• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you right-handed or left-handed?

Hmmmmm!?

• Right-handed.

Votes: 70 68.0%
  • Left-handed.

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Ambidextrous.

Votes: 10 9.7%

• Total voters
Right-handed, although I'm left eye dominant (for amnyone who doesn't know what this means, your dominant eye is the one whose part of your vision makes up the most out of your entire view) and can only snap my fingers with my left hand for some reason. 0.o

This makes me think that the fiollowing happened:
I was originally hgoing to be left]/i]-handed, but on the day I learned to actually write and draw and all that crap in Preschool, I zoned out while the teacher was talking (I do that a lot xD) and didn't hear a word of what she said. So once I realized we were doing something, I turned and looked at what the other people were doing. Of course, I turned and saw what the right-handed people next to me were doing, and grabbed the pencil with my right hand. This also explains why my hand writing was completely illegible(sp?) for the next 7 years. x3

NEITHER :D

... Righty. I constantly use my left hand for typing, though, and it can type just about as fast as my right (which is surprisingly fast considering I don't even type the right way). I can also use my left fairly well on the piano (though the only song I can play for both hands is Fur Elise -- I don't take lessons or anything). Writing with my left hand also makes the writing neater than when I write with my right, and that's only because my writing is so freaking messy to begin with that writing with my left automatically makes it neater. xD

I'm ambidextrous, but slightly better with my right because it happens to be the hand everything's designed for. However, I'm capable with either.

I'm a righty. And my handwriting's bad. Even worse with left.

I'm handless. Show some sympathy... I'll do those cutesy eyes you always see on the TV.

You're not the only one. My handwriting is horrid. LEFTIES UNITE!

Most lefties have awful writing, partly because most people they see holding a pen hold it very differently to how they do and they don't learnt o hold it properly, and it's made worse by having to hold it in a position so you don't smudge.
I'm a leftie and my writing's not brilliant. It's small and hilariously inconsistant.

Right handed... but it seems my left is more dexterous when wielding a sword. Or a stick. Or whatever I can get my hand on during an epic battle with siblings.

I'm left-handed. It's one of the first things people usually notice about me. D:

"OMG YOU'RE LEFT-HANDED??"
"This is my other right hand, actually."

Dexter=right
Sinister=left
ambidextrous= having two right hands
lol

Back
Top Bottom