• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Crazy Linoone versus Mikeh dah Fawkshog

Bluberry Bat

Mostly Ghostly
2vs2 single
Style: Switch
DQ: 5 days
Damage Cap: 40%
Banned Moves: OHKO's, direct recovery moves limited to 2 per Pokemon
Arena: An Extremely Large Cup of Mint Tea

Nobody's quite sure what's Linoone's sudden interest in food-themed battlefields, but here is her second arena of choice: an, well, extremely large cup of mint tea. The cup in question is, yes, extremely large -- two Wailords long in diameter at its largest and one and a half Wailords deep. So, yes, you actually can battle with a Wailord in this arena, the only problem being that it'll be hard for a Wailord to maneuver in here. The tea cup is a regular shaped tea cup, which means that it's wider on top than on the bottom, with a curved, porcelain handle coming out from one side. Made from white porcelain, the tea cup has been strengthened with a secret formula so that it will not break even under the most powerful attacks.

Now, what's the fun of battling in an empty tea cup? The cup has been filled to almost the rim with delicious, freshly brewed mint tea, made from the most high-quality tea leaves grown on the mystical mountain of Codter. The tea is refreshing and delicious, and will restore 5% health to whatever pokemon that decides to take an action and drink it 50% of the time. However, because of the caffeine and the sheer awesomeness of battling in tea, all attacks deal an extra 2% damage without extra energy costs.

Because it's mint tea instead of regular water, electricity conducts as well as it does in air.

A total of five cod live at the bottom of the tea cup. They're regular cod-sized, about 1.5 meters long, and don't do anything. If a pokemon manages to kill a cod, cook it, and eat it, it can gain 15% HP and 30% energy, although the cod are ridiculously fast and ridiculously hard to catch. Imagine them as level 100 Magikarps with Splash, Tackle, and 200 speed if you will.

Eating raw cod is not advised because it will cause food poisoning.

Other: Have a picture of the tea cup, if it helps.

Also, all pokemon that cannot breath underwater will get a air bubble mask over their face that gives them air to prevent drowning at a cost of -1 speed.

Crazie Linoonie's Parteh Parteh said:
[Crunch]Totodile(M)
Ability: Torrent

[Zigzag]Zigzagoon(F)
Ability: Pickup

[Riley]Rilou(M)
Ability: Steadfast

[Death Cannon]Porygon(-)
Ability: Download

[Spazz]Rotom(-)
Ability:Levitate

Mikeh dah Fawkshawgie Join us Join us said:
Meowth (M)
Ability: Pickup

Abra (M)
Ability: Synchronise

Riolu (M)
Ability: Inner Focus

Remoraid (M)
Ability: Sniper

Mareep (F)
Ability: Static

Sandshrew (F)
Ability: Sand Veil

Buisel (M)
Ability: Swift Swim

Mysterious .20€ coin that's appeared out of nowhere flips to say:
Crazy Linoone Sends Out
Mikeh Sends Out and Attacks
Dammit Mikeh Nickname your 'Pokes 3<
Crazy Linoone Attacks
Brainlocked Riolu bangs her head against the keyboard until a "Reffing" comes out of it... eventually

Any enormous biscuits to go with this giant cup of tea? =0 ...er sorry, phased out a bit there.

I'll send out Remoraid, to avoid the nasty slowing-down air bubble of death.
Right, the commands... let's see if I can't avoid COMPLETELY failing on my first ever round :3 So I can look vaguely as if I have a strategy I'm gonna go with a Lock On followed by a Thunder Wave and finish off with a Water Pulse, and try and get a few status ailments on it. Wahaha.

Lock-On ~ Thunder Wave ~ Water Pulse

Hm, I'm pretty sure I saw a vending machine somewhere over there... I dunno if it have biscuits, but I got a cookie.

Psshhh status effects? Come on, Deathy, let's rock your first battle go go go~

Start off with a Tri-Attack. Because status effects are awesome, and so is STAB. The Thunderwave will be no problem; just throw up a Magic Coat and reflect it right back. Finish it off with another Tri-Attack because you can. Try to cause some nice status effects, k?

