• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ATTACK OF THE MIRRORMEN [MIRRORMEN VICTORY]

Re: ATTACK OF THE MIRRORMEN

But I thought Kam was the alien? If he got assimilated, shouldn't he have been activated? Or was the Alien thign a ruse?

The Eldritch Cultist: The worshipper of an unholy extrareal monster from beyond time and space, he has been impregnated with the fetus of his sleeping god. If killed or inspected, he will show up as earthly.

If targeted by the Mirror Master, the fetus will be stimulated by the Mirror Master's magic and begin developing, turning the Cultist into The Vessel of the Apocalypse. If the Vessel is targeted by the Mirror People a second time, then the magic will destroy the fetus and kill him. However, if the Vessel is beheaded by the townspeople or killed by the Priest, Templar or an overdose, his death will act as a catlyst for his god's birth and the world as we know it will come to a slow shuddering halt. If inspected by the Mysterious Stranger, he will show up as unearthly.

Presumably, since he was activated, this also means he showed up as unearthly upon death. (Or he was a really good Mirrorman.)

That aside, I personally have no idea who to lynch, as most of my ideas have been wrong. Someone else want to have a go?

I think we should lynch whoever hasn't posted, or posted the least, unless they have a legitimate for their lack of posting. Or wait until the last minute and kill whoever sounds suspicious, but that has worked so far. :/

Well, I went and counted everyone's posts, and St. Christopher has the least number of posts. He's posted twice, both times to bandwagon, if that helps.

The day passes with little discussion; fear lends itself to inaction, especially after the beheading of the innocent Mawile.

The shadows grow longer until they encompass the entire town and night descends.

No one was lynched. You have 24 hours for night actions.

The sun rose.

The darkness burned.

The people awoke.

As they had been doing for the past few days, they gathered in the square. But something was different. Something had changed.

The scales had shifted.

No one was killed. 6 people have been assimilated. You have 48 hours for day actions.

No one... died... Either Kam wasn't the alien or the Mafia didn't send in a kill. Or a Doc was lucky.

Lets hope it was the Doc got lucky, or the Mafioso forgot, because an activated alien would suck.

Keep in mind that the Mafia doesn't kill; they assimilate people. so the only ways to be killed are by overdose, the Mirror Templar or if the alien gets targeted by Mirrormen again.

Oh my go thank you Flora for fixing my Epic Knowledge fail.

Hopefully Kam really was the alien. That way that was taken care of.

Okay, there are 11 townspeople. There are 6 Mirrormen. I shall put this in capslock to be sure we understand: WE NEED TO LYNCH NOW.

Until/unless the Stranger is assimilated, this is the only reliable way to kill the Mirrormen and hope for a townie win. Unfortunately, unless the Mirromen target one of their own or aren't all on to vote, we can't hope to lynch (unless they don't know each other...do they know each other?)

Anyway, I'll go first. I'm the Stalker, possibly one of the most useless roles in existence. My stalkee has yet to be slain or assimilated, so I can say that Flora and Ashes is a non-Mirrorman. Other than that, I've got no real suspicions, but we really, really need to lynch somebody. (And if posting this makes you want to lynch me, fine, at least we're doing something!)

I've already allowed you guys a later deadline than normal and still there's no action being taken.

Ye're getting one more night and if at least an abstaining majority hasn't been acheived, the Mirrormen win due to the townspeople's inaction.

HEY GUYS LET'S POST I DON'T WANT THE MAFIA TO WIN.

I'm honestly not good at the whole accusation thing, so, anyone got any suspicions?

Edit: Post-ninja'd. Basically what Brock said.

Back
Top Bottom