• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized pokemafia II [Day 3]

Re: Colorized pokemafia II [Day 2]

1. Legendaryseeker99 - ??? - Paranoid Gun Owner
2. Mawile - Delibird - Baker
3. RK-9 - Scyther - Vigilante
4. Glace -
5. Metallica Fanboy - Slaking - can only post on even-numbered days
6. Flower Doll -
7. Superbird - Mantine - Bus Driver
8. Mai -
9. Windswept Questant -
10. Windragon -
11. Wargle - Dusknoir - Roleblocker
12. Hawke -
13. bulbasaur -
14. Darumaka -
15. エル. -
16. Karkat Vantas - Elgyem? - Oracle
17. Mystic -
18. Lightning Ice Fireball -
19. OrngSumb -
20. DarkAura -
21. donotlookatdiagram -

...Yeah. If the healer would please heal me tonight, that would be nice. I assure you, Karkat will not get touched. Like I said, I have a plan and it has a nice chance of working.

...Gee, long day today.

Again, RK, see if you can kill Glace unless he speaks out today.

I know. I like to watch you guys toil sometimes.

This would be one of those times.
So much the better, I guess, given my restrictions.

Anyways. Why are we wasting a vigkill on inactive clearing, again? Not that I have any proper targets for such, but surely the need for the slaughter isn't all that pressing. Was abstinence from lynching prohibited/limited in this game? If it was, we could save the weeding out for when we don't have any better ideas.

/Sarcasm/

It's too late to change lynches anyhow. I guess. *shrugg*

I have a question about your role, MF:
Is the every-other-Day posting thing the /only/ aspect of your role?

The reason I'm pushing RK to attack Glace is because he's the only one of the first 5 who doesn't have a supposed alibi, and therefore is probably the most likely canditate for mafia.

Glace doesnt seem to be participating in any mafa games.

This would explain the lack of deaths.

I have a question about your role, MF:
Is the every-other-Day posting thing the /only/ aspect of your role?
No, but now isn't the time to divulge the rest.

Well, come to think of it, it's true that Glace's inactivity would explain deathlessness, wouldn't that make him all the more inviable as a target? If he is mafia, he's doing no harm. However, if we off him, it's possible that an activer mafioso will inherit the killing power.

I should know, the exact same thing happened in Super Duper Mario Mafia and it's the reason why Bowser won.

Ok...so.....shouldn't night start now? Or is CZ really lazy

@.@

We've been having a relatively large amount of discussion; some GMs are likely to stretch timeframes a little so that night doesn't start without some sort of conclusion to the talking. (For example, if people were posting every hour I wouldn't start the night with someone saying "I INSPECTED HIM AND HE'S MAFIA" even if the players were twelve hours over the limit.)

If the Don isn't sending in the kill, the other members can usually send the kill for them anyway, so.

Maybe all the mafia isnt active?

the way i host games, if the don is still alive and is inactive, then no one else sends the kill. Maybe CZ hosts the same as me? Maybe not. *shrug*

Why are you roleclaiming so much (she has done it twice)

Karkat said the first five were potential mafia. You're not the first five, so why are you roleclaiming wihtout anyone forcing you to? Shouldnt you keep your role a secret unless you have important info? (and that's not important info)

Some people just roleclaim a lot; I don't really think that's a good idea in general (it highlights necessary targets for the mafia rather well), but if people do roleclaim then at least it gives us innocents some info.

True, but she seems inclined to prove her innocence when no one's even suspecting her.

Suspicous in my opinion. So, what now?

She's been asked this question several posts back. If anything, the blunder here is forgetting to quote.

SO!

Responding to the two questions I posed:

Paranoid Gun Owner is a very very safe claim for Mafia because it is very unlikely that an inspector will try to check you out after you make that claim. Baker is a safe claim for Mafia as well because the town will be very hesitant to lynch them.

Yes, I meant Beheeyem. Whichever the evolved one is!

My intent was to save time on figuring out who's mafia by using the weight anomaly method; we can figure out if a large batch of people are innocents in one night, but if there's a mafia we narrow down the number of people selected. Etc. etc.

Yea, I forgot to quote, I claimed roleblocker a page back but someone asked me what night I blocked on

Back
Top Bottom