• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

I am choosing the Pokémon of the day one more time, then I am moving on to other threads. I am going to go to sleep earlier, and get up earlier. I have been going to bed at four in the morning.

The Pokémon of the day is the pseudotree, Sudowoodo.

sudowoodo

Usokkie deceptively looks like a tree, when is really a Rock-type, thus being actually weak against Water-type attacks. Players who are hoodwinked may avoid using Water attacks.

At some point they decided to make it a sort of counterpart to Mr. Mime despite being released a generation later. Bonsly was first released in Generation IV as a Pearl exclusive, opposite to the Diamond exclusive Mime Jr. I don't really know why

New day, new number, new Pokemon. 397 staravia.

397.svg

Why does this get Intimidate

It's been a few days, so I think I'll pick it.

300.svg

Skitty. For the longest time, I didn't know it evolved with a Moon Stone. Kinda cute.

I like Skitty! It's cute and it's one of those pokémon that doesn't stick too closely to one design element/concept, which is always refreshing.

I don't ever train it, though, as Delcatty is horrid despite Normalize being a pretty cool ability.

Oh goodness. This is the name of my clan leader on PO. I adore Skitty's (or is it Skitties?)! They are cute and fluffy and pink and stuff. I caught one on Emerald (I think, one of the 3rd gens) and raised it. It became part of my Champion team. Not the most effective member, but she had her moments~

The Pokémon of the day is the pseudotree, Sudowoodo.
EgQVME7.gif
jfc i just got Sudowoodo's name after like what ten years???? of having known it exists?

it's psuedo-wood-o. because it's pretending to be a tree.

i get it

edit: oh also
[Music Dragon] ... My god!!!
[Music Dragon] Jess. Get the President on the line.

Last edited:
EgQVME7.gif
jfc i just got Sudowoodo's name after like what ten years???? of having known it exists?

it's psuedo-wood-o. because it's pretending to be a tree.

i get it

edit: oh also
[Music Dragon] ... My god!!!
[Music Dragon] Jess. Get the President on the line.

JESUS CHRIST WHAT EVEN HOW DID I NEVER NOTICE

I FEEL LIKE MY ENTIRE WORLD HAS JUST BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN HOLY SHIT

Weird kitten. I think it should learn Lick, since that's a cute thing cats do. Also it seems to have no claws. Weird for a cat.

wheeeee I love Sigilyph!

Sigilyph

Look at it! It's like Unown, except cooler. And it flies. And it's more useful. Aaand it's not as annoying as Unown.

DO THE BENEFITS EVER END

Sigilyph! Nazca lines! Good type coverage in its movepool!

Also, I'd love to Fly on one like I did in my first runthrough of White. It's got feet-holders and handlebars!

S seems to be a popular letter.

Anyway, Sigilyph. Yeah, it's less "let's make something weird but not too useful" and more "generic psychic that looks weird because this is Unova". And its hands are forks.

Back
Top Bottom