• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Best KO's in Smash

I practically lost my soul to Brawl, so I have a ton of sweet KOs. But this one's probably one of my favorites.

Wi-Fi match with someone I don't know. I'm playing as R.O.B., they're playing as Peach. I'm starting to get some massively high damage, and Peach wails on me, knocks me off the edge. Somehow I lived and recovered. I started flying back, and I notice Peach doing her annoying gliding thing towards me to finish me off. I float a tad above her, then D-Air, blowing her straight down into a KO before she could kill me.

Oh, and the times when I make a stage with falling blocks and drop the blocks on opponents trying to make their way up. Love doing that.

My best recovery was actually during Event 51 when I was Luigi. Giga Bowser knocks me off, and it looked like I wasn't gonna make it, when I did my Side + B and bounced off the bottom of Final Destination, and then I did my Up + B to get back up on stage. I was like "Holy CRaps!!!"

I can always remember how I was able to finally beat event 51 in Melee. I was playing as Jigglypuff (duh) and had killed Giga Bowser and gotten Ganondorf and Mewtwo down to their last lives. Then, miraculously, a pokeball appears, and I'm actually able to get it first. Out comes a Venusaur, which knocks the baddies up to around 80%. Then I get another pokeball, and that becomes...an Electrode. I thought I was so boned for a second, but I remembered that the CPs will always try to follow you as long you stay on the stage. So I started flying up, right above the Electrode, and Mewtwo and Ganondorf just stood there until the explosion KO'd them. That's got to be, like, the luckiest win ever.

Lucky Pokeballs....hm, I got a Weezing, doing about 150% damage, then a Zapdos, getting damage up to about 500+%. Killed all of them easily.

PERFECT timing: on all-stars at spear pillar, i had a home run bat and (with shake smash turned on) smashed the bat while pikachu was charging at me, pikachu went flying into the big laser that occasionally appears, and it was one hit KO.
i think it was luck but by dad thinks it was timing

I'd have to say my best was today, where I battled a level Nine Fox as Ganondorf. Yeah, you heard me right. It was on final destination, and we were on our last lives, and we were both at high damage. Fox hits me, sends me off the stage, and I think Oh shoot, I'm dead. But I managed to survive, and as i was coming back, Fox tried to hit me in the air to finish me, but he missed, and I killed him with a side air move.

Kirby on Kirby, while playing my friend. We both got to about 100% damage with one life left each, but he got a fan and kept whacking me. As he whacked me away to 200, then 300% damage, I kept trying to use my shield or counter the fan, but he got me trapped. I just almost gave up and pressed a whole bunch of random buttons, hoping to do something. Alas, I somehow got off the fan trap, saw a hammer, got it, and KOed my friend.

I hit the star post on Green Hill Zone with a strong attack. Sonic comes running at it. He goes flying off screen and is KO'd

Meteor Smashing is the most satisfying way of KO. I mean, come on. Ganondorfing them down to their watery doom in the Great Sea, or Diddying them down to Smashville... awesome :D

Also, smashing an enemy to the air, and then throw items or projectile moves at them to intercept recovery... That's nice, too :P

No, I can't think of any particular moment ^^

Sonic, Yoshi and Pikachu all come running at me, (team up against me) I use Samus' final smashbang off the edge!

also I created an arena where once you fall off i trick them into the pit and the bricks reappear they get trapped in and can't get out except for falling off the edge where they have no chance fo getting back up so KO! i KILL EVERYONE WITH THAT!

UNLUCKY! - sudden death match, and i knock the CPU into the sky, and as he was about to KO, i got hit with a bob-omb, knocked sideways, and KO'd, then the Cpu KO'd after. it sucks when your jiggs.

I know someone who plays as Fox and Up-a's people when they have more than eight-five percent.

Owch.

Oh, and my best kill...

In the original game when I did SOMETHING to my brothers and they both went flying in a V pattern. I always played as Kirby because he's so cute, but now...

LINK IS BETTER!

My best kill in Melee was in fifteen minute melee, I just threw Link's boomerang and they'd go flying. Never won it, but I've gotten so annoyingly close, then a Goomba pops out of nowhere and squishes me. What is this, soviet russia?

In Brawl... One time recently I was playing as Ike instead of Link for a change and I just Aether'd everyone. Aether is fun.

I was Ness and my friend was Pit. I repeatedly hit him with PK Fire, and a Smash Ball came. My friend was sure Ness had an easy Final Smash to dodge, but he got hit by one of the first stars, which threw him in the air, only to be hit by another. He was about to fly off the side of the screen, when another hit him and he flew into the background.

Good times.

One time my brother was Ike and I was Pikachu, and we both gotten each other to high percentage, I think. Anyways, we both charge our side-B attacks and fire at each other. We sent each other flying, but I survived and he was knocked out.

Another time I was practicing Dedede's chain throw. I got the cpu to the edge, foward threw him, and tossed out a Gordo which collided with him in mid air, knocking him out.

I was doing a random Wi-fi match on Yoshi's Island, and it had gotten to sudden death. I was Falcon, he was Lucas. I just decided to run towards him and then jump in the air. Just as I jumped, he uses PK Fire, which would have hit me. Then I use Falcon Kick in midair and KO him.

I was Ness and my friend was Pit. I repeatedly hit him with PK Fire, and a Smash Ball came. My friend was sure Ness had an easy Final Smash to dodge, but he got hit by one of the first stars, which threw him in the air, only to be hit by another. He was about to fly off the side of the screen, when another hit him and he flew into the background.

Good times.
I use pit and that happens to me sometimes (40%) the other 50% They all miss me when I just stand there and 10% one hits me that's it, that's why I hate those two little schoolchildren.

Back
Top Bottom