• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ability Choice Pokemafia [Game Thread]

As the sun rises, the remaining citizens of Abilityville awaken and head to the central square - all except for one. Someone points out Mawile's absence, and a search party is organized, most of the townspeople hoping for the best. Unfortunately, the abilities soon find him spread-eagled in a side street, clearly dead from the large wound on his back.

Mawile (Magician) is dead. He was innocent.

48 hours for discussion.

Well, Mawile was one of the talkative ones in this thread. He was the first one to suggest abstaining and he helped me with the Ability listings, if that gives anyone any clues, I guess.

The day runs its course, but no one comes forward with ideas or information about who the mysterious killer might be.

No one was lynched.

48 hours for night actions.

This morning, the townspeople don't have to search far for the missing JackPK: his body is sprawled in the central square where the abilities usually meet, as if the killer is showing off. A grim search of his house reveals nothing incriminating, but the abilities still hold hope that today might be the day that some clues to the mystery killer's identity are revealed.

JackPK (Pixilate) is dead. He was innocent.

48 hours for discussion.

This needs to stop being dead. There's no discussion and it doesn't seem like anyone's interested so here is a post to hopefully kick things off. Does anyone have any information that they may have received from their night action? I don't unfortunately, but I'm wondering if anyone does.

...Yeah, we can't afford to keep doing nothing at this rate. I'm pretty sure that the doctor is still alive, so inforoles ought to still be safe, but without them we don't really have anything to go on. From day one's discussion we can't even really confirm any innocents, and our best bet would then be to randylynch. It's a safe bet that there are three mafia, out of the ten of us remaining.

I don't have any leads either and I think it's a bit early to roleclaim. 8| Not sure how I feel about random lynches, though... Although I'm always reluctant to randomly lynch, so take that with a grain of salt, I guess.

I've got nothing to say at this point either. When you say randylynch, do you mean letting an RNG decide? Because if we do that we have to be careful that we don't let a mafia member make the decision.

Even then, someone has to be doing the choosing and that's pretty risky when we have no leads whatsoever as to who's scum.

It's been a while, so if there are any inforoles who wanna come forwards with anything..? There are only a couple hours left in the day so we should probably decide on something, in any case.

It's probably the best idea to lynch someone who doesn't talk, because at the very least it would result in more active days going forward. In lieu of anything else, I'm gonna vote for I liek squirtles for the time being, unless he says something (reasonable) soon...

Ahem. I can switch people around. Whatever targets one person will affect my other target instead.

I've been targeting JackPK recently, but I don't remember if it was last night or the one before that.

Back
Top Bottom