• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Against All Odds

The wind blew through Baethin's fur. "This is so refreshing," he said. Being over the ocean was nice. It kept his thoughts off his Brother temporarily. "Thank you," Baethin said to Lars.

"Things heat up!" Lars said, and started releasign fire from his mouth, spinnig around and becoming a ball of fire. He maneruvered towards a small island, alndnig no it easily after he quit spitting fire. "Who were you trying to talk to when I saw you, by the way?"
He asked after he made Baethin a sign to leave his back.
(failpost)

Baethin slid off Lars' back. "Two other pokemorphs, but they flew, and swam, off when they saw me coming. I guess we're all paranoid now..." Baethin said, then sighed.

"I dont think they'll stay that way if they'll see that we are morphs, y'know"
Lars sat down, relaxing and closing his eyes, however not sleeping. "Any ideas?"
He said while seeming to be asleep.

"Nope," Bael said simply. "We have no idea where they went, so it'll be next to impossible to find them."

Back
Top Bottom