• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open All's Fair Love And War: A Wolf rp

DarkMaru

A pack of wolves has managed to take down a few female elk. They must eat quikly as the scent of death travels by wind. Clans such as the Raven clan and Panther clan will smell the kill soon enough. The wolves eat fast and soon try and carry a leg or two back to the den. Soon the ravens came and brought the eagle clan. The hawk clan follows close behind. The panthers and puma's move in. The foxes and wolverines wait they're turn in the bushes.

After the clans have left they soon break into war. The wolverine began attacking the foxes for some of they're food. This is due to the prey out running the now weak predators. If there no food for them, that means no food for the scavenger that live off the scrapes left behind. The clans have been at war for years now. But what happens when a member from each clan become friends? Heart break, death, war, and new friendship. That's what will happen.

Rules:
1. No gmming, pping or mary sueing.
2. No killing other character without they're permission.
3. Post mangoes to tell me you read the rules.
4. I will deny/kick you out if I feel you are not literate to be here.
5. Never, ever, ever! Change my plot. Or a horde of angry mangoes with teeth and claws will eat you!
6. Only 3 character max.
7. You have to be at least semi-literate!
8. Three strikes and your out! That means if you do anything I don't like you get a warning. EX: 'If you want people to be more literate then try being more literate your self.' That would be one strike. 'Didn't you get cut open and die last time. Because I remember doing that.' That would be strike two. 'It's spelled carnivorous not 'carnivaris' That would be strike three. I hate it when people do that, everyone makes mistakes we're only humans you no. So I can give you strikes and you can't complain. Got it?
Form:

Name:
Clan:
Appearance: (Descriptions only. It can be based of a pictur, but it has to be a description!)
Personality:
History: (1-2 paragraphs long please)

Clans:

Wolf Clan: (12 max)
Alpha Male:
Alpha Female:

Raven Clan: (8 max)
Alpha Male: DarkMaru as Chulyin (chew-lin)
Alpha Female:

Puma Clan: (9 max)
Alpha Male:
Alpha Female: MewxCharmeleonxEevee as Niractia
Darksong as Amaphia

Jaguar Clan: (9 max)
Alpha Male:
Alpha Female:
Darksong as Charon

Wolverine Clan: (10 max)
Alpha Male: DarkMaru as Kavik (ca-vick)
Alpha Female:

Fox Clan: (10 max)
Alpha Male: Cryptica as Sunamaru
Alpha Female:

Eagle Clan: (8 max)
Alpha Male:
Alpha Female:

Hawk Clan: (8 max)
Alpha Male: Full Metal Cookies as Tobias
Alpha Female: MewTwo as Sarah
DarkMaru as Qigiq (qwee-gick)

(I'll post my characters when someone joins. Ps We need more wolves wolverines, eagles, ravens, foxes, and jaguars.)

Last edited:
Name: Sunamaru
Clan: Foxes
Appearance: Sunamaru's fur is russet red. His paws are black, and his snout and tail are tipped with white. His black ears are abnormally large for someone his size.
Personality: Sunamaru doesn't like to eat mangoes. He is calm and protective of his two younger sisters, Chouseki and Yontoki. He is brave and will do anything to save his allies. If faced with a tough problem, he thinks it through and never gives up.
History: If you want, I can give you the link for his unfinished history.

(Yes a link to that would be nice. Then I shall except you!)

Name: Chulyin
Clan: Raven
Apperance: Chulyin has shiny black feathers. He is a young male alpha that has stunning black eyes and slick feathers. He has a ring of white feathers around his neck. These feathers lead to his white feathered underbellying. Making him white when you look up at him while he's flying, and black looking down when he's flying.
Personality: He's brave and stuborn. He hates lossing in fights and will attack a full grown Panther for food.
History: When he was a fledgling he had seen his father take on a wolf for food to feed him. His father scared the wolf off and grabbed the meat. Then one day he was killed by the same wolf. The wolf took him for meat and said to his mother. "Your husband took my food, so now I take his life." This made Chulyin angry so he attacked the wolf. Blinding it, soon the wolf fell into a river because he couldn't see. Revenge felt good to him back then. Now he shuns it most of the time.

