• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Childhood Question-Which pokemon would you have as a pet?

Re: The Ultimate Pokemon Question- Which pokemon do you want as a pet?

10. Celebi(so I can go back in time and fix my past =D)

Fixing your past is no fun. I think you should keep everything how it is and learn lessons in life.

I've decided purely on Purugly and Absol.

Not Typhlosion, because it would burn my house down. And everyone else's.

9fv8r7.jpg

These are the ones I want.

Yeah, a cyndaquil probably couldn't, they come out when it gets surprised or when it sneezes so it'd happen a lot.

An Eevee would be nice. Then, when I get bored of it, I feed give it a fire stone.
And a Caterpie.

Well, technically all of them, but I guess a Surskit, Chinchou and Shellder

Ooh, I want Mawile, Kirlia, Dunsparce, Lucario, Eevee, Mudkip, Vulpix, Chikorita, Quilava, Umbreon, Bellossom, Torchic, Riolu....

Hrm.... I could probably think of more, but that's what I got now.

A Heracross'd be cool too, but it'd Brick Break my stuff. And I don't want my stuff to be Brickly Broken.

For a more "stays outside in the yard" type pet, either a Lickitung or a Gastrodon. Where I live would be pretty much perfect for a Gastrodon, with the muddy creek right next to the house and all...

For one that'll be staying inside, probably Shaymin (anyone who can see my avatar/title should be able to guess which form.) Though I guess that one could be either inside or outside, really...

I would want a Wigglytuff! So wiggly and jiggly...

an evil Mankey, that would live in my closet and come out to point at me whenever I talk about it.

Family Guy FTW!

For me, an Umbreon or a Gastrodon.

I've always wanted a Haunter or a Gengar as a pet. Dunno why.

A PIKACHU! Pika is so awsome! I could pet it all day, feed it, bathe it, and give it... COOKIES! LOL! Just like a puffle! (oh yhea a Puffle is a fuzzball of Club Penguin just if ya wanna know.)

A Ditto. It could perform any job in the world with its transformation abilities.

Probably a Pidgeot. For some reason, I'm starting to like them a lot.

I'd probably have a Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff and/or a Togekiss :)

A Starly! I always fantisize that one day when i'm walking to school i'll see a Starly in the bushes, then I'll raise it into a beautiful healthy Staraptior that i can fly to school on.

It was funny coz there was this baby turkey in the bushes and i saw it shuffling all the leaves out and i just automatically went 'OMG wat if its a Starly?!?'.

Well Skitty remains but now I'm liking Glameow so that as well...Eevee and Vulpix stay as well. There are other Pokemon I really like but i prefer inside Pokemon and small Pokemon.

Back
Top Bottom