• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY GUYS, just beat the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So after trying to be spoiler free for ages I'm now chilling out a bit on that regard. Just checked out the new legendaries on bulbapedia and I think they're super lame but every pokemon I actually encountered in the game I thought was totally sweet (except for that hideous pink water/ghost poke, I hate that thing).

In case you guys are interested my team at the end of the game was Enboar, Zeburaika, Yannaki, and the blue frog poke (forget the name), and then no fifth and sixth because I didn't feel like it.

The coolest pokemon in my opinion were that orange dark/fighting poke, Megagear, the third form of the dog, the whole pokabu line, and probably some others I'm forgetting. And of course Reshiram and Zekrom are awesome too.

Also I'd like to say that N is probably one of the chillest bros alive. I don't even know why you had to fight him in the first place, he seemed like a cool dude and not at all evil. wtf nintendo??

So yeah I'll take a break and then try to catch the rest of the legendaries (or at least the ones that aren't event-only, RRRRRGGGH).

Also I'd like to say that N is probably one of the chillest bros alive. I don't even know why you had to fight him in the first place, he seemed like a cool dude and not at all evil. wtf nintendo??
That's because he isn't actually evil?? Geechisu is kind of the bad dude.

Pokebeach has some new art up! Not a lot, but hey. It's still there. Kumashun looks cuter as a sprite, but whatever. I still love that polar bear. <3 They also show the offcial art for the last evolutions of the starter Pokemon. I am loving Jaroda more every second. Daikenki's artwork is fantastic, in my opinion. I love the way it face look, challenging and all. Sort of cute in a way. Also, Zeburaika's artwork, though shown in a smaller view, is very nice. Bachura looks fluffier than ever. And Kokoromori's eyes are adorable. <3 I'm not exactly a big fan of Chillaccino's artwork from the little picture of it that I've seen. :/ But, it's okay in a way. It's just my opinion anyways. Haderia's artwork is adorable. Now all we need is an official picture for Erufuun~

Now, instead of me babbling on, go click the link for yourself, I guess.

Last edited:
Wow, I can actually see Enbuoo's face now! xD Also, Daikenki definitely looks more like a Futachimaru evolution now, with focus on it's face. Many Pokemon look -so- much better with the artwork, and they get a lot more personality. For example, Kurimugan's art? Mr Jogirder (clown with girder)? Really looking forward to the rest of them now, in particular Sazandora, Urugamosu, Roopushin, etc.

Also, I may be slow, but after reading a theory on TvTropes' Pokemon Black/White WMG page about Victini representing nuclear power, it's entries suddenly made so much more (shocking) sense.

"Victini (494): A Pokemon that brings about victory. It’s said that a Trainer partnered with Victini can win any battle."

The Vocaloid looking gym leaders official art is better than I assumed... The bug gym leader looks.... Moving on.
Diakenki looks win, just link Enboar. :3

Wow, I can actually see Enbuoo's face now! xD Also, Daikenki definitely looks more like a Futachimaru evolution now, with focus on it's face. Many Pokemon look -so- much better with the artwork, and they get a lot more personality. For example, Kurimugan's art? Mr Jogirder (clown with girder)? Really looking forward to the rest of them now, in particular Sazandora, Urugamosu, Roopushin, etc.

The Vocaloid looking gym leaders official art is better than I assumed... The bug gym leader looks.... Moving on.
Diakenki looks win, just link Enboar. :3

This is why I yell at everyone and tell them to stop being so judgmental based on fuzzy sprites and/or screenshots.

Better than nobody getting on it at all because the servers are overloaded. :/

Maybe they don't want people to spend all their time in the Dream World, getting Pokemon that don't normally appear in game, instead of actually playing the game. If this is Gamefreak's problem, then why not let us stay on as long as we want after we get the National Dex?
Or maybe I just come up with random ideas and then automatically assume they're true. I do that a lot.

I saw that, I mean some not-crappy scans without fifty things obscuring each one. :C Or at least in a nice convenient place where I don't have to sift through old news entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom