• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ask Altmer Anything

Were you expecting the pointless questions?

(Pointless question^)

Do you know any good books that a kid my age could read at a post-collage reading skill level? I'm looking for a challenging book that'll not only suck me in, but have me rereading passages and scrambling for a dictionary often.

Were you expecting the pointless questions?

Yes, and I was expecting retards to ask about them too.

Do you know any good books that a kid my age could read at a post-collage reading skill level? I'm looking for a challenging book that'll not only suck me in, but have me rereading passages and scrambling for a dictionary often.

The dictionary, as you can't spell "college". Alternatively anything from before 1700. Like Chaucer. Or Shakespeare.

*points to signature*

Yes. That's one suicidal world.

why is a raven like a writing desk? :c
They are both symbols of darkness. One because I expect emo poets to be at one. The other because it generally is. And the link has to have to do something with Poe, I'm sure of it.

Quoth the raven: "Nevermore."

Are you bitter and icy towards humanity?

Why is there Braille on drive-up ATMs?

Do support my theory that Jesus is a crazed zombie waiting in the sewers of NYC to one day rise and devour human flesh?

Am I an idiot?

Should I be horribly ashamed of myself for planning out a story where all the characters are a) actually dead, and b) amnesiacs?

I'm so glad you know why the sky is blue.

I've had to study atmosphere stuff for uni. It's all about light transmission and crap. Or are you being sarcastic? I don't know. In any case I study sciences so.

What are you wanting to major in, again?

Chemical engineering, but I minored in sustainability. I am also planning to get a BA next to my BSc (which I should finish by the end of this year), which should start concomitantly with me attempting an MSc.

A BA in ancient mediterranean history, most likely. Or philosophy. Or classical languages. I haven't decided yet.

Should I be horribly ashamed of myself for planning out a story where all the characters are a) actually dead, and b) amnesiacs?

No. It'd be hilarious.

Nah I wasn't being sarcastic. But no one around me knows.

I'm pretty sure it's all light transmission, and the light gets scattered in such a way it absorbs blue light and transmits it again - red light is just gonna pass through the sky. light scatters all over molecules and shit --> blue light everywhere

Back
Top Bottom