• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ability Choice Pokemafia [Game Thread]

A discussion is begun, but it's quelled almost immediately; the town's bloodlust seems to have been replaced by an impenetrable fear. As the sun sets, the townspeople go to bed feeling like nothing much had been done.

No one was lynched.

72* hours for night actions.

*I'll be sitting my last exam this time on Tuesday, so the next day phase will start on Wednesday, May 4.

...I CAN KEEP SCHEDULES YEP NO PROBLEM. Next night will begin on Friday May 8 at 10am PST.

A tense night goes by, and the townspeople troop back to the central square fearing the worst. But another headcount shows that everyone present yesterday is alive and here, and the discussion starts anew.

No one died.

48 hours for discussion.

Based on what Wargle said last night, I'll vote for VM to start the day.

There are two things that are possible right now - number one, that Wargle is blocking the mafia don, and number two, that the mafia are targeting me and I'm healing myself night after night. (woo roleclaim) This vote is taking a shot at number one of those. Wargle, opinion?

I was on VM again last night. I'm surprised I'm alive tbh.

But I forgot usually we have a don here that sends the kill so.

Vm wanna talk to us?

Suspicions aroused by the days prior, the townspeople converge on a silent, smiling Vipera Magnifica. Though several papers documenting plans for future hits are found in his house, his smirk survives even in death, and as the sun sets, the abilities are left to wonder whether the lynching was just another ploy.

Vipera Magnifica was lynched. He was mafia.

48 hours for night actions.

When the day breaks, several of the townspeople are left with the lingering impression that a ghost has visited in the middle of the night; the others, skeptical of the supernatural, dismiss the phenomenon as merely an illusion. But despite the citizens' lingering fears, they find that all six abilities are still alive when they meet in the central square as usual, and another discussion begins.

No one died.

48 hours for discussion.

since no one else is going to speak up I guess we can shoot for Dragon? I'll retract if they speak up but I'm not too hopeful at this point

Yelling for justice, a crowd gathers around the again silent Dragon and force her to unlock her own house. Inside are countless prim suits and plans for further attacks on innocents, which only increase the townspeople's bloodlust. The abilities go to bed feeling happy that two of the mysterious killers have been sniffed out and eliminated, but fear still lingers in the back of their minds.

Dragon was lynched. She was mafia.

48 hours for night actions.

Once again, though there are no ghosts this time around, the townspeople head to the central square with much less trepidation than before and find that everyone from yesterday's discussion has survived the night.

No one died.

48 hours for discussion.

Oh you've got to be kidding me! Uhm, so I used Phantom Force on Dazel last night. So uh... wow.

That... might not be the case. I'm the watcher, and I've been watching over you since you got VM lynched. The first night after, Superbird targeted you, and I'm assuming he was healing you that night. Last night, both Superbird and Stormecho targeted you, and it's possible that Stormecho was the don. We can lynch Dazel today, since it's possible that they were the don, but if they flip town (or flip mafia and game doesn't end), then it's definitely Stormecho.

Hey, wait a minute. I don't have an active role; my power allows me to survive being attacked twice. Of course nothing happened when you blocked me, I don't even do anything. Lynch me if you think that's what's necessary, I guess, but honestly, "I blocked this person and no-one died, therefore this person is mafia," is terribly flawed, seeing as it's completely possible that that the person could've neglected to make an action in the first place, or have an ability whose effects are not immediately obvious.

Do what you want, I guess, but it's not very clever.

Stormecho, then. Wargle wouldn't die anyway, because I've been healing her, so if Stormecho targeted her, than that would make sense.

Back
Top Bottom