Tri-Attack ~ Magic Coat ~ Tri-Attack

Round 1

Crazy Linoone {OO}
137m.png

[Death Cannon] Porygon
<Download>
Item: Up-Grade
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Tri Attack ~ Magic Coat ~ Tri Attack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikeh {OO}
223m.png

Remoraid (Male)
<Sniper>
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Lock On ~ Thunder Wave ~ Water Pulse

The soft scent of mint fills the somewhat humid air within this eerie space. A large, wooden table within an otherwise blank, white space supports little more than the two brave (And crazy) battlers, and a porcelain goliath within which rests a startlingly large amount of mint tea - and even it's own apparent ecosystem, as suggested by 5 small fish darting about within. Below the table nothing but darkness can be seen - and noone is willing to spot a look down there, and only gods know how the league got everyone -here-. Something about a left at the vending machine.. A conspicuous Linoone leans against the side of the giant tea cup looking rather satisfied in her ability to track down such oddities, munching a cookie in front of Meowth who could nearly fill his own gargantuan cup the way his mouth watered eyeing the sugary treat. In the distance somewhere around the cup, at least one voice can be made out.

"You know when you said all the tea I can drink this isn't really what I had in mind...... Well I know that! But you could specify you know?.... It's false advertising is what I'm saying, just because there's a ref shortage- You know what, whatever, tea is tea. Get outta here huh?"

With some heavy footsteps and a soft mechanical humming a Riolu decked out with some rather standout purple paraphernalia buzzes around the corner riding what looks like a giant floating tea biscuit, with two more in tow. "Ah, hello ladies" she says, smirking and lifting her glasses to shoot a glare at the rather speechless Mike. "And ah! Hello, Linoone~ It's been awhile~ ...Aaah would you look at these ridiculous things? Keeping with the theme and all that. One wonders where the league gets all this money, some kind of underground Pokédollar printing ring... Nevermind that. Hop on and let's get this party started, shall we?....... Mike, they're not real biscuits, please stop trying to eat it."
A short trip up the looming side of the tea cup later and Mike and Linoone have taken their places at opposing ends of the minty pool, their magic flying tea biscuits latching themselves onto the rim securely, while the Riolu floats high above the centre of the pool for a proper birds-eye view of the action.
"Let's have a good fight, now you two. And don't fall off the cup, my insurance doesn't cover that."
And with a wave of her not-so-league-standard purple and yellow chequered flag, the match begins~

With a small white flash, Linoone reveals her first Pokémon; the pastel pink, blue, and ever blocky Porygon appears and promptly lets itself levitate just above the liquid surface, bobbing it's head adorably into the tea like a drinky-bird assessing it's content.
Mike responds with a water dweller as his Pokéball flashes directly into the tea to reveal the small form of a Remoraid - whom immediately darts about, intrigued by this liquid he has been released into. Before anything else, however, Death Cannon has a glare at the small fish; assessing it through it's vast database and receiving information about it's opponent. The creases of it's low-definition form sparkle and light up as strains of data are obtained and stored in it's temporary files. With equal defensive prowess, Cannon's system rolls a randomisation algorithm before settling on downloading information on special weak points. {SpAtk +1}
Understandably disturbed by the equally disturbing named Death Cannon's glare, Remoraid returns it in force - locking himself onto the virtual critter and planting himself for his next attack..... For what it was worth on a mostly stationary target, anyway. Cannon takes a more direct approach; shifting itself around manipulating the space around it, cannon forms three different spheres in front of it. Each a different colour and crackling with a strange, artificial energy. Finishing by lacing the three together with a crackling energy binding line between each, Cannon pauses for a second before nudging almost cutely towards the unfortunate fishie; The three energy orbs suddenly rocketing towards Remoraid at frightening speed. The three orbs all burst with a different force, searing, electrocuting and freezing their victim all at once. Remoraid squirms and darts about as his body is assaulted by the elements, and Cannon looks about as smug as it's computerised self can look.

