• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ATTACK OF THE MIRRORMEN [MIRRORMEN VICTORY]

Re: ATTACK OF THE MIRRORMEN

after reviewing what's been said,and looking Kammington's posting slip-up, it kind of suggests he may be one of them

Nominating Kam

Personally, I just think that was a typo, and we're all just overreacting, buuuuut I doubt everyone else is going to withdraw their votes in time. Oh well.

Kammington

Nominating myself.

That's nine out of fifteen... enough to have me killed off and let Cthulu murder everyone.

Thanks, guys!

oh shit WITHDRAW FUCK FUCK FUCK

ERRYONE WITHDRAW HE'S VESSEL AND ST. CHRISTOPHER IS DUMB

technically the game isn't over for another day-ish, so we should have time for most people to withdraw their vote. I recommend that both alchemists target Kammington tonight so that we won't have to deal with him in the morning. Also that the Mirror Master target him too for good measure, in case they both decide I'm horrible at making decisions (this benefits you too, in case you're looking for a reason to cooperate with us (enemy of my enemy is my friend, in this case)).

Last edited:

I don't fully understand, but I'm guessing it's bad, so...

WITHDRAW

I vote Kammington. In your first post you said "5 of us", as if you were one of the five that were assimilated. Only thing that could possibly be a lead right now, so, meh.

I second a vote for Kammington. The "five of us" quote is, as ole_schooler said, quite an interesting slip, and not exactly an easy one to make for a human.

Kammington.

Better lead than anything so far, at least. *continues grasping at straws*

Also voting Kammington.

Best lead so far.

I'll go with Kammington as well. "5 of us" is either a slip of the tongue or just incredibly poor wording.

Kammington Freudian slips for the win. Though a good defense might change my mind . The chances are not good at the moment and we have to be sure before killing.

after reviewing what's been said,and looking Kammington's posting slip-up, it kind of suggests he may be one of them

Nominating Kam

Personally, I just think that was a typo, and we're all just overreacting, buuuuut I doubt everyone else is going to withdraw their votes in time. Oh well.

Kammington

Nominating myself.

That's nine out of fifteen... enough to have me killed off and let Cthulu murder everyone.

Thanks, guys!

Kammington.

Way to slip up... bro.

10 out of 14.

I think it's safe to say I'm dead.

...are you not reading the post where I point out that the majority of you had already decided to lynch me and it's too late to un-nominate me?

7/14 is not a majority, we now have the rest of the day for everyone else to withdraw their votes.

Re: silly ninja:
Days aren't over until the GM says so, so I'm pretty damn sure we're good here.

Walker, there were a grand total of ten people who had voted for me before you realized I was a vessel. 7/14 isn't a majority, but 10/14 is.

Sorry.

EDIT: Also, Walker is a mirrorman. Calling it.

Walker, there were a grand total of ten people who had voted for me before you realized I was a vessel. 7/14 isn't a majority, but 10/14 is.
...but we withdrew those votes before the time was up.

In a regular non-special game of mafia, if 10/14 people vote for someone, and 3-4 retract their votes before the day is up, then the person does not die. The same should apply in this case since TES hasn't stated otherwise.

To explain to all the confused people:

I am an activated alien. I "accidentally" said that there were five of us and made a random lynch so that everyone would kill me.

With St. Christopher's vote, I had ten people voting for my execution and therefore a majority. When a majority is reached, the day phase immediately ends and that person dies.

Therefore, I win.

?? just where are you getting the idea that I'm mirror man? You've up and admitted that you're the vessel, so why should anyone believe aside that's obviously just meant to distract us from the real threat at hand here.

ETA because combo ninja: the day phase is not over until TES decides it is.

?? just where are you getting the idea that I'm mirror man? You've up and admitted that you're the vessel, so why should anyone believe aside that's obviously just meant to distract us from the real threat at hand here.

I admitted I was the vessel because I hit my win condition. Why wouldn't I?

And besides, like I stated: I had a 10/14 majority. That means I would be killed if Snorlax was on and therefore have won.

And really, it's pretty obvious you were bandwagoning to avoid being an obvious mirrorman. Then you withdrew it with a so-called "realization".

No, the problem was that anyone who pointed out I was an alien was obviously an innocent; you would never knowingly nominate an activated alien. Only a mirrorman could know about my activation.

Back
Top Bottom