• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Dame Alex's Sprite Center

Re: Dame Alex's Center for Chao(s)

I hope you can do animals, but can you make one of a tiger cub? And another of Mewtwo, please!

Should I request Salamence..? No, don;t you've already requested something. Try it yourself. But really, don't you want a Salamence chao..?

^Ignore me arguing with myself. And really, don't do Salamence yet, I want to try~ :DDD

Can I have an Eevee and 2 eeveelutions chaos please? Um, Vaporeon and Espeon.
Can you PM the Eevee to Espeon~ please?

I'm back! Yay! And I bring chao!
For Mewtwo:
Erindor.png

I was kind of disappointed that the wings covered up the lovely tail I worked on. Oh well, I can always use it when I get to Espeon.

Thanks guys for your wonderful praise! Yous=awesome!

Mewtwo:
I hope you can do animals, but can you make one of a tiger cub? And another of Mewtwo, please!
Sure I'll try animals! I didn't specify WHICH chao I'd do.:talking: But...um, for Mewtwo, do you want a certain pose or something to make it different than the other Mewtwo?

Dragon:
Should I request Salamence..? No, don;t you've already requested something. Try it yourself. But really, don't you want a Salamence chao..?

^Ignore me arguing with myself. And really, don't do Salamence yet, I want to try~ :DDD
:grin:

Last edited:

The wings are supposed to be green, too. But nice job anyways!

For mumei_tensai:
AbsolandRiolu.png

Oh, and Mewtwo, I fixed the wings.

Oops, I forgot a Mewtwo was already made >.>
So sctratch that.

So I'll replace it with...
A Lugia! Bananana

For JolteonShock:
Pidgeotto.png
and
Rattata.png

Thanks for adding to my collection! For that, I'll give you a cookie:
Cookie.png

I decided to experiment with human chao:
Misty.png
(inspired by the famous Misty lure)

^Do Ash lures make a cool chao? Well, one please! And Charizard and shiny Charizard please!

For Terry. T.:
AshandShinyCharizard.png

Oh, and I already have a regular Charizard up in my collection, so you can just look at that one.:grin:

Callisto, I PMed the Eevee.
Also:
VaporeonandEspeon.png

Sorry for doing Terry's first, I was excited about making another human chao and forgot to do yours first.:sweatdrop:

Last edited:

These are so absolutely adorable it's unbelievable ;w; And they're so well done~ I'm seriously in love with the Riolu, Absol and Flygon.
Eep.. Since Riolu is done.. Would I be able to request a Raichu? ^^; And.. Possibly if it's not too much trouble, Lucario?

Never too much! Wow, you're very nice and polite, keep that up! It'll only bring you good things!:talking:

Back
Top Bottom