• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cyberspace

*Gasp* YES!

Take a closer look :3

You take a closer look. It is quite dark, but luckily your
602.gif
female.gif
Tynamo (F) knows Flash! She lights up the whole room, and you see a small grey-ish shell poking around a pillar. It turns out to be a...
131.gif
male.gif
Lapras! Do you catch this nice beasty?

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon,
602.gif
female.gif
male.gif
Tynamo x2,
325.gif
female.gif

Items: Magnet Magnet, Mind-Plate Mind Plate

Do I get to keep the spoon? :3 But yeah, I'll search around.

You pick up the spoon. It turns out to be a TwistedspoonTwistedspoon! (I'll add that to the item list when I've posted) It is letting off a strong kinetic energy, which leads to an
065.gif
female.gif
Alakazam! Do you want to catch the Alakazam and keep the Twistedspoon?

~~~~

Pokemon:
239.gif
male.gif
Elekid,
137.gif
Porygon
Items: MagnetMagnet

Last edited:
You pick up the spoon. It turns out to be a TwistedspoonTwistedspoon! (I'll add that to the item list when I've posted) It is letting off a strong kinetic energy, which leads to an
065.gif
female.gif
Alakazam! Do you want to catch the Alakazam and keep the Twistedspoon?

~~~~

Pokemon:
239.gif
male.gif
Elekid,
137.gif
Porygon
Items: Magnet

Yay! I'll take both~

You take a closer look. It is quite dark, but luckily your
602.gif
female.gif
Tynamo (F) knows Flash! She lights up the whole room, and you see a small grey-ish shell poking around a pillar. It turns out to be a...
131.gif
male.gif
Lapras! Do you catch this nice beasty?

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon,
602.gif
female.gif
male.gif
Tynamo x2,
325.gif
female.gif

Items: Magnet Magnet, Mind Plate Mind Plate (or whatever the psychic variation of the Arceus plate is. I appear to have forgotten them all =P)

Catch indeed! I think I'll call it Lazuli. (Lapras Lazuli, see what I did there?)

You take both the TwistedspoonTwistedspoon and the
065.gif
female.gif
Alakazam! There appears to be a dark room up ahead. Do you want to explore it?

~~~~

Pokemon:
239.gif
male.gif
Elekid,
137.gif
Porygon,
065.gif
female.gif
Alakazam
Items:Magnet Magnet, Twistedspoon Twistedspoon

O3O Dark rooms, ooo. Much to be explored in a dark room, right? I'll go in.

Catch indeed! I think I'll call it Lazuli. (Lapras Lazuli, see what I did there?)

(I call mine "LuckyLaprs" in the games. ^_^) You catch the ALMIGHTY
131.gif
male.gif
LAPRAAAAAAAS! =P The dark room seems to hide more. Do you want to search it some more?

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon,
602.gif
female.gif
male.gif
Tynamo x2,
325.gif
female.gif
Spoink,
131.gif
male.gif
Lapras Lazuli

O3O Dark rooms, ooo. Much to be explored in a dark room, right? I'll go in.

You cannot see in the dark room, but your Alakazam knows Flash! =D Do you want to use Flash?

~~~~

Pokemon:
239.gif
male.gif
Elekid,
137.gif
Porygon,
065.gif
female.gif
Alakazam
Items: Magnet Magnet, Twistedspoon Twistedspoon

Last edited:
Well, if I'm having this much luck so far, I might as well keep on going. =D

You keep on going. It appears that there is a generator, attracting
599.gif
Klink. One looks up at you with a smile. It appears to want to be caught. Do you catch the
599.gif
Klink?

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon,
602.gif
female.gif
male.gif
Tynamo x2,
325.gif
female.gif
Spoink,
131.gif
male.gif
Lapras Lazuli

Last edited:
Okay, catch!

You catch the
599.gif
Klink! There appears to be a locked door, but with a single Gear Grind from your newly caught
599.gif
Klink, it opens. Do you want to explore the room ahead?

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon,
602.gif
female.gif
male.gif
Tynamo x2,
325.gif
female.gif
Spoink,
131.gif
male.gif
Lapras Lazuli,
599.gif
Klink
Items: MagnetMagnet, Mind-PlateMind Plate

I'm gonna open the file!

Whoah, I really need to differentiate my starts! =P I'll do bank stuff, let you sort out your P.C. and I'll be back =D Also, as a side-note, I've updated all my old posts so they now have images and are more aesthetically pleasing! =P I think

EDIT: Ok, we begin in 10, 9, bah... Who's got time to count? (I did not totally rip-off Barry)

You tentatively open the file, even though you have heard stories about Dar's attempts. Luckily, it doesn't load with Katy Perry (don't ask what goes on in my head) but instead it loads with Chrome! It loads up a hacked TCoD, much like the April Fools prank the Super Moderators pulled on these forums. Suddenly a
474.gif
Porygon-Z attacks! Do you catch it?

Last edited:
Hmm... let's continue, shall we? I explore the room.

You explore the room. You explore the room. A group of
605.gif
Elgyem (I added them to the common list when I was going through and editing my posts)are disrupted and attack you! Do you catch one? (Please note: you get to pick the gender for this one)

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon,
602.gif
female.gif
male.gif
Tynamo x2,
325.gif
female.gif
Spoink,
131.gif
Lapras Lazuli,
599.gif
Klink

Last edited:
(I thought I replied to this earlier <.<.)
Yes, I'll use Flash.

You use Flash! =D A blinding light surrounds the are! =O A
025.gif
female.gif
Pikachu is so blinded, it randomly attacks! You luckily manage to evade her attacks. Do you want to catch her to calm her down?

~~~~

Pokemon:
239.gif
male.gif
Elekid,
137.gif
Porygon,
065.gif
female.gif
Alakazam
Items: MagnetMagnet, TwistedspoonTwistedspoon

You explore the room. You explore the room. A group of
605.gif
Elgyem (I added them to the common list when I was going through and editing my posts)are disrupted and attack you! Do you catch one? (Please note: you get to pick the gender for this one)

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon,
602.gif
female.gif
male.gif
Tynamo x2,
325.gif
female
Spoink,
131.gif
Lapras Lazuli,
599.gif
Klink

Ah, just my luck. I pay Coloursfall $8 for an Elgyem this morning, and now I run into a whole darn nest of them. So, I suppose I'll ignore them~

Except they're attacking me, so I order Lazuli to throw an Ice Beam in their direction while I make an escape.

Ah, just my luck. I pay Coloursfall $8 for an Elgyem this morning, and now I run into a whole darn nest of them. So, I suppose I'll ignore them~

Except they're attacking me, so I order Lazuli to throw an Ice Beam in their direction while I make an escape.

(cue epic battle music)
Wild
605.gif
Elgyem appeared!
VM: Go
131.gif
male.gif
Lazuli!
*Lapras appears*
VM: Lazuli use Ice Beam!
*Lazuli uses Ice Beam*
It's a critical hit!
All the
605.gif
Elgyem faint!
Lapras Lazuli gains 1,000,000... Yeah, I dunno what came across my mind that made me do that. =P (I've had luck with Elgyem today, got one in a critical capture! =D) After freezing the Elgyem to death, one somehow manages to thaw out and offer you a TwistedspoonTwistetdspoon in exchange for capturing him. (Yes, cue
male.gif
) Do you:
  1. Fully accept the
    605.gif
    male.gif
    Elgyem's offer?
  2. Trick the
    605.gif
    male.gif
    Elgym into giving you the TwistedspoonTwistedspoon?
  3. Catch the
    605.gif
    male.gif
    Elgym and leave the TwistedspoonTwistedspoon? He is being very nice and non-violent
  4. Just ignore them both and be on with your travels? =P

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon,
602.gif
female.gif
male.gif
Tynamo x2,
325.gif
male.gif
Spoink,
131.gif
male.gif
Lapras Lazuli,
599.gif
Klink