-=Remoraid ~ -1E / -16HP=-
-=Death Cannon ~ -7E=-​

Remoraid isn't very happy, that hurt. More than it should have, actually - can that thing even drink tea? It shouldn't be this upbeat. Fuming, his fins crackle with a weak electrical force - about the most a fish could hope to muster, but enough. He doesn't hesitate to fire it off, a bundled packet rocketing out of the tea up towards Cannon. Before it strikes, however, Cannon quickly analyses and responds - It's body takes a majestic sheen just as the energy strikes. It sticks for a moment, in a tense limbo, before rocketing straight back the way it came. Before he can react, Remoraid is struck by his own attack as it ricochets harmlessly off Cannon - his muscles tensing and locking down as the electricity courses through him. His darting is severely slowed, and things are looking even worse..

-=Remoraid ~ -3E=-
-=Death Cannon ~ -4E=-​

Poor Remoraid can barely move at the moment, and Cannon is taking it upon itself to bask in the unfortunate situation he is now in. It takes it upon itself to take it's time creating more energy globules for another strike of Tri Attack - Remoraid only able to able as he desperately tries to gain control of his stiff body and aching all over. Another flick of Cannon's nose and once more the faux-elemental strike is flying right at Remoraid. He has no time to react - it strikes true and the struggling fish simply can't redirect himself from the brunt of the energy. He squeals and squirms and the energies ravage his body. *Critical Hit* Cannon can almost be heard laughing and it bobs up and down nonchalantly - this fish is no threat, this is a joke-
but suddenly, a ring of delicious, minty tea rockets up from the depths. Remoraid has finally found his bearings enough to fire his attack; a perfectly aimed Water Pulse which slams itself into Cannon washing it back as the sonic waves forming the rings of water surround and pass all around. Cannon bobs and waves unstably - beeping erratically as its systems attempt to regain bearings. The sonic waves appear to have disrupted it, and Cannon begins to almost stumble in the air. Remoraid smiles to himself - that'll learn it.

-=Remoraid ~ -5E / -20HP=-
-=Death Cannon ~ -7E / -11HP=-​

Crazy Linoone {OO}
137m.png

[Death Cannon] Porygon
<Download>
Health: 89% (-11%)
Energy: 82% (-18%)
{SpAtk +1}
*Confused ~ Severe*

Mikeh {OO}
223m.png

Remoraid (Male)
<Sniper>
Health: 64% (-36%)
Energy: 91% (-9%)
*Paralysed ~ Severe*

Arena status: Mostly unchanged. The tea surface is now rippling from the activity and attacks launched through it, but the arena is otherwise undamaged. The fish far below the surface appear to be in a panic.

Ref notes:
~Cannon rolled a 97 for a Critical Tri-Attack on turn 3
~Remoraid rolled a 96 for Confusion Water Pulse on turn 3

- Crazy Linoone Attacks
- Mike Attacks
- Sable sips more tea and gets around to reffing some time in the near future

Last edited:
((Psst Dwagie, Death Cannon's holding an Up-Grade. It seems like I have left it out of the bottom part of my profile, so it's mostly my fault... >.<))

Yeah yeah yeah go Cannon go~ Since this seems to be working, just keep on blasting Tri-Attacks.

Tri-Attack ~ Tri-Attack ~ Tri-Attack

...well I messed that one up. Way to only remember about conditionals AFTER posting your commands, Mike D:

Anyway, looks like you took a nasty sting from those Tri Attacks, Remoraid, so I don't think taking another three is going to be the best of ideas. Veekun reckons you learn Amnesia somehow, so you'd better use that and soften up that Special damage. After that, since you can't shake off that paralysis with Refresh or anything, try taking advantage of it with Facade, but only after you've used Amnesia once.

