• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

*Closed* [OOC] Semi-lit: PG-13: The Order of the Dragon Knights

Re: *= Closed, finish forms please =* [OOC] Semi-lit: PG-13: The Order of the Dragon Knights

Name: Maia
Species: Blue
Appearance: Maia is thin and sleek compared to others of her kind. She has long, thin, curved horns that rest along her back. Around her eyes is a sea green face marking that looks like curls under her eyes with three circles of each side. The webbing of her wings are the same sea-green.

Personality: She is very calm and collected, even for her own kind. She would rather drift in the sea all day rather than fight needless battles. Most would see her a vain dragon that doesn't want to get dirty, bu this is a wrong impression of her. She can tango like the rest, she just prefers to defeat her opponents with her wit and mind, rather than her claws and fangs. She is very kind and likes to sing on her free time...but she's been advised not to sing around people because a few ships sank from her siren voice.

...Ok. Here it is Kali.

Re: *= Closed, finish forms please =* [OOC] Semi-lit: PG-13: The Order of the Dragon Knights

So, I was speaking with _Ditto_. He really wanted to join and he had most of a form ready, but the only way he could join is if someone else made a dragon character as well. Moon panther agreed to add a form herself, so now it'll be 10 and 10.

_Ditto_, can you post here what you sent me, with those couple changes? Thanks.

Last edited:

So, I was speaking with _Ditto_. He really wanted to join and he had most of a form ready, but the only way he could join is if someone else made a dragon character as well. Moon panther agreed to add a form himself, so now it'll be 10 and 10.

_Ditto_, can you post here what you sent me, with those couple changes? Thanks.

....I'm a Girl....

Name: Erandor
Prior Status: Servant
Appearance: Erandor wears plain but elegantly made blue cloth clothes with some leather parts. He is fairly short, but is attractive. He has well defined features, and due to his work as a stable hand, he is fairly strong. Erandor has red hair, and green eyes, which, coupled with his looks and strength, caught the eye of many a noble woman. As such, the younger Female Nobility of the castle were very good riders.
Personality: Erandors looks have given him a fairly haughty manner, but confronted with an animal, he opens up and a kind side appears. Erandor has been raised to fear dragons, as they are greedy and cause all sorts of trouble for everbody.

Erandor is a hard worker, and when confronted with a task, he will do every thing he can to finish it. However, in keeping with his haughty manner, he would rather not do menial tasks or ones that he deems are lower than his station in life.

All right, accepted. So, that only leaves Bakun. I'll give the same 3 day total, so that leaves about 7 hours and 16 minutes for Bakun to finish before I open the slot

There may be one situation, though, in that I have heard both moon-panther and Crazy Linoone might be gone for up to a week. If this is true, I may still be able to start anyway and just request that they're each other's partners, unless one or both get back before partners are decided. At least it would not be imbalanced in that case.

I'm working on an intro post right now, so that I'll hopefully be able to post it later today

So, I'm going to have to open up Bakun's human spot. She can still claim it by finishing her form, but if someone else posts here with a finished form, I will let them in instead.

Sorry, I'm not joining anyways. I've just been less interested in roleplays lately.

Sorry again :/.

EDIT: Harr harr post ninja'd.

Re: *One human needed* [OOC] Semi-lit: PG-13: The Order of the Dragon Knights

Did you see mine up there, kali, or is the spot open for yet another person?

KK, just a little paranoid.

Last edited:

Here you are, Kali. :3

Name: Alanna Alarik
Prior Status: Noble

Appearance: Alanna is a tiny girl, standing at barely over four and a half feet and weighing about 90 pounds. Her hair is brown with the slightest gold tint, and falls to her waist in loose curls. Her eyes are brown, holding a permanent look of childlike innocence. She has very pale skin, since she doesn't go out much. Her dress consists of a long white cotton dress with gold trim, a gold circlet, a gold belt that jingles when she moves, and a pair of soft white leather shoes. She carries a rapier attached to the belt.

Personality: As the only daughter of a very rich man, her father sheltered and kept her from the outside world most of the time, so she is very naive. Her older brother, a knight, taught her how to work a sword, and she is fluent in the art of battle with a rapier, since it is one of the only swords the tiny girl can handle. She takes this very seriously, and trains every morning. She is a sweet girl, taking great care not to offend or annoy others, and doing her best to help. Despite this, she shares the powerful will and fiery determination of her brother, and if angered displays the same violent temper.

Accepted. We'll start as soon as I finish the opening post.

I seem to gather that we're at the part where everyone chooses partners, right? Well, I rather had Ilia, Evoli's character, in mind for Celeste, but apparently Evoli is away until the 11th. Would it be okay if I waited for her return before posting?

Well, the next part is going to be a more relaxed 'get to know your partner' type thing, so for now, you can go at your own pace, and if your partner can't post for another couple days, that's fine. It would be nice to have the actual scene of you 'choosing' her, which you don't necessarily need her to respond to right away in real time, but as long as everyone else understands not to pick her, you can wait on that too. It's up to you, really. I'm trying to provide a little structure, to keep things consistent, but also give people the freedom to take their own situations in their own directions.

I CHOSE YOU SHADOW_LUGIA!!

even though i'm a human and you're a dragon.

The last person in this RP that I tried to interact with kinda ignored me, so I just wanted to let you know here, if you missed my post....

[/fail]

^Yeah, I was just too lazy to reply right away :3

Oh and Arite tends to ramble a lot. And I'm dying to see the scene where she asks him all of her questions~

"Now, first things first. Are you a boy or a girl?"
Ash: *nervous laugh*

Yeah, I'm obnoxious!

I prolly have the same amount of questions, so don't worry.

Back
Top Bottom