• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cyberspace

Alright, why not? Catch :3

Catch both? I can't assume stuff all the time, y'know. And did you pick up the second Magnet?

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon
Items:
Magnet_Sprite.png
Magnet

You catch the
602.gif
female.gif
female Tynamo and the
602.gif
male.gif
male Tynamo! You're feeling pretty content. Do you want to carry on?

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon,
602.gif
female.gif
Tynamo,
602.gif
male.gif
Tynamo
Items:
Magnet_Sprite.png
Magnet

A much easier way to do the sprites would be [*sprite=bw]Name of Pokemon[/sprite*] (Minus the asterisks). This way won't be animated, but I thought that might save you some time. Also, the sprite for Ferrothorn on the front page is a Stoutland.

Happy about my recent captures, but still wanting to find some more rare Pokemon, I continue on.

A much easier way to do the sprites would be [*sprite=bw]Name of Pokemon[/sprite*] (Minus the asterisks). This way won't be animated, but I thought that might save you some time. Also, the sprite for Ferrothorn on the front page is a Stoutland.

Happy about my recent captures, but still wanting to find some more rare Pokemon, I continue on.

Thanks! I'll look into that when I finish this post. But I still need a code for the items, and I'm pretty sure I typed 597 into the URL I found. =/
Anyway, you continue on, and you hear a mysterious boinging sound. Could it be, a
325.gif
? Do you want to investigate further?

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon,
602.gif
female.gif
male.gif
Tynamo x2
Items: MagnetMagnet =P

Last edited:
Sorry Ulqi, I guess yours popped up as I posted. So, you take the corridor to your right, and your left hand feels all tingly, because you are holding a
Magnet_Sprite.png
Magnet in it. You notice there is a
137.gif
Porygon there, using Magnet Rise (can Porygons learn that?). Do you want to catch it, as it is irritating your hand?

~~~~

Pokemon:
239.gif
male.gif
Elekid
Items:
Magnet_Sprite.png
Magnet

Sure, why not?

I go and see what's making that noise.

Also, found a working Tynamo sprite
602.gif

I don't think the Pokemonelite2000 one is working.

Thanks! I'd downloaded PLDH.net's black and white sprite archive while I still could. =P It also figures I typed 508 rather than 598 for Ferrothorn! That's fixed though, I think.
You scout around, looking for the source of the noise. You find it is a
325.gif
female.gif
Do you want to catch it?

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon,
602.gif
female.gif
male.gif
Tynamo x2
Items:
Magnet_Sprite.png
Magnet

Sure, why not?

Right, Wynaut? You catch the
137.gif
Porygon! It stops irritating your hand. Do you want to continue?

~~~~

Pokemon:
239.gif
male.gif
Elekid,
137.gif
Porygon
Items:
Magnet_Sprite.png
Magnet

Also, just as a note, the shiny encounter rate in the Safari Zone should be 1 in 200, not 1 in 8172.

Just for the record, either of these rates is fine. Shinies shouldn't be any more common than about 1/150, but there's no problem with going rarer. My own area, in fact, has the 1/8172 rate of the games.

Thanks! I'd downloaded PLDH.net's black and white sprite archive while I still could. =P It also figures I typed 508 rather than 598 for Ferrothorn! That's fixed though, I think.
You scout around, looking for the source of the noise. You find it is a
325.gif
female.gif
Do you want to catch it?

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon,
602.gif
female.gif
male.gif
Tynamo x2
Items:
Magnet_Sprite.png
Magnet

IDK if you're still running this based on what you said in the last Grr thread post, but I guess I'll catch the Spoink.

Also, thanks Squorn, for clearing that up.

IDK if you're still running this based on what you said in the last Grr thread post, but I guess I'll catch the Spoink.

Also, thanks Squorn, for clearing that up.

Yeah. It's still running until I leave, that is if I leave. So, you catch the
325.gif
female.gif
Spoink! It leaves a Mind-PlateMind Plate. Do you pick it up?

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon,
602.gif
female.gif
male.gif
Tynamo x2,
325.gif
female.gif
Spoink
Items:
Magnet_Sprite.png
Magnet

Last edited:
I might as well keep going. There's still a lot left to find.

You continue your search. Suddenly, a piece of virtual ice falls on you. Before it can hit you, it dissolves away. Could it be? Have you found a...
131.gif
Lapras!? Do you want to take a closer look?

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon,
602.gif
female.gif
male.gif
Tynamo x2,
325.gif
female.gif
Spoink
Items: