• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Best KO's in Smash

This one was actually a KO that happened against me in the original Super Smash.

I was playing as Pikachu (as I always do) in, uh... I think it was Fox's stage? I don't remember; it's been years. Anyway, I had grabbed a sword that appeared and was chasing down the guy on the other team (we were doing three vs. one with one human player, a CPU Kirby and me on the three-team and another human player on the one-team). Kirby picks up one of those motion-sensor bombs (or whatever they're called), and throws it right in front of me. Stupidly I step on it, and I must have had a high percentage, because I dropped the sword and went flying off the screen.

Kirby (my teammate) walked over and picked up the sword.

As for KOs that I've done, I can't remember any off the top of my head aside from various times where I'd be facing something on level nine with Pikachu (somehow I'm better with Yoshi than Pikachu, despite playing with Pikachu for years), and if I could kill the thing once then I would cheaply fly around and hope not to die before the end of the match. 8D

I never really remember any remarkable KOs, though, since I've seen enough weirdness in Smash to not mind any more weirdness. xD

This would be in All-Star mode on Melee...

I was playing Ness and fighting Dr. Mario on the first stage. I was expecting a normal, rather quick but not really fast KO because he was the first guy and he was weak and I was on a low difficulty level. So I... attacked him (in some way) and he, of course, dies. Nothing special... it's just that I managed to KO him and end the battle all in less than a second.

I've also gotten in a few KOs using Kyogre where my opponent died with only 1% damage--and that only because he was put into a magnifying glass and incurred damage that way.

Back
Top Bottom