• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized pokemafia II [Day 3]

Re: Colorized pokemafia II [Day 1]

Silencing is... pretty much always helpful for the mafia? Whether they silence a fellow mafioso or a townie, it cuts down on discussion and as you said prevents inspectors from sharing info, important and enlightening roleclaims from taking place, etc. Why wouldn't the mafia silence N1?

Vigkilling is helpful for the town!
Why wouldn't a vig kill night 1? They could kill a mafia or a terrorist!

Right, but then the mafia would reveal that they have a silencer.

This and they might not want to take the chance of silencing a mute townie or other useless role.

Also, by revealing the have silencer on Night 1, the mafia hurts itself because since the town knows the mafia has a silencer, they might not pipe up with good roleclaims or other info like who is the vig or cop or doc.

I've seen some town aligned silencers in some games, so it could be that.

*shrugg*

Vigkilling is helpful for the town!
Why wouldn't a vig kill night 1? They could kill a mafia or a terrorist!

This and they might not want to take the chance of silencing a mute townie or other useless role.

Also, by revealing the have silencer on Night 1, the mafia hurts itself because since the town knows the mafia has a silencer, they might not pipe up with good roleclaims or other info like who is the vig or cop or doc.

That's not a good analogy since silencing a mute townie is not negative to the mafia (and generally, the mafia know other mafia so as to avoid silencing one of their own), while the vig has a high chance off killing one of the town.

I think it's lucky healer time.

Town Silencer? Serious? That sounds like an amazingly useless role....

Last edited:

nothing ever happens on day 1, so abstain

what
ok
fine then mom
ban me from the computer then
OH WAIT THIS IS THE MAFIA THREAD
Abstain.

yay my business!

No one was lynched.

No one, the nothing, is dead. They were nothing.
You have 72-96 hours for night actions.

The citizens of Colorsville wake up and find Hawke tied up in some sort of web. She is alive, but cannot speak, it seems.

No one died.
You have 48 hours for discussion.

I believe it is!

I find it sort of interesting that Hawke was silenced. I don't know, maybe I'm just going about this wrong... but Karkat needs to pipe up with a claim/excuse/defense/something, I think; if no kill was due to inactivity then due to school he may not have had time.

Back
Top Bottom