Amnesia ~ Amnesia/Facade ~ Amnesia/Facade

((Erp.. Yeah I just copypasted from your quick reference. Lazy Riolu ish Lazy. ;.; Fixed that up. ))

Round 2

Crazy Linoone {OO}
137m.png

[Death Cannon] Porygon
<Download>
Health: 89%
Energy: 82%
{SpAtk +1}
*Confused ~ Severe*
Tri Attack x3

Mikeh {OO}
223m.png

Remoraid (Male)
<Sniper>
Health: 64%
Energy: 91%
*Paralysed ~ Severe*
Amnesia ~ Amnesia/Facade x2

*Bleep.... Bleep....* With the droning sound of what could almost be censor beeps, Death Cannon's head was.. literally spinning like some sort of scene out of the... Tea-Exorcist. Porygons can be creepy. It proceeded to do a short-hop lood-de-loop and crackle with energy. But it just wasn't happening right this time - the artificial elemental energies materialised in unstable packets before simply bursting - right in Cannon's face. It beeped erratically and proceeded to perform a shaky barrel roll. Ouch.. That wasn't too good.
Remoraid was more than happy with this turn of events.. but not for too long. He could feel his body drifting to the surface sideways, unable to gain any sort of motor control. Struggling he merely pitifully surfaced like a carnival goldfish - and so Round 2 is off to a rocketing start.

-=Death Cannon ~ -6HP=-
-=Remoraid ~ N/A=-​

With struggled, frustrated beeps and crackles, Cannon rights itself clumsily. It's system had performed a quick data dump after the previous self-destruction incident and cleared its memory enough to keep stable. Locking on... Summoning energy field... Binding... Fire.
Another flick of its nose and Remoraid is once more assaulted in a most unfortunate fashion as he flops about at the surface of the tinted liquid. Although it is somewhat indirect it isn't any less painful. Although he only has partial control of his muscles, he proceeds to sit and meditate for a moment... And begins to forget about the pain of the previous attacks he has been subjected to - as well as his elementary school piano lessons. Bugger. *SpDef +2*

-=Death Cannon ~ -7E=-
-=Remoraid ~ -13HP / -2E=-​

Cannon is already lined up, locked on and good to go. It doesn't take too much to begin summoning another blast of Tri Attack for the unfortunate fishy. And... Fire. With little emotion Cannon watches its victim writhe in pain, splashing about the surface. But yet.. it doesn't have the same satisfying ring as the last few. How odd.
Remoraid of course is seething. But his muscles are still jammed, despite loosening up slightly it's hard not to pay attention... And so, he doesn't. Relaxing for a moment he can feel tension building as his body simply wants to move.. He sinks slightly as he conditions his body and... Release! With a surge of energy and the tension of his body Remoraid rockets out of the water, scoring a direct hit on Cannon before plopping back into the drink. Cannon slides backwards, stunned, and lands floating atop the tea a bit shaken. Well THAT wasn't supposed to happen.
And go figure, Porygons are buoyant.

-=Death Cannon ~ -14HP / -7E=-
-=Remoraid ~ -14HP / -4E=-​

Crazy Linoone {OO}
137m.png

[Death Cannon] Porygon
<Download>
Health: 69% (-20%)
Energy: 82% (-14%)
{SpAtk +1}
*Confused ~ Light*

Mikeh {OO}
223m.png

Remoraid (Male)
<Sniper>
Health: 37% (-27%)
Energy: 91% (-6%)
{SpDef +2}
*Paralysed ~ Light*

Ref Notes:
~ Cannon rolled a 6 and hurt itself in confusion on turn 1 (51+ Needed - Severe)
~ Remoraid rolled an 11 and could not move due to Paralysis on turn 1 (51+ Needed - Severe)
~ Cannon rolled a 6 for Tri Attack's accuracy and had a damage reduction on turn 2
~~I just want to confirm my system here since it's a new one I'm using - status effects have 5 stages by default - Severe, Heavy, Moderate, Light, and Mild. Each one has a 10%x*Level* chance according to the dice roller of invoking its effects. Every turn the level decreases by 1, and every turn that the effect takes place will decrease it by 2 in common situations until it wears off. (This all considering it's applicable to) There may be more to it but you'll have to find that out yourselves. :B I hope that's okay with your two, it seems the most stable way to judge effects in my opinion.

- Mikeh attacks first
- Crazeh Linoonie attacks next
- Aura Wuff Wuff :3

Last edited:
OK Remoraid, you're packed with Energy but your HP really isn't looking too hot at all. We could do with getting rid of that Paralysis too. So let's go ahead and use Rest to kill those two birds with one, er, nap. Keep trying to Rest until you can use it without hindrance from Paralysis, then Sleep Talk.

Rest ~ Rest/Sleep Talk ~ Rest/Sleep Talk

((Har har, no problem-o. Linooney's gonna fix her profile so the refs don't have to go through all that trouble...))

Yay super fast keyboard banging go Dwagie go~

Ahem.

Now that's a job well done, Deathy. Now, why don't you go regain some nice health back, too, hmm? Use Dream Eater if the Remoraid is asleep, and just Chill if not.

I love Porygons.

Dream Eater/Chill ~ Dream Eater/Chill ~ Dream Eater/Chill

Dwagie is a bad bad Dwagie and put this off for faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr too long. ;-; *Shakefist at Self and Life and The Universe and Everything* Feel free to pelt the ref with rotten fruit and spoiled cod.

Round 3

Crazy Linoone {OO}
137m.png

[Death Cannon] Porygon
<Download>
Health: 69%
Energy: 82%
{SpAtk +1}
*Confused ~ Light*

Mikeh {OO}
223m.png

Remoraid (Male)
<Sniper>
Health: 37%
Energy: 91%
{SpDef +2}
*Paralysed ~ Light*

"Bleep?"
Death Cannon and the fish seemed to have come to a standstill. The poor thing flopping about the surface feebly. He wasn't going anywhere soon - why not catch a break? That thing was annoying. The virtual bath toy bobbed about in the warm beverage with an eerie lack of life and movement. Apparently it was resting.. but who could be sure?
Remoraid on the other hand wasn't any more keen on moving himself - he was already drifting off, letting his wounds be eased off by a gentle sleep.
Bloop?
The fish was talking in his sleep. How sad- Whoooosh
Pffffffffttth.. That little... Did he just...... spit on me?! Cannon tilted his head. The tea he had been shot with had a high salt content... Brine? But wait, how was he - oh, nevermind. The fish is obviously no chef, so let's make our own meal~ With an audible "Om Nom Nom" soundclip (Cannon seems to have a sense of humour...) it takes itself into the neural pathways of the snoozing Remoraid..... somehow. (Seriously how would Porygon eat dreams?)
Hacking complete. Downloading; Sugar Plums and Fairies and Sh*t
Remoraid paused and cringed.. he suddenly had forgotten what he was dreaming of, and had a nasty headache to boot. Cannon gave an expression of satisfaction. Yummy dreams are yummy~
"Humph" Cannon heard. Remoraid had started swimming about.. with his eyes closed still? What was it -
"Why you worthless.. zz~ piece of rejected softwa.. zzz- re!" He was swimming around, strutting his... uh... stuff? Cannon was more than confused. Angry even, what in the hell was that thing doing? Rr... Raaah!! ...Boop
Download Stream Overload; System Sh-
*ZAP*
Cannon fell into the bobbing tea again; its systems had backfired _again_, what was this evil fish trying to PULL?!

<Death Cannon ~ -12HP / +11E>
<Remoraid ~ +55HP / -40E>

((Yes I condensed the damage reports since everything was like, the same~ ))

Crazy Linoone {OO}
137m.png

[Death Cannon] Porygon
<Download>
Health: 57%
Energy: 93%
{Attack +2}{SpAtk +1}
*Confused ~ Moderate*

Mikeh {OO}
223m.png

Remoraid (Male)
<Sniper>
Health: 92%
Energy: 51%
Status: Zzz~ You're the best! Around!... zzzz~ Noone's ever gonna keep ya down!
{SpDef +2}

Ref Notes
~ Cannon gained 4% HP from Dream Eater and 15% for chilling in exceptionally calm conditions
~ Cannon hurt itself in confusion after Swagger from rolling a 3

-Linoonie Attacks
-Mikeh Responds
-Dwagie hopefully stops sucking at her job

I'll get out my cod launcher. Hold on.... Ah.... Where did I put it...

Oh, here we go. Anyone have any ammo I can use?

