• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Behind the Avatar

PK

you're such a babe, get over here ;D <3

Ooooh, Timmy... ;D I'll be sure to get over there as soon as possible. *SHOT*

ANYWAY MORE PICTURES

DSCN0271.jpg

Hugging the Washington Monument

DSCN0603.jpg

And posing for the crowd. :D

OH CRAP SORRY 56K-ERS THESE TURNED OUT WAY BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT

drunk_erika.jpg

;D

I'm kidding...
la8982bc14ae4d98a3306desq2.jpg

Four years ago (Look at what site I'm visiting! =D) ^

1451384634ldi1.jpg

A year and a half ago (One of my senior pictures.) ^

ld2a34e57cd6528b81ed5f0hi3.jpg

l0a04a9c9feb5160b9571e0qt1.jpg

Last Christmas (On my first college Christmas Break. 8D) ^

Holy cow, you look like my younger brother back when he was your age. XD;

Heh, Erika, you're lucky - glasses seem to suit you.

Hmhm, Dannichu, are you happy in the first picture because you'd just seen Wicked? Maybe? :D For a minute I was thinking you'd bought something really awesome at a store somewhere, but then I noticed the... massive Wicked poster. >.>;

Hehe, yeah; that one was taken just before we went to see the show and I was on the verge of spontaneously combusting :D

I want Vee ears like that so goddamn much. :[
they are pretty :awesome: yes

I wish the guy hadn't rushed them though; he had like half a year and apparently did most of it the day before his second deadline :V probably could've been way cooler. oh well.

So, I decided to post some pictures that I took today. I don't have any good pictures since I got a haircut before the beginning of the school year.

Me and my doggies.
The little black and white one is Maria, and the brown one is Paco. :3

Me being a complete retard like usual.

It's in the bathroom because it has the best lighting. I'm surprised the one in the living room turned out good what with the flash and all. D:

The rare picture of me not smiling. :0

I must be having a good picture day.

How old are you, like, ten? Eleven?

Also do you have chihuahuas? Those things are psycho. The black and white one looks a little too normal for one.

I just realized I don't have any pictures of myself...

'cept this one. Me at a chess tourny in March:

Photo_031408_001.JPG

How old are you, like, ten? Eleven?

Also do you have chihuahuas? Those things are psycho. The black and white one looks a little too normal for one.
-_-
14. Shocking I know. D:

And my chihuahuas aren't psycho. You just need to introduce them to a lot of other people and dogs. Mine are also a bit larger then most get, so they aren't really yappy either.

Maria, the black and white one, looks very similar to other dogs. In fact we had a rat terrier that almost had her EXACT markings. Paco, the brown one, is what the AKC considers overweight as well. He's 7-8 pounds, at least one to two overweight. But he's very tall. They both love other dogs though, Paco especially. He was raised(Well, two months. But still.) in a pet shop lenient enough to let him roam around instead be in a cage.

I love them <3

This time on Behind the Avatar, we reveal the true face of John.
http://i36.tinypic.com/ndpw7l.jpg

I cant believe it's not butter.

omfg you look demonic.

ANYWAY I dunno, should I post my picture should I not post my picture? I'm kind of stuck.

possible reasons to post:
I want to show you all how handsome I am ;D

possible reasons NOT to post:
My parents would hate it if they found out.
I want to keep that aura of mystique. |D

Also: AK, is that seriously you? It looks nothing at all like what I imagine you looking like. I can't bring myself to associate you with that picture it's so... unlike my perception of you. :{P

dear god that took forever to find a file link.
anyway, I lost my camera and can't take new pictures, so i've decided to salvage my camp photos which the camp people took for me. apparently the crappy site they upload to has a no right click script.

look! a sailboat! I'm in red.

the link probably won't work because "the connection timed out" or something :/
it's not like you actually want to blind yourself.
i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom