• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Friend Safari 2.0

Wait, I just realized...
UNIverse, UNIcycle...
Oh my god, I'm in the middle of an inanimate object family feud.

Sinci I go to grass zone, I didn't choose one. Just go to the trolley. But I guess aboveground. Also, watch out for spiky stuff with my EYES.
I don't even know how I missed that Sandygast with all of the BRIGHT BLUE GLOWING GHOST FIRE ALL OVER THE PLACE.
If you're gonna try to punish my character for no reason, at least make it realistic.

Cynder:
Shooing the wannabe pirate off ye moderne vessel, you row on your way, watching as the Froakie moves on, presumably to find some merchants to plunder. You continue on too (but not for the same reason of course... Right?), when suddenly, a skittering of feet underneath your kayak startles you. You look beneath your feet, and there lies the silhouette of a male Wimpodwimpod, stowing away on your vessel.

What do you do?

Safari Balls remaining: 3
Caught Pokemon: Frogadier (Male), Marshtomp (Female), Jellicent (Female), Golett (Genderless), Shuppet (Female), Phantump (Male), Kricketune (Female), Yanma (Female), Surskit (Female), Joltik (Male), Plusle (Female), Chinchou (Female), Mudkip (Male), Clamperl (Female), Dewpider (Male)
Obtained Items: Shiny Goggles, Ground Gem, Dusk Stone, Silver Powder, Electric Gem, Water Gem
Partner Pokemon: Armaldo

RedneckPhoenix:
What are you even talking about in your last post.
I made no bright blue spectral fire or spiky eye stuff.

Compression blasting yourself away from the Rhyhorn, you miraculously land right in front of the trolley. Having gotten away from the Rhyhorn, you take this opportunity to fix your meme unicycle with fire. However, you quickly realize why most people don't fix stuff with fire, as all you get is a piece of charred metal and the smell of burning rubber filling your nostrils. Since that's an awful smell to endure, you hop on the trolley and leave what was once your unicycle behind, as you're going to the grass area now.

You step off the trolley to find yourself in the middle of a sunny, flowering meadow that seems bright and cheery. Over in the horizon, you can see what appears to be a large forest with lots of dense trees. You step off, grateful to get away from the burning rubber, when you're ambushed by a PetililPetilil, which apparently was just waiting for someone to step off the trolley so it could attack. Must have anger issues or something.

What do you do?

Safari Balls remaining: 6
Caught Pokemon: Houndour (Female), Fennekin (Male), Gastly (Female), Sandygast (Female)
Obtained Items: Shiny Goggles
Partner Pokemon: Chimchar

Grab Chimchar by the torso, and set the Petilil's leaves on fire. Sit back and watch it flip out a little bit, then take a stroll to the normal zone, then get kicked out for disturbing the wildlife.

Cynder:
Knocking on the bottom of the boat lightly, the Wimpod is scared off, and flees your boat immediately. You continue on, albeit pretty bored, when you see... bubbles?? You look in the direction of the bubbles, and there, floating on the water, and blowing said bubbles, is a male Brionnebrionne, who smiles at you.

What do you do?

Safari Balls remaining: 3
Caught Pokemon: Frogadier (Male), Marshtomp (Female), Jellicent (Female), Golett (Genderless), Shuppet (Female), Phantump (Male), Kricketune (Female), Yanma (Female), Surskit (Female), Joltik (Male), Plusle (Female), Chinchou (Female), Mudkip (Male), Clamperl (Female), Dewpider (Male)
Obtained Items: Shiny Goggles, Ground Gem, Dusk Stone, Silver Powder, Electric Gem, Water Gem

Phoenix's Carol
You can't disturb the wildlife here.
Like as in I'll interpret your words so that you don't disturb them.
:D

Deciding to cause some mischief, you grab Chimchar by the torso and tell it to blast an Ember at the Petilil's leaves that its carrying. It does that, and the Petilil, drops the leaves immediately out of shock and fear, and seeing that you were the one who ordered the attack on its leaves, angrily shoots a Stun Spore at your face. You dodge most of it, but it still hits half of your face, leaving it all droopy and weird. The Petilil leaves in a huff, hoping that this teaches you not to disturb the wildlife. Deciding that maybe the Grass area isn't your forte, you decide to head somewhere a little more... Normal.

Stepping off of the trolley, you take in your surroundings, and... it's kinda dull. It's just a big open field, with small springs and trees scattered throughout, with some hills and rocky patches far off. It's about as normal a habitat as it gets... but that's pretty much the point, so it's fine. However, as you take in your surroundings, a male Bouffalantbouffalant comes up on your left side, looking angry for some reason. However, your left side was also the side that was afflicted with Stun Spore, and as a result, you fail to notice it...

What do you do?

Caught Pokemon: Houndour (Female), Fennekin (Male), Gastly (Female), Sandygast (Female)

Show it a magic trick to calm it down.
What's this in your afro? Oh! It's... a bunch of clowns? Were you mad because they were trying to use you for their clown car routine? No worries, I'll steal all of their unicycles. What's that, Lassie? There's a pokemon in the water zone that needs our help? Well, come with me! I'll catch you and ride you there!

First off, thank you guys for poking me; honestly, if it weren't for you two, this thing would update like once a month. But anyway...
Cynder:
The Brionne swims over to your boat, you tap the ball to its nose, and... well, you know the rest. Paddling along, you suddenly find yourself rising above the water at an extraordinary rate; you look down, only to see your kayak- and you- being carried across the water by a female Wailmerwailmer!

