• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ace Attorney Mafia [mafia victoly!]

I think polls are neat do you think polls are neat!!

• arroz con poll-o

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • a-poll-o justice

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • poll-iwrath

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • give a hoot, don't poll-ute

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Re: Ace Attorney Mafia

I suggest randlynch of inactive members, since we really have no leads... Castform perhaps?

:C

Just when I decide to check the thread due to the small number posts in the past few days.

Anyway, if we're roleclaiming, I'm Trucy.

Did you see Kratos' posts asking for Ema/Trucy to roleclaim? :C

Anyway it looks like nobody else wants to post and we really need a randlynch so I'm gonna go for inactivity and say Meowth. If anyone has any better ideas tell me.

These_are_REALLY_cheap_sets_by_zarla.png

Mike the Foxhog is dead. He was mafia!

Forty-eight hours for night actions.

This is the point in the game where I get tired of writing things and just post Zarla comics instead.

Poketrial.jpg

Zephyrous Castform is dead. He was not mafia.

Don't bother! I am franzy and I'll use my doublevote on whoever the mafia is :3

(I am franziska! This role got used in a #mafia game and we tested it by creating a situation where there were votes on two people, and if the attorney was lying about having two votes, they would die. the problem with this is that it's a massive pain to coordinate, and beyond that, I think I only get to use it once)

Skylark perhaps? idk I'm just finding names at random from the list because I'm too lazy to go back and see who's roleclaimed right now so

I suppose Skylark would be our best bet right now. We might get lucky again like we did with Mike the Foxhog.
(Nice going on that one by the way, Leafpool.)

The citizens advance on Skylark but OH NO

dahlia-hate(b).gif

WHAT'S THAT

dahlia-scary1.gif

it's a ghoooost

dahlia-scary2.gif

AND SHE'S GOING

AFTER

LEAFPOOL!!!

The two bodies waver for a second before collapsing to the ground.

Skylark is dead. He was not mafia.

Leafpool is dead. She was not mafia.

Forty-eight hours.

Um. So yeah... theres like four of us, not counting Vixie-alien.

Roleclaim time?

Iiiit's random lynch time!

I'm going to vote for Zora because they've been downright suspicious all game. They've been inactive other than when we've accused them of being mafia (due to inactivity) and it's only really been at these points that they've come in and said: "I am active, don't lynch me". If they were Ema, as claimed, clearly a couple of kills in the last few rounds would have been blocked, but they haven't. Therefore, they're probably our last mafia candidate. This is why I am voting for Zora.

Let us watch as they are unveiled as mafia and we win the game in a true Leafpool style.

Back
Top Bottom