, I targeted her for being (rightly) suspicious of me in my other mafia game, it's not that hard to imagine we would hit each other.

Oh, and, is it more likely that Haunter is lying here somewhere, or that he's hanging out in the shadows watching us squirm? I'm not sure how much it matters either way for now, since we already have a plan in action, but.

Back
Top Bottom