• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do you think you're attractive?

r u hawt?

• Sizzlingly so

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Not particularly

Votes: 42 47.7%
  • UGLY AS SIN

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Sometimes...

Votes: 28 31.8%

• Total voters
I think I am somewhere in the range of average to mildly good-looking. If I ever focused on looking decent, I'd probably look fairly okay, but I don't care enough to do so.

To be perfectly honest, I'm extremely ugly. I know people alway dislike how they look, but.....

What? I'm being honest. =/

Sometimes, I'm like "I'm so awesome I make people look horrible", but then there are ";_; *hide" moments. Usually, I'd say I think I look pretty, not hot. Sometiems my hair is annoying tangled and acne hates me and wants to scar me. Also, I shaved part of my eyebrow once, so one eyebrow is arched and the other is curved and higher than the other. It's like I have an "O RLY?" face.

DEAR GOD NO.

I could describe myself by the term "fuck ugly", but given the definition of "fuck" it might lead some to believe I'm at least the tiniest bit attractive.

I beg to differ

I put sometimes because usually I don't look particularly eye catching (save for being strange) but there's more and more pictures of me where I look awesome.

If I had the guts to fix a handful of slightly disfiguring things about me, though, I'd assuredly put the first option because I'm extremely vain and have previously put a lot of effort into making myself look better habitually. and people have told me similar otherwise which makes me pissed that I'm too lame to do something about it

I agree with Castform, I don't particularly care how I look because I don't want to associate with people who only like me because of my looks, but I guess I don't have to try very hard... according to my friends who inform me that several girls in my school have crushes on me... so I guess I think I'm somewhat attractive.

Based on impartial reports of course. :sweatdrop:

The problem you people who don't care about your appearances are going to have is that that very few people don't actually think looks don't matter. The first thing people see about you is what you look like, and if you look boring/unkempt/unattractive they /are/ going to be predisposed against you.

Just for the record, I would not want a relationship with someone who isn't attractive, and I certainly am not 'shallow'.

Well, I used to think I looked horrible (which I did)

Now I don't mind how I look so far, but I wouldn't think I'm hot. I never do, I just look 'gewd' some days, and get all 'x3' about that. Otherwise I think I'm starting to look pretty normal.

It's when I walk into a school building that I all of the sudden feel like I look like crap.

The problem you people who don't care about your appearances are going to have is that that very few people don't actually think looks don't matter. The first thing people see about you is what you look like, and if you look boring/unkempt/unattractive they /are/ going to be predisposed against you.

Just for the record, I would not want a relationship with someone who isn't attractive, and I certainly am not 'shallow'.

There is a difference between "not caring whether or not you're attractive" and "I could have dog shit smeared all over my face and go out in public with no problem". I think people understand first impressions are important enough that you have to look acceptable. They comb their hair, they wear clothes that don't make them look like hobos. Acceptable and "omg hey you're Brad Pitt" aren't the same. The average person might have preconceived notions about you based on whether you're hot or just normal, but as long as they don't actually do anything to you based on that then why the hell should you care?

I mean seriously I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people who are married/have jobs/whatever are average looking, so that's plenty good enough

I think I look good enough. I don't think I'm the hottest cookie out there, I just think that I'm definitely not butt-ugly. Sure I have a couple zits here and there, but who doesn't? At least it's not acne. And plus, bunches of people have told me that I look cute.

In my opinion, I'm not wonderful looking, but still kind of pretty. I'm happy with how I look, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom