• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ace Attorney Mafia [mafia victoly!]

I think polls are neat do you think polls are neat!!

• arroz con poll-o

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • a-poll-o justice

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • poll-iwrath

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • give a hoot, don't poll-ute

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Re: Ace Attorney Mafia

Hmm. Butterfree, ask if a channeler (if alive, if not, please say so) is channeling Lamiroir.

If not, bye bye Leafpool's plan.

Okay so that thing with the 500 internal server errors where people's posts don't show up even though it says they posted is really annoying and I'm posting so that I can see what Hidan posted a little while ago

EDIT: So now I can see the post, but the problem with getting Butterfree to ask anything is that she might not survive to tell us the answer.

Hmm. Butterfree, ask if a channeler (if alive, if not, please say so) is channeling Lamiroir.

If not, bye bye Leafpool's plan.

While I can see your reasoning for doing this... isn't the whole point of trying to keep her alive right now is so that we can figure out if the alien is active?

Well, if we're going to lynch our more inactive members, then who do we go for? We can't really lynch Zora now that she's proclaimed activeness, haha. It just wouldn't be fair on her.

I'm Pearl but I haven't channeled Lamiroir. Sorry, but now you are down to one channeler you can ask. Sorry for the unactiveness too.

I'm Pearl but I haven't channeled Lamiroir. Sorry, but now you are down to one channeler you can ask. Sorry for the unactiveness too.

my roleclaim was Maya-who-channeled-Lamiroir.

... Flareth, have you channeled /anyone/ yet...?

...Yes, I have. I've channeled Gumshoe. I didn't find any mafia members though....

Well, then who have you inspected as innocent? It would be nice to be able to clear people.

Also, in case the mafia kill Butterfree tonight, you could inspect Vixie and see if she comes up as "mafia", Flareth?
The mafia can't kill both you and Butterfree in the same night, so we can almost certainly pinpoint Vixie as the alien or variable she claims to be. (Or neither!)

Actually I deleted some of the PMs where I found out. I know I didn't find any mafia and I know from the one PM I did keep that Leafpool is not Mafia.

Sorry about that....I should've kept the info. But any info helps, right?

Also, in case the mafia kill Butterfree tonight, you could inspect Vixie and see if she comes up as "mafia", Flareth?
The mafia can't kill both you and Butterfree in the same night, so we can almost certainly pinpoint Vixie as the alien or variable she claims to be. (Or neither!)
We already know, from my questioning, that Vixie was lying about the variable thing (no reason to lie if she's innocent) and that if she's alien she's been activated; there's no point inspecting her when we know she's going to show up as mafia. :/ You're better off inspecting somebody we know nothing about, if you actually are channeled-Gumshoe. (Why in the holy hell would anyone delete inspection result PMs, seriously? If you're going to delete any PM, those aren't the ones you should be going for!)

Final vote: ... well, one 'don't kill Butterfree', apparently.

The citizens, frustrated and confused, retire into Hazakura Temple for the night, hoping that the next day might shed light on something, anything, that could help them target the killers.

Forty-eight hours for night actions.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire... or the borscht, as the case may be. At least, that's where you find the body of Flareth, face down in a cold bowl of the stuff in the even colder underground Hydeout.

She was not mafia. Forty-eight hours for discussion.

Huh. Really, really didn't expect to survive the night.

In any case, I asked, to be sure, whether Vixie had been targeted by the mafia. She has. It's pretty clear by now that she's activated Diego. Which... leaves us with no leads at all. Damn it.

Okay, could everybody just roleclaim or something? That might give us something to work with.

So now we know: lynch Vixie, die a horribly painful death.

ROLECLAIM: Maya channeling Walker (who was Lamiroir).

The citizens were tired of this 'game' the killers were playing with them. Tired of the deaths, and tired of the lack of leads.

They slept, feeling there was nothing else they could do.

Forty-eight hours for night actions.

The citizens have lost track of the awful days and sleepless nights. Some have even lost courage and fled themselves, without hope.

In despair, the tired innocents and quickly overtaking mafia shake their heads over the latest victim found next to the river in People Park.

Butterfree is dead. She was not mafia.

Forty-eight hours.

Well damn. We all knew it was gonna happen.... no Kratos, No Butterchuru,

what now?

Back
Top Bottom