And dammit Mike you just ruined some perfectly good tea. I've heard of tea with milk but salt? You should take some cooking lessons. Or at least tea making lessons.

Well, either way, Cannon, let's start targeting the fish's energy this time since he's running kinda low on that. Dream Eater (energy) if the thing's asleep, and if it's not or it uses Dive or Bounce, you can be annoying and Recover. If you didn't manage to Recover during the first action, Recover during the second; otherwise, Tri-Attack for some status effects! Yeah! On the third action, Recover if you haven't already, and Tri-Attack if you have. If the fish Dives or Bounces so you can't hit it, Sharpen.

Dream Eater (energy)/Recover ~ Recover/Tri-Attack/Sharpen ~ Recover/Tri-Attack/Sharpen.

I ruined it? Well excuuuuuuse me for being the little fish who dreams about tea-ruining moves.

That aside, we somehow crawled into the lead, Remoraid, so let's start tofinish off this damn weird bird-computer-thing. Being careful with energy while we do it :/

Just noticing how kind-of un-useful Remoraid's moveset actually is now, at least in this situation... hurry up and evolve you stupid fish. Anyway, Sleep Talk if you're asleep. If you wake up, Thunder Wave first to add to its misery and then hit it with Water Pulses, which I assume don't eat up much energy :3

Sleep Talk/Thunder Wave/Water Pulse ~ Sleep Talk/Thunder Wave/Water Pulse ~ Sleep Talk/Thunder Wave/Water Pulse

Well those cod at the bottom of the cup can't be liking that salt all too much.. wait, but aren't cod saltwater fish? ...I guess that doesn't apply to Tea Cod though, since they obviously live in.. teawater. Forget I said anything. ;-; Mike you had best keep your sadistic little fishy away from my tea.

REBEL 4; ACTION!!

Crazy Linoone {OO}
137m.png

[Death Cannon] Porygon
<Download>
Health: 57%
Energy: 93%
{Attack +2}{SpAtk +1}
*Confused ~ Moderate*

Mikeh {OO}
223m.png

Remoraid (Male)
<Sniper>
Health: 92%
Energy: 51%
Status: Zzz~ You're the best! Around!... zzzz~ Noone's ever gonna keep ya down!
{SpDef +2}

Aaah.... well that was a fairly short and unrelaxed rest. I can't remember a bloody thing I dreamt about. Except salty tea... what's that about.
Stirring from his pre-decided turns of rest, Remoraid looks for all intents and purposes - relaxed and ready to go. But he's slowing down a bit, must be the salty tea, dehydrating and exhausting him. Or just the exhaustion but I'm going to drill this into Mikeh till the foxhogs come home.
Taking a deep breath, Remoraid focuses his inner electric-type once more. This time this blasted rubber duck won't have the time to react. His fins crackle with a weak static and.. pew. With the best attack launching sound ever, a crackling line of electricity overcomes Cannon; fusing its circuits and causing it to stiffly bob about haphazardly. Cannon takes a moment... but can't get going. With a saddened bloop Cannon's now disturbingly stiff form slowly floats downwards like that of a deflating Zeppelin.

<Remoraid ~ -4E>
<Cannon ~ - >​

That's more like it! Thinks the luckhaxing Remoraid, a smug grin on his agape jaw. Let's finish this off! Pew Pew~ A ring of sonic wave-induced tea strikes at Cannon, who remains motionless as it bobs up and down in the turbulent liquid, beeping about.
This just won't do - but Cannon isn't defeated yet. Its body is covered and scrapes and chips as its program destabilises, but it has an extra trick for that.. Cannon quickly runs a repair program; letting its systems go into a rapid defragmentation. The abrasions and cracks glow for a moment before sealing themselves over with a new coating, leaving the floating program looking none the worse for wear. Oh sod this, Remoraid angrily puffs.

