• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Battle Royale

After finding out that his bag had been stolen by the group of Ghost Pokemon, Fist took it from outside their home and carried it in one hand, continuing down the hill. At this rate, it wouldn't be too long before he reached the bottom. He was going at least three times as fast as when he was going up.

Bumpy began to head northwest, feeling his way to be sure that he didn't fall over the cliff. He couldn't see that far in front of him, so he relied on his nose, ears, and feet.
The Zigzagoon could feel the terrain getting more sandy under his paws, and he could sense that he was going uphill. Sniffing the ground, he could find a Machoke somewhere nearby. Hoping it wouldn't notice him, he took a few steps backwards.

Scorpio finally arrived at camp, and put Scissors on the ground. He didn't wipe away the blood, which was now drying, because he knew that if the blood was wiped away the bleeding would just continue until there was a scab or the body that contained the blood was dead. He quickly used a Rain Dance, hoping that the rain would help clean her wounds, and perhaps wake her up.

((Taking out three Rhyhorns and Rhydons seems a bit moddish to me... Well, it didn't fully affect the RP, just try not to do it again

Though in all honesty, I don't think I'll be able to keep track of everyone anymore in terms of having to constantly update the front page @_@ Just try to do it yourself if possible and if you have to ask use PMs))

Metro cautiously opened one of her eyes and realized that they were now safe on the ground. Having stopped screaming she turned to her side to see that the Zangoose was still flailing wildy while hollering rather loud. She stood there staring for a moment, and couldn't help but start laughing.

((Sorry. But it was hard for Fist, and it wasn't all at once. He took them on one at a time, and he has a type advantage.))

Bumpy smelled the air again. There was no evidence that the Machoke had seen him, but he did scent blood. Cautiously the Zigzagoon moved a bit further, but walked in a zigzag line again and accidentally bumped into a rock with his head. He couldn't help but let out a whine.

Fist turned around when he heard a whine. He saw nothing, and decided to keep going.

((Can Fist see Carnage or Bumpy at all?))

((According to Blaziking, Carnage is either following me or still at the bottom of the cliff. Bumpy hit his head on a rock higher than his head is, so I would guess that Fist thought that the whine came from the rock. Not saying he did, I would just guess.))

Scorpio watched the rain pour down onto Scissors' body. He turned his attention for a few moments as it formed droplets on the leaves of nearby trees, which he always found a calming sight. He looked back and found that most of the undried blood had been washed away by the the fresh, cool water. He lifted her up again and put her in the sleeping nest, saying, "I'll take first watch," even though she was either unconcious or dead and either way could not hear him. He settled himself in the lookout post, but tonight's events had gotten the better of him. He found himself drifting off, and despite his efforts to stay awake, was asleep in a few minutes.

(Location: North of starting point, 8H
Scorpio's status: Wet, asleep, a bit cut up and bruised as well as exhausted but otherwise okay.
Scissors' status: Wet, unconcious, possibally dying, large scab on black skin.)

"It looks like they're not showing up," the Grovyle said quietly. Lunar let out a loud shout to see if he would startle any hiding Pokémon, awaiting to ambush them.

No response.

"Maybe they really have gone away," Xyvine said, gleefully. The pair couldn't help but smile about how they thought that they'd scared the Cacturne and Gliscor off using the fire type attack. The beacons had stopped burning now as the fuel that was in there already, ancient ceremonial oils, had become mixed with rain over the years, making it look like there was more fuel than there actually was. It had soon become apparent that the flames would not last them long, as the oil was being burned out of the water. The no-longer mossy rocks started to darken over time and their texts were becoming less and less visible as the light levels slowly plummeted. Only five minutes ago had Xyvine been able to read and re-read the Mew's poem, now it was just a blur of squiggles and lines, looping over each other. The temple that they were on was situated on a gentle slope, which eventually rose up into a great, grassy hill. Their foresty covering would be lost if they were the venture up the hill.

Lunar looked up sharply, his ears suddenly flicked forewards. His tail was lashing violently and the green lizard immediately knew that something wasn't right.
"There's something speeding down the hill," the Espeon exclaimed. "It's only a single thing though. Could be a boulder, a small Pokémon. I place my bets on that Sandshrew we saw in the waiting room. That could easily roll up into a wheel of death, rolling down the hill and impaling both of us." Xyvine was astounded at how the Espeon could pinpoint this thing's exact location and size, but not what it was. "They must have seen our flames," the psychic cat continued. "We'll go after it. After all, it's two on one this time." Again, nodding, Xyvine marvelled at the Espeon's quick descision making.
"I suppose it's because he's one of those Psychic types. They all seem really clever..." he thought to himself.

The pair lept to their feet and began pounding their way up the hill to meet their new opposition.

((Uhm, yeah, it's meant to be Fist, but if I'm wrong about his location on the hill, (locations on front page say we're near each other.) then I'll change it.))

((Yayyyy~ Goody.))

Lunar and Xyvine had only gotten half way up the hill when Lunar lay flat on the floor and started crawling. He'd spotted what the two were about to slice down and kill. Xyvine mimiced his actions, hoping that his green colouring would blend in with the grass. Evolving into a Sceptile would make it more easy for him to blend in, but he wouldn't evolve in to that beast. Its bloodshot yellow eyes, jagged and dispropotional leaf blades and christmas-tree like tail made the Grovyle shudder, even just in thought. Evolution would be more of a curse than a blessing.

Lunar hugged the ground, creeping ever closer to his prey. He crept like a cat hunting a mouse, tail flicking ever so slightly, Xyvine copying his actions. The thought was projected into Xyvine's head.
"Let's play some mind games with it. It's a fighting type, it should be prone to these types of tricks. Thick they are. All so very, very thick. Muscle over mind? Haha. What a joke," Lunar thought, communicating to the Grovyle.

The purple cat began to concentrate.
"Here, I'll let you listen in!" The Espeon grinned. "We're coming to find you" he projected to Fist and Xyvine, masking his thoughts using the menacing vocal patturn of Voyne, the Cacturne who had not been long ago chasing them. "Yeah, we're gonna fly overhead and take you down!" Glion's voice was forced into the Machoke's skull, as ferocious as ever. "Muaha," came out a Zangoose's voice. "We'll rip you limb from limb!" Pierre and Metro's evil laughter resonated through the Machop's head, eternally echoing.

Lunar sprang at the Machoke, Xyvine following his lead, neon green blades glowing in the dark. Hastily, the Espeon launched a psionic blast at the Machoke whilst Xyvine slashed randomly and ferociously at the muscular, and in Lunar's opinion, stupid Pokémon.

((EDIT: Yaaaaay, Fist is now even bigger and dumber!))

Last edited:
Yeah, and if I post then I'd have to skip a few hours ahead to when Scorpio or Scissors wakes up, and there's stuff going on now that would take a few posts to catch up to me. And I'm still trying to figure out if Scissors dies or not anyway :P

((I'm done.))

Fist heard voices in his head, and shook off. Those voices were frighteningly real, but he had to be just hearing things.
Then, two Pokemon leaped out from nowhere and Fist felt a psychic twinge to his head. "Ow!" he said, slapping it. "Ow!" he put his hand down. "That hurt even worse." He heard a yelp, but would investigate later. Fist leaped into the air and aimed a Cross Chop at the Grovyle.

Back
Top Bottom