• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

You remember, in Pokémon Stadium 2 days, where you could only transfer Pokémon off of the Stadium PC onto your handheld game when that game had a certain number of Pokédex entries? 150, or 200, or whatever it was?

Gloom was that number entry! So at that point, I could finally retrieve my old Lugia and Suicune and others from my old Silver version.

Other than a good memory, Gloom is interesting. I don't think I've ever used one in battle, though, at least not with the intent of evolving it.

Well... It's a Rafflesia bud that smells awful. Sort of realistic, I guess. I don't know. It seems that number and size of spots is a common gender difference.

And now,
one of my favorite bugs...

48.svg

Venonat!

One of mine, too!

I just love its fuzzy little body, antenna, little fang-pinchers, adorable eyes, and just everything, okay? They're literally perfection in Pokémon form.

Also what do you guys think of the Caterpie → Metapod → Venomoth and Venonat → Butterfree theory?

Muchlax trolls you in XD: Gales of Darkness. It eats your Pokesnack things and makes a troll face. To be honest, I'm kinda glad I don't have the game (it looks good though, and I do want it, I just don't like Munchlax)

I don't know what to say. Except that it has Piloswine-style fluff around its feet. No wonder it's so slow.

Muchlax trolls you in XD: Gales of Darkness. It eats your Pokesnack things and makes a troll face. To be honest, I'm kinda glad I don't have the game (it looks good though, and I do want it, I just don't like Munchlax)

It doesn't happen that often, but it did get really annoying when you were trying to catch the rarer stuff to trade for Duking's Larvitar/Meditite/Shuckle or during the Bonsly sidequest.

There's a girl on the top floor of my dorm hall who bears a striking resemblance to Munchlax, and she has no idea. We won't have to deal with a Snorlax though because Munchlax evolves by happiness and she hates everyone

I don't dislike Lunatone, but I'm partial to Solrock because of a great one I had in an Emerald run. Mostly what annoyed me about Lunatone was Snattle in XD, I spent a helluva time in Phenac City thinking something better than a Delcatty had to be waiting for me at the end, and boom...Shadow Lunatone. Huge letdown.

Ah, Lunatone, the only way to get a second Moon Stone in Sapphire. I think Jigglypuff should be a counter-exclusive to Clefairy in R/S to make it fair for Ruby players.

Never cared for it much, loved to EXP grind off of it in FRLG's Four Island. I might have used one in a Crystal run but that was forever ago, so I dunno. It's okay.

Back
Top Bottom