• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized pokemafia II [Day 3]

Re: Colorized pokemafia II [Day 2]

Well then. There's this post I made in another pokémafia game;
Abstaining in advance. But I have something to bring forth.

See how I didn't post at all in D1? I can't, because I got Slaking, which comes with having a certain degree of slacking off.

There's more to it, sure, but I'm not going to divulge everything just yet.

EDIT: A bit late for doubleposting, but, HEEEERP DEEEEERP, this is actually in another game. In this game, I'm Aggron, so, that wouldn't make any sense.
Well, it didn't belong there, because it belongs here. I am the Slaking, I slack off a lot, this means I couldn't post the other Day phase, Chief Zackrai wasn't exactly happy with what was tantamount to posting when I shouldn't, etc.

Hi! Umm, so my internet sucks and gets me off of here most of the time. So posting for the sake i wont be modkilled.

So, i'm not voting for anything right now cause i'm not really following with stuff.

1. Legendaryseeker99 - ??? - Paranoid Gun Owner
2. Mawile - Delibird - Baker
3. RK-9 -
4. Glace -
5. Metallica Fanboy - Slaking - can only post on even-numbered days
6. Flower Doll -
7. Superbird -
8. Mai -
9. Windswept Questant -
10. Windragon -
11. Wargle -
12. Hawke -
13. bulbasaur -
14. Darumaka -
15. エル. -
16. Karkat Vantas
17. Mystic -
18. Lightning Ice Fireball -
19. OrngSumb -
20. DarkAura -
21. donotlookatdiagram -

That is a player list.

So, I think instead of wondering what happened last night, we ought to focus on getting leads. I think that the mafia is inactive, or on night one the roleblocker was lucky and decided to stick with it. In addition, I think the silencer is a spider pokemon; it can shoot webs, and it could theoretically also capture someone and take them away easily. That isolates Ariados and Galvantula, and possibly Spinarak. Leaving me with slight suspicion for Mawile, Lightning Ice Fireball, Mystic, DarkAura, and donotlookatdiagram. If we could have role explanations from them, please? Or not, whatever.

Last edited:

I'm Delibird; a baker. If I die, everybody has 3 days to win or no one does.

I'm Delibird; a baker. If I die, everybody has 3 days to win or no one does.

That sounds horribly broken. Yes I do know that baker is a role that exists and whatnot, but Mawile needs to be inspected tonight.

Chief Zackrai was a baker recently, though, so I suppose that might increase the chances of the role being used.

Yay, I'm the only Blue.
And Mawile is the only Red.

Red vs. Blue gogogo?

(yeah, CZ was a baker in my mafia game, =P)

However, since there werent any baker roles besides from my game, it does seem a bit broken.

Meh, i'm just gonna random lynch. Mai, due to a weird spoiler post that i dont understand

... It was a Homestuck reference, and had nothing to do with the game at all. DarkAura, out of pure spite.

Oh God, I hope not. I hate bakers. Just because.

Annyway... we dont have to lynch anyone. Who are the inactives?

Well I hate bakers too, so. The general consensus seems to be that bakers suck unless you are one.

I'd repeat Karkat, but he hasn't been on in four days.

Back
Top Bottom