What do you do?

Safari Balls remaining: 2
Caught Pokemon: Frogadier (Male), Marshtomp (Female), Jellicent (Female), Golett (Genderless), Shuppet (Female), Phantump (Male), Kricketune (Female), Yanma (Female), Surskit (Female), Joltik (Male), Plusle (Female), Chinchou (Female), Mudkip (Male), Clamperl (Female), Dewpider (Male), Brionne (Male)

RedneckPhoenix:
Attempting to steal the unicycles from the clowns that were hiding in your newly caught Bouffalants afro (The things that happen here...), you are met with lots of seltzer and cream pies. On the bright side, all of that seltzer and cream washed off all the Stun Spores, so your face is normal again! On the other hand... you're covered in seltzer and cream, so thats not great. But on the other hand... you're covered in seltzer and cream! Licking your arm, you walk to the trolley... only to find the without a car or an afro, they have no place to go, so they took up residence in the trolley, making it a clown trolley. You squeeze in as best you can, and ask to head over to the water area. (Also gosh dang it Phoenix you stuffed my trolley full of clowns)

Looking over the huge, almost limitless body of water with dotted islands in the middle that is the water area, you see that trainer from before, apparently stuck on top of a Wailmer. "Well, that guy sure is in a tough spot", you say, before realizing your own situation. Shortly afterwards, you (quite literally) pop out of the trolley, grateful to be out of the stuffed up trolley. You come across a shack full of kayaks and wetsuits, and go over to take one when a stream of water flies past you a half inch to your left. You turn to see what it is, and there lies a female Feebas Feebas, snickering at you, and preparing to fire again.

What do you do?

The Feebas is very angry that you forgot to put its name in bold. Grab a KAYAK and use some Chimchar power to flamethrower-propel your way towards him. Crash into him at full speed.
(this is bumper boats right)

Cynder:
Starting to enjoy your ride on a whale, you sit back and decide not to bail.
Looking all around, nothing really catches your eye, until you see a blur in the water nearby.
Peering off the edge of your large Wailmer friend, you spot that same blur starting to ascend.
Watching it start to slowly rise above the sea, you realize its a female Remoraidremoraid, looking quite carefree.

What do you do?

Caught Pokemon: Frogadier (Male), Marshtomp (Female), Jellicent (Female), Golett (Genderless), Shuppet (Female), Phantump (Male), Kricketune (Female), Yanma (Female), Surskit (Female), Joltik (Male), Plusle (Female), Chinchou (Female), Mudkip (Male), Clamperl (Female), Dewpider (Male), Brionne (Male)

RedneckPhoenix:
You grab a kayak, set it on the water, and blast off towards the water. You would've blasted towards the angry, non-bolded Feebas, but that Feebas is a girl, and you said "him", and also you can't harm the wildlife man, its bogus. Anyway, heading out towards the big open body of water, when suddenly, on a rock about 25 metres away, you spot a male Poliwagpoliwag, just chilling.

What do you do?

Did i mess up my postwriting again
Shit i meant to crash into cynder
Also, Chills are prohibited as they are a strategy used in battles. Gonna have to detain you, sir poliwag.
Catch

Chimchar, prepare your totally real Signature move Bitch Slap and slap them all out of the air.

Oh gosh oh golly...

Cynder:
Looking over at the happy Remoraid, you bid him adieu and give him best wishes, and are about to continue on, when you hear a loud crash of waves from your right. You look over, and there you see that over-enthusiastic trainer from the lobby, headed straight for you... and not exactly slowing down! Seconds pass, and he eventually crashes in to your Wailmer pal at full speed, causing him to be startled, and nearly rock you guys off his head. Looking over at that ignorant trainer, you have your Armaldo prepare an Ancient Power... but just then, a freaking huge male Gyaradosgyarados appears in the middle of you two, called by your fighting spirit, or something... that IS what Gyarados's do, right? Whatever, now it is here, and it looks just as happy as most Gyarados are. Which is to say, not at all.

What do you do?

RedneckPhoenix:
Catching the illegal-move-using Poliwag, you decide to do what you set out to do in the first place: crash right into the only other guy in the Safari Zone. You have your Chimchar blast your kayak away, straight at the blob that could maybe have Cynder on it. You were right, as it turns out, as you see his face turn from confusion to shock, as you slam into the Wailmer he was riding on for some reason at full speed, startling it. You hear him tell his Armaldo to prepare an Ancient Power, so you tell Chimchar to bitch slap them out of the air if he does, when suddenly, a freaking huge male Gyaradosgyarados appears in the middle of you two, called by your fighting spirit, or something... or maybe it was just ticked off by all the noise. I mean, I'd be unhappy if I was chilling, and then someone rocketed their boat into a whale right by me... but whatever, now it is here, and it looks just as happy as most Gyarados are. Which is to say, not at all.

What do you do?

Safari Balls remaining: 5

And yes, that is the same Gyarados; you are in the same general area, after all; its hard not to miss. If you both decide to catch it, I will use a RNG and flip to see who gets to keep it.

Why use RNG, why not just use who posts first?
Either way, CATCH!

Oh.
And I was preparing a dimma-dang speech to use when I dimma-dang won...
Either way, follow the dimma-dude with the rock bug into the bug zone, so I can keep on bugging him.
Wonder if those clowns have cleared out of the trolley...

Back
Top Bottom