• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Can you do impressions?

Uuh, a half-decent Gollum/Smeagol and I can creep a couple of people out with what Grabby calls my "creepy paedophile voive", which sounds kinda like Yuki in the Fruits Basket dub.

D:

Poor quality recording of a Phoenixkratos with a budding chest cold or something attempting to sing Chipmunks songs into an mp3 player. Don't feel like wrestling with WMP 11 just to listen to it so someone else tell me if it works when you click the "listen" button.

...you asked for it. D:
No...that was awesome...Good job!

I used to do the perfect Pikachu voice, but when I turned 9, I couldn't do it anymore.

I can, however, do a perfect Meatwad voice. And Cheese the Chao. And Tails.

Well...
Sort of. I can do people I know in real life, but not like those really sqeaky yet funny voices I hear sometimes. I can try people on TV programs, but I'm not that good with famous people.

I can sometimes impersonate Kat Deluna as seen in the beginning of her Whine Up music video, but only now and again.

Also, I used to be able to do Pikachu from the animé, Moltres from Pokémon the Movie 2000, and James when posing as a girl from the animé. I used to be able to do Quagmire from Family Guy, but I haven't done impersonations in quite a while.

Animal noises, however, I definitely can do. I can do a cat, mouse, bird, small dog, and cricket. Also, every now and again, I can do an elephant. And, of course, a pig.

I tend to have the ability to mimic any voice to an extent. I have difficulty with some, but yeah. I'm pretty damned good at impressions / random voices

Only ones I really remember right now are Gir, Billy and Patrick, and Ralph Wiggum sorta.

Of course I can do all the stupid characters x3

I've just figured out I can do Treeko, Beautifly, Bulbasaur, Charmander and Psyduck.

I can do a pretty awesome Stitch voice. :D After all, I was known as 'that weirdo girl who pretends to be Stitch and hides under everyone's coats and hisses at us and is probably going to turn into a goth when she's older' in primary school~

I'm also quite good at Gollum... oh and I'm known in the library for doing a really good impression of this annoying librarian who prowls up behind us and whispers, 'Time to go back to lessons now!' in this creepy, pedophile voice. Also like Yuki's voice in the Fruits Basket dub, only EVEN CREEPIER. ;_;

Uh... I'm not very good at accents though. I mean I used to have a Scottish one and I can't even do it that well. *hides in shame* I'm good at my Welsh one though~

Back
Top Bottom