Name: Qigiq
Clan: Hawk
Apperance: Qigiq in Inuit means 'white hawk that flys(flies?) in the sky'. She was named that after her albin coloration. She has red eyes and snow white feathers. This gives her the advantege since in alaska it has snow more then 3 fourths of the year where she lives.
Personality: Outgoing and stuborn. She hates lossing in races and loves to have adventures. She also likes to mess with preditors when they aren't looking.
History: (Coming soon.......)

Name: Niractia
Clan: Alpha Female of the Puma Clan
Apperance: Niractia has a golden pelt and her paws and muzzel are white-tipped. The tipe of her tail is black. Niractia has stunning yellow eyes and underneath her striking fur she has many battle wounds. A long scar runs down her right hind leg from when she battled with Chulyin.
Personality: Niractia was a burning hatred for the Raven Clan and she and Chulyin loath eachother feirociously(if okay with DarkMaru). Niractia loves to fool and trick those she doesn't like very much, and is extreamly loyal to her mate and Clan. Niractia is very protective of her litter with the Alpha Male, and will do anything to protect them.
History: Niractia was born on during a lunar eclipse, late at night. On this same eclipse, the Raven Clan and the Puma Clan were at war. Her father, Klidd, was murdered and her mother, Niro, was left to raise the cub herself. Niro raised the cub with a burning hatred towards the Raven Clan. Niractia was raised with the Alpha Male and was great friends with him as cubs, and the male chose her as Alpha Female when they became older.
Niractia once led a battle against the Raven Clan, and came face-to-face with Chulyin. Ammidently she lept at him, and a bloody fight was the result. Her leg was wounded by the leader of the Raven Clan, and the two felt hatred for eachother ever since.
After a while, Niractia had her first litter. Her litter is made up of two cubs, one male and one female. Niractia has named them Saryn(male) and Eglatune(female). This is the litter she currently has, and they are only a few months old.

Name: Saryn
Clan: Puma Clan
Apperance: Saryn looks just like his father(will edit when there is an Alpha Male), although has his mother's yellow eyes and her black tail-tip.
Personality: Saryn acts brave and strong, and is very proud to be the child of the Alphas. However, he is actually very scared of the other Clans, especially the Wolverine and Raven Clans.
History: Saryn, like his mother and sister, was born on a lunar eclipse. Niractia had carefully planned for this to happen, for an old legend said that when the moon disappeared, its power would fall to the ones that were born on that night.
Saryn has lived in the Puma Clan ever since he was born, only three months ago, and is protected heavily by his Clan. He trains alongside Eglatune so that he may become a strong fighter and brilliant hunter to his Clan.

Name: Eglatune (though Niractia sometimes calls her 'Eggy')
Clan: Puma Clan
Apperance: Eglatune looks almost exactly like her mother, Niractia, but has a much more pale coat and is unusually small. Her coat is somewhat thin, so she has to be careful around cold water or cold weather. The muzzel on her is a dark brown color, and her paws are dark brown also.
Personality: Eglatune always follows her brother Saryn around and is very passive. She hides at the first sign of danger, unless paralyzed by fear, and follows orders all the time. She never gets in arguements and stays away from squabbles and fights. Eglatune looks up to Amaphia and considers her a role model ever since the older puma saved her from being eaten by wolverines.
History: Eglatune was born on the same lunar eclipse as her brother, and her mother years ago. When she was born, her head was oddly very large in comparison to the rest of her body, and her legs were unusually short. She had almost no fur for the few first weeks after birth, and was expected to die. Somehow, she was able to grow into her head, and her legs became longer. Her fur also became only a few inches thicker. Thankfully, she survived.
Eglatune stays within the Puma camp at all times, and never ventures out. She continues to try to learn how to hunt and fight so that she may become a strong warrior in the Puma Clan.

Last edited:
(Yes you are. I also love how you incorperated my characters with yours! Here's my last character.)

Name: Kavik
Clan: wolverine
Apperance: He has a dark pelt. It's black and it has a white stripe from his nose to His tail. This makes her look like a large 3 foot long skunk. His teeth are razor sharp and so are his claws. They are meant to tare into flesh. He also has a short black tail.
Personality: Vicious and brutal Kavik only care for his clan members. He is constantly bothered by Qigik though. Anoyying him even further she peaks his nose while he sleeps.
History: (coming soon......)

what the hell let's DO THIS

Name: Tobias
Appearance: Tobias is mostly your average Red-tailed hawk. He's about 22 inches long, with a wingspan just over four feet. He weighs around four pounds. His underbelly is a off-white with a brown tinge, flecked with darker brown, while his back is a deep chestnut brown. His tail is a deep red colour. His beak is wickedly sharp and curved, and dark, while his feet are yellow and tipped with sharp talons. He has a band around his left leg.
Personality: Tobias is a crafty creature, displaying immense intelligence as well as physical prowess. He's not above doing dirty, underhanded, or even cruel things to get his clan's way. He can plan complicated strategies in a matter of moments, and follow up with skill in flight and battle.
History: Tobias was raised by his grandmother, since his parents both were killed by one of the other clans. He doesn't know which of the clans killed them, so he planned out revenge on all the other clans. As he grew, his hatred for the others was strengthened by the death of his mate at the hands of a puma. He has no nestmates or children, and his grandmother died shortly before Tobias' mate was killed, of natural causes.

(also it's spelled 'Appearance'
EDIT: and 'Deny')

I'm going to steal your mangoes.

and can I be alpha male? :D?

Last edited:
Name: Amaphia
Clan: Puma
Apperance: Amaphia has light brown fur, and her eyes are shrewd and bright green in color. Her tail is long, and her ears are large and rounded.
Personality: Tends to keep to herself, and is easily offended. She is usually pessimistic. She appears very loyal to her clan; however, she has a friendship with Charon, of the Jaguar clan. Amaphia tends to act independent, usually staying away from others.
History: She was born in late spring, and was always picked on by others because she was smaller than the rest. That was when Amaphia began acting independent, and never looked on the bright side. She stayed away from others, usually staring off into the distance in thought.
When she was old enough, she went to the border by herself. Since then, she has been secretly friends with Charon. As a matter of fact, for a reason she doesn't know, Charon is one of her only friends. She visits regularly, but no one seems to notice.

Name: Charon
Clan: Jaguar
Apperance: He has very sharp teeth and large paws. His pelt is slightly darker than usual, and he has long claws also. His eyes are yellow. Other than that, he's a normal jaguar.
Personality: Lighthearted and tending to joke around, Charon almost always looks on the bright side. However, he can be slightly naive sometimes. Only when he's around Amaphia does he tend to be serious and calm. He also gets slightly awkward around her. He's also very social, but is careful not to let secrets slip.
History: Charon was born early but strong, but was rather stubborn and never learned quickly. It took him a while to learn how to hunt and fight, but when he did learn, he was very good at it. He never quite learned how to hunt rabbits, though, and usually failed at trying to hunt fast prey.
Once, when he was on the border, he saw Amaphia, and immediately admired her because she had the speed and stealth to catch the prey he thought was hardest. Regularly, he tries to see her on the border so that she can help him learn to catch fast prey.

Is that long enough? Oh, I like mangos and bananas.

(You guys are all excepted. Let me add you to my first post and someone can start us off!)

Last edited:
Amaphia twitched her claws. The morning light stared into her fur, but she ignored it and stood up drowsily. She had a sudden pang of want to see Charon, and cautiously exited the camp and headed towards the border.

Charon slipped out from the cover of the short tree, wide leaves shielding him from the bright sun. He guessed that Amaphia would be looking for him, so he crept off in the direction of the border.

(Okay that's fine with me.)

Kavik stretched and yawned as the sun hit his pelt. It had been yet again another cold dark night. As he waited for the frost on his winter coat to melt, he watched the sky in hopes of seeing a bird or two landing near by. But like always nothing stirred until the day warmed up.

Chulyin fluttered his wings and went for his usual morning patrol. Checking the borders and finding any left over kills was the only important thing in his life. He circled the forest until he spotted something out of the corner of his eye. It was the remains of a kill probably made by the wolves. He flew down and circled it before landing on the cold snow. He peaked at the meat before saying. "Frozen, the clans beaks aren't strong to get through the frozen outer layer." With that he spotted another danger. A white hawk circled from above.

Qigiq flew down and landed on the kill. "Well look who it is. If it isn't my old friend Chulyin. Another frozen kill I presume?" Qigiq said snapping at the raven's tail. Chulyin nooded as he got ready to take off. He then set out back to his clan to tell them breakfast would have to wait.

Kavik stepped out of the bushes and headed towards Qigiq and the kill. "Why hello Qigiq." He siad devilishly. He tore at the carcass only to find not much on it. He then grabbed Qigiq by the tail and carried her off. "Let go Kavik!" She shouted as they walked into view of a puma and jaguar.

what the hell let's DO THIS

Name: Tobias

YAY YAY ANIMORPHS FAN =D

Name: Sarah(hard to be creative at 6:30 in the morning, humdedum...)
Clan: Alph Female of Hawk Clan
Appearance: Pretty much the same as Tobias, but a little larger, so it would be:
Sarah is mostly your average red-tailed hawk. She's about 25 inches long, with a wingspan just over four feet. She weighs around four and a half pounds. Her underbelly is a off-white with a brown tinge, flecked with darker brown, while her back is a deep chestnut brown. Her tail is a deep red colour. Her beak is wickedly sharp and curved, and dark, while her feet are yellow and tipped with sharp talons.
Personality: Always trying to cheer Tobias up, and is snooty to all that mock him.
History: When she was still unable to fly, her mother was killed by a puma. This is the same clan that killed Tobias's mate, so they share the same hatred for the pumas. When her brothers and sisters were killed by wolves, she also had a hatred for them.

As she was growing up, she had to fend for herself. Until she found Tobias. By then, though, she was grown-up and naturally had to fend for herself. They became friends almost immediately, sharing the same hatred for pumas, both being red-tailed hawks, etc.

((The word is ACCEPTED. EXCEPTED means you're an exception to a rule. For example, if you need to have exactly 86 words per post, that means they don't have to. If you want people who join this to be more literate, you need to do so yourself :/ ))

(I think I'm fairly literate. I'm internet explorer so it has no spell check and so what if I make a mistake once an while. everybody does. I bet you make mistakes quiet often as well. By the way I added a new rule you should check it out.)

Last edited:
((|D I was wondering when someone would get that. *high-fives Mewtwo*
Also I can’t be alpha male like I asked? ; ; ))

Tobias was perched in a tree, alone. He was still partly asleep, and trying to warm himself up by fluffing up his body feathers. He was pretty much used to the cold, but it was harder in the morning, when he was trying to awake.

“Some day this will be. My joints already ache.” He hissed to himself, stretching his massive wings.

Sarah was flying, trying to find some prey, when she spotted Tobias. She swooped down. "Hey, Tobias! Howya doin'?" she asked.

((I don't really think that the last rule is fair to Cryptica, since she asked you to be more literate before you put the rule up, and so she had no idea about getting a strike. And I know you make mistakes, but you can use the backspace button and fix typos.))

At once, Amaphia arrived at the border. But where was Charon? Impatiently, she twitched her tail, hiding in a cover of leaves, but still keeping a watchful eye out for the jaguar.

Charon bounded towards the border of the two territories, his muscles being fueled by excitement. He could hardly wait to see Amaphia.

At once, he reached the border, twitching his ears. "Amaphia?" He whispered.

"I'm here," she replied, stepping out of her cover.

Back
Top Bottom