• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized pokemafia II [Day 3]

Re: Colorized pokemafia II [Day 2]

While I extremely doubt DarkAura would be the mafia's first choice to go, there has been no deaths and therefore it's safer to let a vig take care of her then to risk an alien win. Abstain.

Hi guys! I totally forgot my role. I don't remember it being mafia-aligned, though.

Okay I remember it now.

I am a Elgyem. I'm an oracle (ask one yes/no question per night)

And I cleverly decided to ask a question that I find QUITE interesting!

Are any of the first five people on the list (Legendaryseeker99, Mawile, RK-9, Glace, Metallica Fanboy) aligned with the mafia?

According to the GM, affirmative.

Because Baker is a HIGHLY broken role, I'm highly suspicious of Mawile's claim. Same case with LS99 and PGO.

Same case with LS99 and PGO.

PGO? Something really obvious just flew over my head didn't it. agh. In any case, I'm just going to abstain since the only nominations are random/don't seem too justified?

well, Chief Zackrai WAS a baker in legendary mafia, so....yeah.....

*shrug* You know, you are gonna kill a townie this night if a vig attacks me. You know, besides doing that, why not Karkat 'oracle' me. Ask "is there an activated alien in this game"

The next day, Karkat can report what he has be told.

To be honest paranoid gun owner doesn't really seem that broken :V I mean seriously it sucks for the town too; one unfortunate heal or inspection (and Legend would be one of the first few I'd target along with a few others in that case) and then whoops look the doctor/inspector is dead! Haha poor them they healed one of the better players.

I mean seriously. Sure, it's really powerful (which is pretty much the definition of "broken" Mai stop being an idiot about words), but it doesn't slant the advantage too much. Now, it would be broken if Legend was unlynchable. But he's not.

This could secretly be the bastard mod game we were excited about

Feel free to lynch me. You'll see.

... Okay I'm just going to say that is the worst possible thing you would want as an innocent. I mean yes innocent sacrifices are an okay thing, generally (strength in numbers and all that), but if you're innocent you know the best thing would be to stay alive. I'm not sure if this was a weird spite thing or what, but I'll just put it out there that I'm severely doubting your innocence. 0_0 I'm thinking DarkAura's fine to lynch.

Since, if I die, everybody has 3 day phases to win or nobody does, with 21 players, it'd be near impossible to win. So there.

Yeah. As an innocent (again: if you are one) you would sort of want the innocents to succeed!

Bakers are innocent, so yes they win with the town. If Mawile actually is a normal baker.

Back
Top Bottom