<Remoraid ~ -4E>
<Cannon ~ +39HP / -25E>​

Well let's end this, anyway. That thing can't do that again... right? With an appropriately angry PEW PEW, Remoraid fires off yet another Tea Pulse. Delicious, delicious tea pulse~ But... he doesn't aim all too well at all. It grazes Cannon and disperses into a minty, salty mist off in the air... also soaking the ref. Whimper.. It's still salty. She proceeds to shake off which sends droplets in all directions, showering the two trainers... sorry.
Bloop. This is stupid. Stupid fish. Stupid ref. PEW PEW... sorry, With some twists of its head Cannon fires its lazor... sorry, forms another Tri-Attack in front of itself and SHOOP DA WHOO- *Ref is killed*

<Remoraid ~ -14HP / -4E>
<Cannon ~ -9HP / -7E>​

Crazy Linoone {OO}
137m.png

[Death Cannon] Porygon
<Download>
Health: 87% +27%
Energy: 61% -32%
{Attack +2}{SpAtk +1}
*Paralysed ~ Light*

Mikeh {OO}
223m.png

Remoraid (Male)
<Sniper>
Health: 78% -14%
Energy: 39% -12%
{SpDef +2}

Ref Notes:
-Cannon rolled a 23 on turn one and was fully paralysed
-Remoraid rolled a 7 for Water Pulse on turn three and had damage reduced
-I'm writing shorter and shorter posts cause there's not so much to update or describe. ;-;

~Mikeh Attacks
~Linoonie Counters
~Sable wrings the salty tea from her fur

Dammit, that Linoone's inched into the lead AGAIN. This time on energy as well D:

Uh, let's see... start off with Amnesia and Screech, because they'll help you shave off some damage and do a little more yourself, and likely don't cost much energy. Then Waterfall it and god dammit try to make it flinch. If on either of the last two turns it tries to Protect or otherwise avoid the attacks, use Chill.

Amnesia ~ Screech/Chill ~ Waterfall/Chill

Cuz it's your fish Mike D: Stay away from my tea.

And now, Death Cannon, because you're being totally awesome right now, Chillax and restore some energies as well as relax off that paralyze. After that, Magic Coat the Screech back because you can and Mike has totally not learned his lesson yet.

End with a Skull Bash because you get a free defense up which is awesome. Because you're attack is awesomely high right now, it should do a nice bit of damage along with some delicious STAB. And don't flinch, dammit, because you're a computer program and computer programs don't flinch.

Chill ~ Magic Coat ~ Skull Bash (in one action)

Oh what ffffff I'll just leave this reffing right here and then *flee*

..Seriously I'm sorry you two, I totally suck at my job. ;-; Totally. So much happening and.. arghahgadfjk.. you're still at liberty to pelt me with Cod Cannons. So while those get warmed up, let's getiton once more~

REBEL 5; ACTION!!

Crazy Linoone {OO}
137m.png

[Death Cannon] Porygon
<Download>
Health: 87%
Energy: 61%
{Attack +2}{SpAtk +1}
*Paralysed ~ Light*

Mikeh {OO}
223m.png

Remoraid (Male)
<Sniper>
Health: 78%
Energy: 39%
{SpDef +2}

What a dramatic delay that was.. *Cough* As the ref finishes wringing salty tea from her fur, the battle seems to carry on unabashed, or rather.... what?
Mike's tea-ruining fish as staring blankly at the floating Riolu, it's unsure whether this is with disgust or apathy. Or both. It seems poor Remoraid has had another lapse in memory. Hey, why's this tea salty? What the hell did the foxhog do now. Where am I? Are you my mummy?
Meanwhile, in a stunning show of action and adventure, Cannon simply bides its time away, floating lazily with the occasional humming. After a moment and with a Windows-XP style chime, its head twirls creepily, and the bobbing bath toy springs back to slow, eerie psuedo-life.

