• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

Here's an idea of my own - if anyone want to sprite it, go ahead because I fail :/

It's a Thylacine. :3

Thylost.png

?

It's an (almost) non-fail sprite! What do you think? I don't know the colors though, so I didn't color it (other than adding the stripes).

JUst as a side note: I'm working on a Squirtle right now. Not sure when it will be done but. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

EDIT: Scratch that. I just noticed someone did one already.

Okay, hello peoples. First of all, I gotta say, nice work with the new sprites, they're looking great.
FMC: About the Pheonix/Gryphon pokemon, personally, I really like the first one and wonder if anyone can sprite it.
Grimdour: Lack of ideas...................What about redoing some of my fakemon, as the fire starter line turned out so good. Maybe the Ghost/Chimney pokemon you said you had a good idea for.

Ooh ooh I had a sudden idea last night :o Brace urselfes. How 'bout a female Machoke evo? I have a slight idea about what it looks like, but I currently can't scratch. Uh, yeah. Just putting an idea out there...

BECAUSE IF GARDEVOIR IS TOO FEMININE TO BE MALE, WHY ISN'T MACHAMP TOO MASCULINE TO BE FEMALE *cough*

sorry iv'e been inactive, there's just nothing for me to do. i am currently working on a large amount of oversized trainer sprites i made a long time ago. they are actually more like splices......... but i have overworlds of them two. some are not particularly good..........

Before going onto other people's fakemon, you should make sure that everything is OK with yours. Mainly, looking through the various artwork that FMC has so kindly drawn, choosing which one you want to be your fakemon and thanking her for taking her time to draw them for you.

ungrateful little...

I've done Palmee (prevo of Tropius) designed by FMC but it's on a different computer. That's about all I've time for at the moment, sorry :)

Here's my first attempt at Palmee, I like the sprite but the colours and shading were a bit off so I redid them.
First:
picture.php

Second:
picture.php

Here's my first attempt at Palmee, I like the sprite but the colours and shading were a bit off so I redid them.
First:
picture.php

Second:
picture.php
The second seem to be alright, but look at Tropius' color, and you'll notice that it's much lighter. I think that it would look better if the brown was at least slightly lighter.

And Terry, I think you need to ask FMC if you want to create a female version of her fakemon.

First:
picture.php

Second:
picture.php
Designwise, it looks too much like Tropius. Make it seem like a species all on its own, but with traits linking to Tropius.

For example, the bananabeard. A flower would be nice. And you can go with a seed on its back instead of really small leaves. Or even a bush. The eyes are too damned big. It looks more like a chibi Tropius than a baby form.

Spritewise, the eyes lack shading at all. The body needs some light, too. As Kai said, it's too dark.

I finally got back to spriting! Here are some you can use if you want, other forms may come later.

Squittit43203.PNG
-->
Neemo12778.bmp

Squittit, the Sea Squirt Pokemon, evolves into Neemo, the Anemone pokemon

Male Combee -->
Polinator26389.PNG

Terminex, the killer bee pokemon

I'm gonna do the shinies next.

EDIT: Shiny Polinex

ShinyPolinator46932.PNG

Back
Top Bottom