• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

I think Pinsir is ugly. And it should be part Fighting. I guess that where Scyther uses the sharpness of its blades, Pinsir uses brute force. How else do you use X-Scissor when your giant mandible horns don't have any edges? Speaking of giant mandible horns, its mouth is quite far from them. At least it has some not-so-huge-but-still-big-and-scary mandible teeth.

Meloetta: Probably my favorite Gen V legendary. It's all human-ish and Greek Mythology-ish and all that fun stuff.

Drapion: Used one in Black 2. Night Slash + Sniper led to fun times with critical hits. It also has a really cool typing.

Pinsir: Give it a Bug/Fighting evolution. Then we'll talk.

I'm gonna do one this time.

This should be interesting.
Chespin-Official-Art_300dpi.jpg

Oshawott type change. How'dyado?

Last edited:
so

huge

agh.

but anyway I didn't think of it as a typeswap of Oshawott, but now that you mention it, I guess? I'm personally going to pick Fennekin but whatever.

Chespin looks real cute, anyhow. The human-ness of Chespin annoys me, though... dunno why.

Chespin looks like Cub from Happy Tree Friends (f you don't know what that is, please don't look it up).

It's probably my least favorite Gen VI starter, but that's just because Froakie and Fennekin are the best.

I usually like Grass-types, but this... The fact that it looks like Oshawott is just part of the problem... How do I accept that the new Grass starter is not a reptile?

surskit is forever ridiculous to me because i remember encountering one for the first time in sapphire and being like 'what. WHAT. WHAT???' because I didn't know what it was so I immediately disliked it.

but eh really it's cute. It looks like the combination of a spider and a schoolgirl.

It's a bug with four legs. What's with Nintendo and biologically incorrect legs?

Also what would Misty think about this thingie?

The only line from Gen I that has Flash Fire and actually has fire on it... Ponyta is cute, but also elegant. And fast. (Now it reminds me of the flames on racing cars.) And excellent at jumping. I guess its legs are rather strong...

ponyta was one of the only pokemon i found during my missingno. adventure (as well as M, Missingno. Rapidash and Magneton) and it was so annoying to beat/catch. It almost caused me to white out so i called it JERK.
Ponyta's cute though, and I would consider using Rapidash in a main team some day.

I like Ponyta. It's a flippin' horse that's ON FIRE. And it has diamond hooves or something. and it was the first Pokemon card I ever owned.

Too bad it doesn't evolve until level forever.

Back
Top Bottom