• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Well, Corsola... I tend to think of its stats as "the best of both worlds" when it comes to its type combination. I mean the emphasis of the stats that I associate with Rock and Water. Maybe it's because Geodude and Tentacool are so common.

But wait, it could actually be considered something between a rock and a jellyfish.

As for its design, maybe it should have some tentacles sticking out. If it's supposed to be cute, they could be disguised as fluff...

I love corsola! I've never actually used one because I tend to always keep pokemon that evolve because they're more exciting, but it's so cute. :D it's a widdle clump of coral with tiny stumpy feet and a face! aww!
I always wonder what pacifidlog does when the corsola want to go somewhere. What if they want to go hang out in slateport or something? does the whole town move? that would be so cool.
But wait, it could actually be considered something between a rock and a jellyfish.
what

Pacifidlog is the coolest town ever! I bet they just go with whatever the Corsola want because they don't really have much of a choice. Plus who can argue with free town roadtrips?

But, yeah, Corsola's super cool in my book. I remember trying to catch one in Silver, but had so much trouble due to it using Recover. Like uv, I've never used one in a team, but it's haaaaard to use all of them awesome 'mons. I like Corsola's shiny color scheme a lot! Light blue is perfect!

NEW POKEMON~
128Tauros.png

taurooos! Tauros is a bull-thing with a lot of tails. Simple as that.

Wait, let me get the picture:

Tavros.png

Anyway, Tauros is a pretty cool guy. He sure was a powerhouse back in days of old, now he's NU, which is kind of sad. Tauros still has pretty decent attack and speed stats.

new day. rng says 470.
470Leafeon_Dream.png

Leafeon is one of the better Eeveelutions, battle-wise. And it's such a cuddly tank-- look at that Defense! As for design, I always thought those random herb-things on its legs and body and everywhere were a bit overhyped (HURR DURR IMMA GRASS TYPE SEE I GOT HERBS) compared to, say, Flareon or Umbreon. Maybe no leg-herbs, just the tail and chest and head and ears would look cleaner, but, oh well I guess you can't argue with Pokemon.

I like Leafeon as a Pokémon, but I find it to be one of the worse Eeveelutions. Its movepool is paper thin, offering little to complement Grass (a commonly resisted type) and deal with checks and counters. Ingame, it's pretty intolerable.

New day. New Pokemon. Random.org says 563.
...eww cofagrigus
DUvkb.png

Sarcophagus ghost with four hands that evolves from a two-handed mask ghost? Well. It's one of those creepy Unova ghosts. Its ability is... Mummy. Shauntal has one. There's not much else to say about it.
And what's with those teeth? o_O

Back
Top Bottom