• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized pokemafia II [Day 3]

No.
Role PMs can be faked.
It might be illegal, anyway.

Phantom, Mystic/StarWings, even though you're dead, I'd like to know what your role was.

Ditto could also be a framer or a cultist. Seems hasty for DA to jump to "possibly RK-9 no matter what" conclusions.

Just... casually trying to catch back up, nothing to see here. There's real reason for the order of the two quotes.

Well, then... Ummm... I'm out of ideas to defend myself.

Innocent silencers have no reason to silence unless they know for a fact that their target is mafia. Period. Silencers restrict discussion, mess with theories, and are in no real way helpful. Even if you're silencing a mafia, it's not really crucial because it just be better for the town to ignore them and also silencing doesn't interfere with out of thread communication. Just because you're roleblocking doesn't make it worth it. Donotlookatdiagram.

Superbird's role list

Why are you saying "unconfirmed innocent?" They're either confirmed innocent or confirmed mafia if they deserve mentioning; would saying "oh sorry I just haven't found much to say but trust me I'm innocent" really qualify for you? Since you happen to be suspicious of me, I'll put out the fact that I'm a mawile (take that, Mawile); I'm only giving out my full role to the confirmed innocents and I strongly suggest the other unclaimed do the same.

Personally, I think Karkat should continue with the mass inspections. However, that's assuming Zackrai's not going to crack down on the confirmations he's been doing. (This could be even more interesting if he decided to turn it into a full on bastard mod.)

Sorryif i dont post, my internet keeps on fucking up on me.

Anyway, Donotlookatdiagram, because if he's a silencer, silencers dont really do anything to benifit the innocents.

... We aren't?

Hey, guess what, this is coming out now.

Rules and Regulations:
-three days of complete abstinence (i.e. say nothing, do nothing for three days) will result in your death.
-I'm going to try and make the flavor relevant, but apparently I'm not too good at that.
-day and night announcements will likely be final.
-if you're dead, don't talk to me about the game. to avoid this, i will allow dead people to speak only they cannot use their actions or vote.
-if you are not going to use your night action, please tell me. if you do not, it will go toward your inaction counter.
-have fun
-don't talk about fight club, unless you're mafia. then fell free to talk outside of thread.

I... feel really stupid now. I suppose I just can't detect jokes or wording? I thought that meant everyone could do that.

Um, GM ruining game bu proving people innocent...

we found the silencer who has been messing us up, so that is good. I've been gone a while, so I'll catch back up later.

diagram

Um, GM ruining game bu proving people innocent..

tumblr_lqt2rsm7fs1qkul8no5_250.gif

The point of the game is to win, so teh GM messing up to reveal innocents is good. that narrows down the mafia.

1. Legendaryseeker99 - Rampardos - Paranoid Gun Owner - Confirmed Innocent
2. Mawile - Delibird - Baker - Confirmed Innocent
3. RK-9 - Scyther - Vigilante - Unconfirmed Innocent
4. Glace - Ditto - ??? - Confirmed Mafia
5. Metallica Fanboy - Slaking - can only post on even-numbered days - Unconfirmed Innocent
6. Flower Doll -
7. Superbird - Mantine - Bus Driver - Confirmed Innocent
8. Mai - Mawile
9. Windswept Questant -
10. Windragon - Metapod - Bulletproof - Unconfirmed Innocent
11. Wargle - Dusknoir - Roleblocker - Unconfirmed Innocent
12. Phantom - Blissey - (healer?) - Confirmed Innocent
13. bulbasaur - Serperior - ???
14. Darumaka - Amoongus - ??? - Confirmed Mafia
15. エル. -
16. Karkat Vantas - Beeheeyem - Oracle - Confirmed Innocent
17. Mystic - Exxegutor - ??? - Confirmed Innocent
18. Lightning Ice Fireball -
19. OrngSumb -
20. DarkAura - Hypno - Vanilla Townie - Unconfirmed Innocent
21. donotlookatdiagram - Galvantula - Silencer - Unconfirmed Mafia

According to popular opinion.

However, there may be another silencer here. In fact, there probably is, which explains why there were two silences last night. I did expect Galvantula to be one of them, but...

That said, lynch donotlookatdiagram.

Last edited:
I've heard of Mafia aligned Silencers, so...yeah. But there was only one silence, cause CZ messed up again. Parylized person sounds EXACTLY lilke a galvantula, so it would do no harm in lynchign a silencer. (adding to the fact sometimes silencers are mafia)

I was just saying because it ruins the fun if you know without finding out.

Hypno doesnt sound vanilla to me but then again Rampardos doesn't seem PGO either so...

Back
Top Bottom