• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Confusing Picture Fun Mafia (Night Two)

Re: Confusing Picture Fun Mafia (Day One)

Why the hell do you want to lynch Wargle? That doesn't make any sense at all. Dispy.

So (regarding my last post) it's looking like we have some combination of vanilla roles and custom roles? Yay confusion...

Anyways yeah lets go with Dispy.

Woah woah what the hell. Dontlookathenamesblahtextflavordiagram and dipsy Dispy ove here are revolting against me? I'm as to what the hell this is about.

Doagram also jumped on the me bandwagon, but why? You're new, you know nothing about me, or my playstyle (which is MINDFUCK), so you have no way of knowing if I'm suspicious.

Dispy

*reads posts*
oh look at all of this
Dispy, I guess
(sorry.)

Last edited:

Dispy!
If you're going to kill me put the right damn name on the tombstone! D:<

I predict Dipsy and diagram as Scumbuddies.
Just because of diagram's apparent lack of hesitance on Dipsy's "Lynch Wargle" thing.

Never even spoken to Diagram before these posts. xD

Then I don' know what Scumbuddies are.
*Says Dispy as he is dragged to a nearby tree, where he will later be hung.*
I wonder if I know that I'm being Lynched, can I like, contribute to my death post? That would be great. xD

Well, baseless lynch votes aren't very nice. Dispy.(though I do think you guys should spell his name right)

Coming on to stop the newbie from screwing things up. Uh no let's not lynch Wargle there is no reason to.

I said Dipsy Dispy for punniness.

Also, you randomly suspect a random player you don't know is mafia?

Back
Top Bottom