• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Isshu Dex Issue *shot*

I think it's unlikely GF would do such a thing, you know
It'll still be called "National" of all things

...Hold on Isshu is based on America? Holy Magikarp

...I never realized that! Maybe the Nat. Dex will change, but I doubt it. "National" in their dictionary means "in all places that have Pokémon". Besides, Sinnoh was far north of the others when it was released, right?

At most they'll rename it to "International Pokédex". :/

Yes, but it was still close enough to have Pokemon from other regions and not reset the route numbers back to 1.
They probably won't restart the National Dex numbers, though. You can catch non-Isshu Pokemon in-game; you can't catch them before you get the National Dex. That settles it. I'm getting a banana. *banana flies into hand* Woo hoo!

While the other regions are "based" on Japan, it's not... Japan. It's still the Pokémon world. I can't see it changing.

So, possible starter evo's?

Pokabu's and Mijumaru's seem totally out of left-field; Miju's [possible] final is awesome, Pokabu's are are kind of ugly (though the final reminds me of Ganon for some reason, lol) but Pokabu was my last choice anyway so whatever.

Tstuaaja's is exactly what I was hoping for do want.

Huh what? Where are these evos shown? I can't see them anywhere on Pokébeach?

Edit: Never mind, found them on Serebii.

Tsutaaja's and Mijumaru's are quite brilliant, I especially like Mijumaru's final evolution. Pokabu's look like... cartoon humanoid pigs; I'm not such a big fan of them to be honest. Not to mention the second one just looks like an inflated Pokabu.

Last edited:
Where have you seen these possible starter evos? I haven't seen anything about it.

Oh God Zephy you ninja'd me

Yeah, the third game could be Pokemon Rainbow, but I'm kind of guessing "Pokemon Grey", because that's sort of a halfway point in the spectrum. Also, it would go well if the games are trying to use some sort of morality-based theme. Maybe "grey" represents neutrality, whereas Black and White represent negative/positive bergy, or some crap like that.

I don't check Black/White so often but when I do I usually have loads of trailers to watch. I was planning on waiting for Gray/Rainbow/whatever to come out but now I want to get Black or White as soon as they come out D:

I have to say although I don't like all of the new Pokémon that have been revealed so far, I generally like them a lot more than I did when gen 4 was revealed. Which is always a good sign!

I know the starters are old news but Mijumaru is my favourite. I genuinely think it's cute.

And from the trailers I've just seen I think the animation the trainer does when he/she throws a Pokéball looks a bit aggressive, but I'm not complaining that we're getting such good animations anyway.

The possible Smugleaf and Wotter evolutions match the art that was shown on the beta anime art leaked a while ago. That same art also revealed Koromori and Iris, as well as Ash's new design, way before they were actually revealed. Meaning that it is very likely these are the real deal. If so....Hell Yeah Smugleaf becomes even more awesome and Wotter...looks totally bad ass. But Pokabu's are kinda ugly...although I do see where they were going with them.

The possible Smugleaf and Wotter evolutions match the art that was shown on the beta anime art leaked a while ago. That same art also revealed Koromori and Iris, as well as Ash's new design, way before they were actually revealed. Meaning that it is very likely these are the real deal. If so....Hell Yeah Smugleaf becomes even more awesome and Wotter...looks totally bad ass. But Pokabu's are kinda ugly...although I do see where they were going with them.

...what exactly would have stopped a hoaxer from cleaning up the animé-leak images and pasting them in with their own creations? The presence of all but confirmed images doesn't mean anything more than the hoax sprites and in-battle text they c/p into otherwise real screenshots. Photoshop, man. It's crazy stuff.

I actually like pokabu's potential evos, though the first evo looks like it came out of Disney's Mulan or something. I'm slightly less enthusiastic about tsutaaja and mijumaru's (though a clearer picture of miju's would probably help), but eh, I'd still use 'em.

Damn, I thought Mijumaru would be my least favourite, but now that possible evolutions are shown... I'm torn between Tsutaaja's and Mijumaru's. And I always pick starter based on final evolution appearance... D:

If they are real, I hope Mijumaru's is going to not be the usual bulky Water-type.

Well, if those are real, they've solidified my decision of choosing Smugleaf.

Exploding Bacon's second form is going to haunt my nightmares. The third isn't as bad, I actually rather like it.

Still not to fond of Mr. Water Starter, nor his second form. The final one looks beast, though. Sort of how I hate Piplup, but love Empoleon.

I kept telling my friend that Mijumaru was going to have the coolest evolution... And if these are real, his and Tsutaja's are pretty cool :D ...The only problem with my thinking that is that I wanted Pokabu. And...I...ew. I don't like the Pokabu line atm, but I want to see a clearer pic anyway u_u

If it's real, I'm getting Mijumaru.

NO NO NOOOOO NOT POKABU!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I can see it too, but the final form is terrible. Smugleaf, if the evolution is real, is definately my choice. Wotter looks better now, though.

I will be choosing White ^.^ well xD it may be black xD but there is this white legendary that I really like ^.^ and well after I get black or white I dont think I'll get another game ^^;

Well. Tsujaarta or whatever's evo is fuckin' sexy, and Mijumaru's is badass.
Pokabu's evolution reminds me unnaturally of Ganon to the point where I literally yelled out "OMG GANONPIG" and I'm not sure if this is healthy.

...*saunters off to play some Zelda*

They look really fake to me. Plus I've not seen them anywhere but Serebii yet, so I am still very skeptical.

If they turn out to be real, though, I guess I would have to say imokaywiththis.jpg as far as Mijurmaru's chain goes. Not so hot on the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom