• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Dame Alex's Sprite Center

Re: Dame Alex's Center for Chao(s)

For Callisto:
Pichu.png

This was actually harder to make than I thought it'd be.:sweatdrop:
Also...since Terry. T. was banned (for what reason I know not) I will put a delay on his request (especially because it's so hard), at least until I might have made all the chao in his request.

I'm really sorry, I forgot to check back at the thread!
Well, I went back some pages and found my requests! They are beautiful, thank you!
And yes, Jolteons are awesome.
...can you do a Jolteon Chao?

For Mumei:
Manaphy.png

Sorry for not being on for a while. I was really busy with schoolwork and got a little lazy...But I did create a comic on the front page to help make up for it.

Sorry, it had problems loading. But it's up now.:sweatdrop:

For Mewtwo:
Skymin.png

That is Skymin right? It wasn't a typo, where you meant Shaymin?

ShinyMewfree.png

This is a shiny Mewfree. It's my first splice. Crit, anyone? Even now, I can see some mistakes I made (like the positioning of the body in comparison to the wings). X/
Edit: Oh wait, never mind. The wings are where they're supposed to be.

GrassMew.png

This is a grass-type Mew. It's my first retype. What do you think?

Last edited:

Yes, I meant Skymin. And you did awesomez on it. Although, I coulda sworn there's red on it somewhere... and the flower, where is it?

So now, I was wondering if you could put the Mewtwo in a sprite comic, to play as me, ordering something silly? Kthxbye

Yes, I meant Skymin. And you did awesomez on it. Although, I coulda sworn there's red on it somewhere... and the flower, where is it?

So now, I was wondering if you could put the Mewtwo in a sprite comic, to play as me, ordering something silly? Kthxbye

About the red, I really wanted to use more of it, but since the red cape...cloak, thingy, is on the back, I really couldn't show it that much. If you look closely, you might spot it. Also, I think only the land form has the flower. I couldn't find one on the reference sprite I was using. If you want the land form as well, I could make it.:talking:

Yay! A comic request! I was kind of hoping someone would request one! Okies, so...since chao counts as sprites (I think) I'm going to assume you meant a comic with chao as the sprites. If you meant something else, then I apologize, and will remake it.

For Charizard Morph:
Luxray.png

That hair was kind of daunting for me, but I pushed through. Hope you like it.

For JolteonShock:
Jolteon.png

Believe it or not, the spikes were the hardest part.

Last edited:
Re: Dame Alex's Center for Chao(s) Critique Wanted!

I just mean put the Mewtwo chao in one of your sprite comics, please.

GrassMew.png

This is a grass-type Mew. It's my first retype. What do you think?

Well, the part where the tail is supposed to be attached to the.. tailbone? looks kind of weird, like it's not connected properly. Outline on it is all black on one side, bad Dame Alex :< You can make your workspace a bit bigger if you want, you know. The sprite looks pretty squished, you can make it smaller again later. Remember, 64x64 or 81x81.

Thar, joo wans ur laem crits u has thm. :DD

Last edited:

I just thought of a good comment for the chao my chaosona requested: OROCHAOMARU WIL KEEEL YOU!

Anyways, make an EeveeSkitty chao, please!

Elephant chao, please! And/or a rubber duck chao. <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom