• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ask Altmer Anything

Will I get into the cyber school of my dreams

No. You're gonna live in the gutter.

why have i been so sleepy at odd/inappropriate times lately?

I don't know, iron levels are low?

Why am I?

Because your parents fucked, then you came out of your mother's womb. And evolution.

Alternatively, because you thought. Cogito ergo sum.

Additionally, which college should I go to? Should I go to college at all?

Are you motivated to?

That explains why I never get any hats.

Will I become famous?

No.

What happens when a falcon punch and a falcon kick hit each other simultaneously?

Depends where they hit each other

Is a pirate free?

As much as any human is.

What's 4chan? Seriously?

Gay. And full of an heros.

Why am I doomed to fail?

Everyone is. Don't take it personally.

Which is better: Idealism or Cynicism? Or is it left up to opinion?

Realism. Cynicism is taking things too pessimstically and idealism is dwelling on ideas you can't achieve. Realism beats both because it's practical and doesn't induce false confidence, but also doesn't drag people down to the extent that they won't achieve anything anymore for fear of failure.

Why can't I beat Ninja Gaiden on the NES?

Because you need to try harder.

Do you find youtube comments entertaining?

No. I don't find stupidity entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom