• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ATTACK OF THE MIRRORMEN [MIRRORMEN VICTORY]

Re: ATTACK OF THE MIRRORMEN

I didn't vote to lynch Kammington because I was at school while the whole thing happened, and by the time I got home he'd revealed he was an alien.

After a long day of discussion and an almost-beheading, the townspeople, unused to the idea of putting one of their own to death, abstain from killing anyone.

Everyone returns to their homes, or pretends to, as the darkness returns and the Mirror Master's reign begins anew.

No one was beheaded. You have 24 hours for night actions.

NOTE: Yes, as was correctly theorised, no decision is final until the day phase ends. I'm a fair GM and I'm willing to give everyone a chance to take back a hasty decision.

Last edited:

As dawn breaks, the townspeople awake and break, then assemble in the town square. As the last few citizens drift into the square, a scream is heard. In an alley, a young woman is screaming and pointing at a dead body already beginning to putrefy. The corpse has a look of pain and terror on its face and there is a sticky layer of coagulated blue blood coming from its mouth.

While some of the townspeople react with horror, others gaze upon the scales clasped in the statue's hand.

Walker is dead. He was unearthly. 5 people have been assimilated. You have 48 hours for day actions.

Oh look, I turned out to be right. My guess as to how he died was through healer clash.

Well, since I'm still alive, I can make an accusation... although it's against four people.

There were exactly 10 people who voted for me (including myself) last night out of the 14 people, five of which were unearthly. Since I'd show up as unearthly... think about this for a second. There are 4 non-me people who have been assimilated, and 4 people who didn't nominate me.

Do the people who didn't choose to vote me off have anything to say?

I was at an over-nite school thing so I didn't vote for you because I wasn't here, then when I returned, you stated you were an alien.

I may be missing something, but are the only two possible ways someone can die during the night by healer clash or if the stranger has been assimilated?

And like I said earlier, I didn't vote for Kammington because I was at school.

I may be missing something, but are the only two possible ways someone can die during the night by healer clash or if the stranger has been assimilated?

And like I said earlier, I didn't vote for Kammington because I was at school.

Those are the only ways to die during the night, yes.

1. Kammington (cthulhu mommy)
  2. Blaziking
  3. Nemec
  4. St. Christopher
  5. Mawile
  6. Blastoise
  7. Emerald Espeon
  8. Brock
  9. RespectTheBlade
  10. dragonair
  11. Flora and Ashes
  12. Walker (mafia)
  13. demonickittens
  14. ole_schooler
That's not a lot of info, there. Randylynch again, I presume, unless anyone has any information they would be willing to risk sharing. (Unless we're killing people who didn't almost unleash a deadly adimensional freakazoid upon the universe at large, which I have no objections to)

At least that would mean that we don't yet have to be nervous about the stranger being assimilated, and he/she can still inspect people.

As I said before, I didn't vote because I was giving Kammington a chance to explain, and, well, when I got back, the reveal had already happened.

I'll say that my role is not particularly useful, as doing anything with it would be kind of dumb, but that I haven't been assimilated. (Even if/when I'm assimilated, I'll still be pretty useless.) I have no useful information to offer. Sorry.

Healer clash? Yeah, I guessed as much.

Now, that means that as of this round there is still one other healer who hasn't been assimilated yet... not sure who, though.

It's not necessarily true that the other healer hasn't been assimilated, is it? He/she could possibly have been assimilated last night. It's only a one in nine(?) chance, but we can't assume that the other healer hasn't been assimilated for sure.

Yeah, we should probably do that soon. I think we have two hours left...

But we don't have any leads, as far as I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom