• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Annual Tournament

Would You Participate In An Annual Tournament

• Yes

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
I'd do it if it was implemented unfortunatly i dont have PBR if thats what it will be battled using. Hey, they could call it the Pokemon World Cup!

You do know that if we use Wi-Fi it would be impossible to determine who won a match if there was an argument. (Well, unless one of the players video taped it, but thats way too much work)

You do know that if we use Wi-Fi it would be impossible to determine who won a match if there was an argument. (Well, unless one of the players video taped it, but thats way too much work)

But I do hope that all of you here are honest hmmm...

The lying part can be overcome partly, either you can have them battle again or just keep battling until one leaves. But its sad how many people cheat and mess everything else up.

I think Shoddy Battle or Competitor would be the best client. One, because people can observe it (i.e. refs) and battle logs could be copied by the official observer. Plus it would be the easiest because some people don't have PBR.

Err, where does everyone keep getting PBR from?

Yeah I understand what you mean but it is kind of boring because all you are doing (as Kratos put it) is adjusting a few sliders. Its more fun if you actually work of it and show your skill since Shoddy really doesn't show it as well. Plus, I don't want to sit at my computer when I battle.

Err, where does everyone keep getting PBR from?

Yeah I understand what you mean but it is kind of boring because all you are doing (as Kratos put it) is adjusting a few sliders. Its more fun if you actually work of it and show your skill since Shoddy really doesn't show it as well. Plus, I don't want to sit at my computer when I battle.

So what? You can do the exact same thing for your Diamond or Pearl with PokeSav or a similar program. Competitive battling whether on DP or Shoddy is about strategy and battling prowess.

What are shoddy battle and competitor?
They are two battle simulators that simulate the battles in any of the main console games without the running around a region part.

Well you have me there but not everyone in the world uses PokeSav and even if they did, in my opinion, it would still be alot more fun that sitting at a computer screen clicking attacks. But then again, my mind turned to mush thinking right now.

Back
Top Bottom