<Remoraid ~ -3E>
<Cannon ~ +12E >​

I'm telling you, that thing creeps me out. I lurves it. <3 Note to self; get Porygon- wait, did it get shiny just now? Don't tell me its been downloading those damned Twitard novels and- oh wait.
Well Cannon has taken a metallic sheen, with a surface smooth enough to use as a mirror, sparking and glowing with some kind of.. mystic force, somehow. How does a computer program even do that?..
Oh it's no real matter, Remoraid is still miffed; and salty to boot. He can't quite remember why he's angry though, so he seems to resort to just sort of screaming in Cannon's general direction, and... oh holy hell, ears, EARS- THAT'S SHRILL, WRYYYYYYY MIKE WRYYYYYYYYYYYYY
...Canoon is all but unphased, though. The forces around its mirrored body simply ripple, and with a pulse of sound energy sent directly back towards MikeFeesh, it manages to give the poor thing an even worse headache.

<Remoraid ~ -3E>
<Cannon ~ -4E>​

RAGERAGERAGE; Yes, Fishy Rage. Be afraid. Enough faffing about, MikeFeesh takes a rage-ful charge out of the tea with the rage of a thousand feesh. With a terrible slam right onto Cannon's head, Remoraid plows right through the blooping bath toy.
Cannon responds with a spinning head, and starts to whir and hum again.. It seems computer programs CAN flinch. In a.. way. Cannon, nonetheless, is out of commission for the moment. (Sorry Linoonie dice roller is a fickle mistress D: )

<Remoraid ~ -5E>
<Cannon ~ -11HP>​

Crazy Linoone {OO}
137m.png

[Death Cannon] Porygon
<Download>
Health: 76% -11
Energy: 69% +8
{Attack +2}{SpAtk +1}

Mikeh {OO}
223m.png

Remoraid (Male)
<Sniper>
Health: 78%
Energy: 28% -11%
{Defence -2} {SpDef +4}

Ref Notes:
- Waterfall rolled an 83 (20% Flinch)
- Linoone attacks first next round.
- Uhm.. Ref braces to be pelted with various flying objects. Geep.

((oh god why am I on right now))

Dwagie~ You're alive~ I thought you drowned in the tea or something~

Cod! Tea! Tea Cod Tea! Go go go Cannon go! Skull Bash your heart out unless the feesh protects or something, which then Chill.

(Quick order is quick)

Skull Bash/Chill ~ Skull Bash/Chill ~ Skull Bash/Chill

Actually I was choking on the saltiness. D:
So basically, it's Mike's fault. It's always Mike's fault.
Like now, Mike what are you doing? Stalling, look your fish is at the bottom and.. kya, what? Wait, MIKE PORYGON DON'T HAVE TO BREATH.
Uh.. right.. REBEL 6; ACTION!! ... I'm going to grab some cookies from that vending machine out back while this.. excitement gets underway.

Indeed Porygon don't have to breath - Cannon plunging into the minty, salty depths to chase down to naughty fish. Unfortunately, Porygon DO have to obey the laws of physics, and even with its best efforts of propulsion Cannon has to struggle somewhat against the liquid. Still, Cannon is relentless at poor Remoraid, just trying to catch a break down bottom.
And.. really, that's all the happens. Cannon pecks away at Remoraid, while it just pants and takes it. Mike's just wasting ALL our time. Oh well, makes my job easy. *Nom* What'd I miss? Oh yeah, nothing.. Well actually, the poor fish has taken a beating something major.

<Remoraid ~ -33HP / +20E>
<Cannon ~ -18E>​

Crazy Linoone {OO}
137m.png

[Death Cannon] Porygon
<Download>
Health: 76%
Energy: 51% -18%
{Attack +2}{SpAtk +1}

Mikeh {OO}
223m.png

Remoraid (Male)
<Sniper>
Health: 45% -33%
Energy: 48% +20%
Status: Stop. Stop that. STOP THAT. YOU'RE INCESSANTLY ANNOYING. Gods almost worse than my trainer.
{Defence -2} {SpDef +4}

Ref Notes:
- Cannon suffered a damage and energy use penalty for physical attacks under water.. well, tea, as well as using a one-turn Bash. It also did not get Skull Bashes Defence boost due to rushing it per turn.
- Cookies sure are nommy
- Mike tries to waste our time first
- Linoonie smacks him up because she gets to counterattack
- Ref probably looks really lazy but I mean what else was I gonna pad this with? Short and sweet imo tbh imo

Back
Top Bottom