I don't really want to catch you. Look at my pants, and how much they are sagging from the weight of six Pokeballs... Not to mention this magnet and weird plate-thingy. Pretty soon I'm going to have to wear some kind of utility belt, and, well, that's just going to look tacky. Even if it were some kind of Batman belt... come to think of it, that would look kind of cool. Dang, if I keep catching these things, I'm going to need a Batman belt. Maybe I could catch like a bunch of Zubats and hide out in caves. Then again, I'm just likely to end up very, very confused if I do that. What with all those Pokemon knowing Supersonic and all... Maybe I could wear ear muffs? But then I'd have to wear them all the time, and that would just be a pain. I wouldn't be able to hear anything. I'd have to leave my phone on vibrate. And even if I did pick up my phone to answer, I'd have to take off the earmuffs. And I don't want to have to do that; that just defeats the purpose. Maybe instead of a Batman utility belt, I could pretend I was a mechanic, or a plumber of some sort. I mean, those guys tend to have a lot of tools. I could always get a fanny pack, but that seems kind of emasculating, really. If I'm going to keep catching Pokemon at this rate, why not just throw them all into a duffel bag. Or a camper bag. As long as its not a roller bag... those things used to be cool in middle school, but now they just might as well have a sign on them that says "kick me!". Roller bags are kind of useless except for travelling. And besides, if I threw all my Poke balls into one bag, I might have to label them. That just sounds, so boring. Ughh, what am I thinking? What I need is a quiver! Except, instead of holding arrows, I'd be holding Pokeballs. But then again, arrows are kind of cool, so maybe I'd get two quivers, one of them full of arrows. Then I can pretend I'm Katniss in the Hunger Games. Or Nicolas Cage in The Weather Man. lol. Nicolas Cage.

Oh, right! The game! Umm... don't catch the Elgyem, but try and take the spoon.

*VM offers the Elgyem a half-eaten bag of Skittles in exchange for the TwistedSpoon*

I don't really want to catch you. Look at my pants, and how much they are sagging from the weight of six Pokeballs... Not to mention this magnet and weird plate-thingy. Pretty soon I'm going to have to wear some kind of utility belt, and, well, that's just going to look tacky. Even if it were some kind of Batman belt... come to think of it, that would look kind of cool. Dang, if I keep catching these things, I'm going to need a Batman belt. Maybe I could catch like a bunch of Zubats and hide out in caves. Then again, I'm just likely to end up very, very confused if I do that. What with all those Pokemon knowing Supersonic and all... Maybe I could wear ear muffs? But then I'd have to wear them all the time, and that would just be a pain. I wouldn't be able to hear anything. I'd have to leave my phone on vibrate. And even if I did pick up my phone to answer, I'd have to take off the earmuffs. And I don't want to have to do that; that just defeats the purpose. Maybe instead of a Batman utility belt, I could pretend I was a mechanic, or a plumber of some sort. I mean, those guys tend to have a lot of tools. I could always get a fanny pack, but that seems kind of emasculating, really. If I'm going to keep catching Pokemon at this rate, why not just throw them all into a duffel bag. Or a camper bag. As long as its not a roller bag... those things used to be cool in middle school, but now they just might as well have a sign on them that says "kick me!". Roller bags are kind of useless except for travelling. And besides, if I threw all my Poke balls into one bag, I might have to label them. That just sounds, so boring. Ughh, what am I thinking? What I need is a quiver! Except, instead of holding arrows, I'd be holding Pokeballs. But then again, arrows are kind of cool, so maybe I'd get two quivers, one of them full of arrows. Then I can pretend I'm Katniss in the Hunger Games. Or Nicolas Cage in The Weather Man. lol. Nicolas Cage.

Oh, right! The game! Umm... don't catch the Elgyem, but try and take the spoon.

*VM offers the Elgyem a half-eaten bag of Skittles in exchange for the TwistedSpoon*

You give the
605.gif
male.gif
Elgym a half-eaten bag of Skittles! (Skittles =D) Judging by your rant, it seems you are happy with your catch. Do 555you want to leave?

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon,
602.gif
female.gif
male.gif
Tynamo x2,
325.gif
female.gif
Spoink,
131.gif
male.gif
Lapras Lazuli,
599.gif
Klink
Items: MagnetMagnet, Mind-PlateMind Plate, Twistedspoon

Ok, CATCH!

You catch the
474.gif
Porygon-Z! It drops a Dubious-DiscDubious Disc! Do you pick it up?

~~~~

Pokemon:
474.gif

Back
Top Bottom