• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
...So then what the hell is the point of keeping HMs?
For optional stuff.
Cut - Can get you to some optional areas, but still the most useless HM.
Fly - For convenience because we don't want to be walking from the E4 to the starting town.
Surf - There are a few optional items to be gotten with Surf, not to mention a whole extra route with trainers and items.
Strength - Extra items/Areas. Also, with Strength, Victory Road is massively easier and saves you from backtracking too much.

As for Waterfall and Dive, I'm waiting for the US release for the post-game stuff so I can't really say anything about those two. I'm sure the other 4 HMs have more use post game too.

I think I came across maybe 1 or 2 Rock Smash rocks, but Rock Smash is a TM now. I'm not sure about post game, though.

And yes the Move Relearner still wants Heart Scales.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how rare are Heart Scales in B/W? If it's anything like they have been, especially in HG/SS I will KILL nintendo. I do NOT want to smash rocks for hours on end to teach my Togekiss Aura Sphere again.

Last edited:
guys

i found the third version

saliva97185.png

OMGGG

Balloon: Hold item which grants user the benefits of the ‘Levitate’ ability until it is attacked

heatran%20wuvs%20balloon.png

Inevitable questioning: No I did not draw this. But it was too good to pass up.

Hey, just curious. Can anyone tell me where to get a Water/Leaf/Fire stone in White version? I've looked before in Black and can't find one... Am I just glazing over something obvious or...?

Hey, just curious. Can anyone tell me where to get a Water/Leaf/Fire stone in White version? I've looked before in Black and can't find one... Am I just glazing over something obvious or...?

If I remember correctly, there's a guy on one of the docks in Hiun City that gives you a three-choice question, pertaining to Water/Fire/Grass, and depending on your answer he gives you the stone. I kind of skipped his dialogue but ended up getting a Leaf Stone from him.

Alternately, once you get surf, I know there's a Water Stone offshore on the Lighthouse off Hodomoe City. Afraid I don't remember where I got the others, but they're around, I missed a few of the pickup locations because my Japanese is /terribad/. l:

I know a few people here that will kill me for restating the obvious again (either Blaziking, Srsevoir, or Superbird coughcough) but....
-TM's functioning like HMs?
-Attack power for several attacks increased?
-Other similar points I fail to mention?

Gen V will turn battling as we know it into history and turn it upside down. I CANT WAIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom