• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Crystal Gym Leader Tournament (ROUND 3 ENDS AUGUST 20TH)

About the prize thing.
See, I get them from a friend of mine.
Said friend is going to be away until the middle of next month with no internet. :l

Sorry, this was unexpected to both of us.

About the prize thing.
See, I get them from a friend of mine.
Said friend is going to be away until the middle of next month with no internet. :l

Sorry, this was unexpected to both of us.
Not a problem! Just bring it up later. Or don't worry about it at all!

Is it alright I created a badge? And maybe, if the rest of the Leaders make some too, I can make a badge case for players to pick up, and I could update them and stuff? (I know, the ideas I come up with when I'm asleep)

badges aren't a terrible idea, but I gotta stop hating on my designs and stuff. maybe i'll go post around the sprites thread for some help...

Also, PRobably a good idea to trash the old gyms.

The old gyms will be deleted once the new ones are up, yes. Just wanted to give people (or well I guess just SS over in Chrome) time to recover anything they thought was necessary, but they're not going to be there much longer.

Kratos, just wondering; do we name the Gym Towns ourselves? Just wondering, because I'm creating the Gym setup in Notepad to copy and paste later.

Yeah, you make up a town. This is a "different region" so you can't use any of the canon stuff, I doubt it's a good idea to use any of the previous leaders', and there weren't any official towns planned out beforehand. (Of course, if you were a leader before you're welcome to reuse your old town.)

I'm looking through my old notes for the original stuff now, incidentally. It might not be on this computer, but I'm trying to find it.

Just making sure.

Now to come up with a horrifically bad name for my town...

...Solight Town is the best I can come up with right now ;.;

I would be willing to help with badgemaking.

ALSO: Congrats to the victorious victor. Here is thy ribbon, so that Kratos shall not hath to getith it from her pm history.

ribboncrystal.png
ribboncrystaltrans.gif

I'm making my own badge, but if they could all be around the same size? I'm making a badge case that I will update and everything =D

THREAD INTRUSION

I plan on making Vixie's badge based on the badges in your badge case in HGSS, unless like everybody else decides on something different, in which case I'll go with whatever you guys do, because I'm really anal about consistency and stuff. But they're all roughly the same size, somewhere in the vicinity of 25x25.

Maybe since all the Johto badges are blue and all the Kanto badges are brown we can decide on a color for the Crystal and Chrome league badges. Eh? Eh?? :D

edit: I could see a cute lavender color, yes... :o Gotta keep it in pastels. Or maybe a sky blueish, since it's Crystal. Chrome could be, like... uhm. A more saturated yellow or blue?

Last edited:
Hmm... light blue would be more fitting for the Crystal League, but I like purple better... and, since I was going to make a badge case, I was going to say around the size of what Blastoise made, but i you make all of the badges that size, I'll take that ino account when making the badge case (and my badge).

i like the soft "crystal blue" (pun intended). chrome, how about silver/gray because chrome is, well silver and chrome colored.

EDIT: Kratos, i got your PM. I'll likely be the last to give the info, just cuz I'm a really good procrastinator. 25x25? I'll probably make a colored one and a monochome one, once we decide on a color.

i like the soft "crystal blue" (pun intended). chrome, how about silver/gray because chrome is, well silver and chrome colored.

Silver/white would be better. In my experience, chrome is extremely shiny as metals go. My steelpan is chrome plated and it can be blinding on a sunny day.

Back
Top Bottom