• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized pokemafia II [Day 3]

Re: Colorized pokemafia II [Day 2]

Okay I remember it now.

I am a Elgyem. I'm an oracle (ask one yes/no question per night)

And I cleverly decided to ask a question that I find QUITE interesting!

Are any of the first five people on the list (Legendaryseeker99, Mawile, RK-9, Glace, Metallica Fanboy) aligned with the mafia?

According to the GM, affirmative.

Because Baker is a HIGHLY broken role, I'm highly suspicious of Mawile's claim. Same case with LS99 and PGO.
Funny thing is, oracles are not supposed to be allowed to ask about players' alignments. Your claim is as improbable as any other thus far.

... Ew fuck. We're already over the time, and I don't get a vote (or a single post) next day. I sure wish I could make a vote that counts.

I was unaware oracles aren't supposed to be able ask about alignments, and I would still let them. There's really not much else to ask about most of the time. But Chief Zachrai has been GMing longer than me, so.

エル.;541477 said:
I was unaware oracles aren't supposed to be able ask about alignments, and I would still let them. There's really not much else to ask about most of the time. But Chief Zachrai has been GMing longer than me, so.
There's already inspectors for finding alignments out; Oracles, at least in origin, are geared towards revealing the game setup.

Sure, it's possible that we're not dealing with Oracles as they normally are. But not probable.

Funny thing is, oracles are not supposed to be allowed to ask about players' alignments. Your claim is as improbable as any other thus far.

... Ew fuck. We're already over the time, and I don't get a vote (or a single post) next day. I sure wish I could make a vote that counts.

i let it slide because he didn't ask about any specific person, he asked about a group. He has no way of knowing anyone's alignment.

Yeah, Oracles are allowed to ask any yes/no question that does not directly reveal a player's alignment. And like Zackrinian said, he didn't ask about someone's alignment in particular, and has no way to specify it. That said, I have no idea how we're going to find that person.

1. Legendaryseeker99 - ??? - Paranoid Gun Owner
2. Mawile - Delibird - Baker
3. RK-9 -
4. Glace -
5. Metallica Fanboy - Slaking - can only post on even-numbered days
6. Flower Doll -
7. Superbird -
8. Mai -
9. Windswept Questant -
10. Windragon -
11. Wargle -
12. Hawke -
13. bulbasaur -
14. Darumaka -
15. エル. -
16. Karkat Vantas - Elgyem - Oracle
17. Mystic -
18. Lightning Ice Fireball -
19. OrngSumb -
20. DarkAura -
21. donotlookatdiagram -

However:
16. [COLOR="Brown"]Karkat Vantas[/COLOR] - Elgyem - Oracle

Perhaps you meant Beheeyem?

Actually, if you answered "no", Chief Zackrai, then you would have revealed all five players to be innocent, which would be directly revealing a player's alignment.

Cool, we have a confirmed innocent. Hey Zackrai, I have a question to ask about my role!

Since this seems to be filled with more atypical roles, I think it would be better to play it safe for now. Still, anyone want to prod RK-9 or Glace about roleclaiming due to their one in five chance of being mafia?

Well, that's one less to keep an eye out for, I suppose. Doubt has the worth of making information more valuable after it's shed.

Now we know that at least either Legendaryseeker99 or Mawile or RK-9 or Glace or me are mafia. We could try agressive roleclaiming around (although I've already divulged a significant part of my role), but I don't think it's worth it -- it'd likely amount to feeding the mafia four roles in exchange for bagging one of them, and that's assuming we manage to see through any fakeclaims, which we might not, and that'd leave us with four claims for the mafia to pick apart and no return whatsoever.

I know this advice may not be totally reliable, given I'm included in the "investigated" group, but we should let it slide until it's really worth poking into. As it stands, giving it too much day discussion is going to benefit the mafia more than it benefits us.

I'm Scyther. Any guesses as to what role I am?

(before you say mafia, no.)

yeah, that's probably what I would have guessed if i were being serious.

1. Legendaryseeker99 - ??? - Paranoid Gun Owner
2. Mawile - Delibird - Baker
3. RK-9 - Scyther - Vigilante
4. Glace -
5. Metallica Fanboy - Slaking - can only post on even-numbered days
6. Flower Doll -
7. Superbird -
8. Mai -
9. Windswept Questant -
10. Windragon -
11. Wargle - Dusknoir - Roleblocker
12. Hawke -
13. bulbasaur -
14. Darumaka -
15. エル. -
16. Karkat Vantas - Elgyem? - Oracle
17. Mystic -
18. Lightning Ice Fireball -
19. OrngSumb -
20. DarkAura -
21. donotlookatdiagram -

...Though I have to say, RK-9's claim is a little iffy. If this actually true, and RK-9 is only a vigilante, then...prove it. If Glace doesn't roleclaim himself before the end of the day, I want you to vigkill Glace. If Glace turns up Mafia then you have an alibi. Otherwise, you're the one I'm most suspicious of. However, if Glace does roleclaim then kill someone else.

...Oh, and Mawile, don't heal Karkat Vantas tonight. I have a plan that will hopefully catch someone. (if you'd be willing to heal me, though, I'd love that.) But I'd rather not roleclaim right now, lest the mafia catch on to what I'm going to do.

I would like a heal as well.

Also yes I am vig

Back
Top Bottom