• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed [DEAD] Digitized - A Digimon RP

Re: [Now Started] Digitized - A Digimon RP

((Time backup FTW!))

A... wall... what is this? Suddenly, a hole opened up. Everything was... so BIG! She looked back at an... egg? And her Digivice! Suddenly, a bat swooped down. Her Digivice glowed. She felt energy flowing through her...

((Short is short; have to go do other things...))

Karoko got up and notice that he had changed. He now had five legs with a singel claw at the end of each. He still wasn't sure what was going on but he tuned his head when he heard a bunch of noises. He noticed that bat-like creature being attacked. He wasn't sure what to do, but he didn't like the looks of the bat. He ran towards it and jumped at the DemiDevimon

"Nail Scratch!" He said as he began to claw at DemiDevimon

((Oh, btw Mewtwo, you forgot Gatomon's Fresh form, YukimiBotamon, in your form. I know I'm late, but could you fix that?))

"Hey!" Kris cried out as the spiked ball hit her square in the face. She let go of DemiDevimon in the process and fell to the ground with a thud.

DemiDevimon watched the other Digimon warily. Even with that Minomon, he couldn't take all those In-Trainings at once. But perhaps... he decided to pull out while he could. "Uh, thanks..." he muttered. But before he could do anything else, he felt sharp pain in his back. Not wanting to fight back, he simply shook himself and flew away.

As Kris recovered from the blow, she cautiously bounced over towards Pherin. As much as she didn't want to get spiked in the head again, she had to talk some sense into him. "You didn't actually believe him, did you?" She quickly realized that probably wasn't the best thing to say.

Karoko looked up at the DemiDevimon as it flew away. With a blink he looked around at the other digimon around him. He wanted to ask one of them what was going on, but as it wasn't in his nature to start a conversion with others, so he kept quiet and just watched the other talked while he stud off to the side.

Pherin reached out his vine to the Demidevimon as he flew off, but he was too late. He then stared at the Koromon as it turned and began to approach him. He reached for another of his spiky scales, in case he needed to use it, but was a little surprised when it began to talk to him.

"Stay back... I don't know who you are, but I'm warning you." Pherin tried to whip his vine at the Koromon. He just knew the poor bat knew what was going on. The Demidevimon could have helped him, but these others chased him off. Why? And who were they? He began to float back as the Koromon bounced toward him.

Jason struggled against the barrier around him. Soon a crack appeared and he focused harder. Eventually, he broke free, and tumbles out in to ... a field? He looked around and noticed some fresh digimon ... the were the same size as him! He looked down and saw his new body, and his digivice. Soon a DemiDevimon swooped down, and he felt as rush of energy as his digivice activated.

His body felt different from what it had a moment ago. Several of the others were attacking the DemiDevimon, but Jason simply watched them. Before long it flew away leaving only the now In-Training Digimon.

"Well, I must saw, that was ... amusing" he said as he walked over to a Koromon and some others.

Vai bounced over to the other Digimon, and actually recognized them all this time. A Minomon, looking kind of insecure, was trying to attack, or maybe defend himself from the Koromon, and the Kyaromon she had fallen on had barely moved, a few others as well. Vai approached the group, wary of the Minomon's vine.

"Does anyone have an idea of what's going on?" She asked, almost squeaking. Her voice was so high pitched..

"Look, I don't want to hurt you." she tried to reassure the Minomon. "I don't know who that DemiDevimon was, but he attacked us first. You see, I only just got here..." Kris then noticed two other Digimon approach her. A Tokomon and a Poromon. "I know I don't." she spoke to the Poromon. "Um, this is going to sound really strange, but were you guys maybe humans before you hatched? I was, and well, we all seem to have arrived in the same place, and I just noticed that you've also got Digivices just like me..." she trailed off. Would they really believe her? She had her doubts, but there was no other way to explain the Digivices, so perhaps they were...?

Karoko ears twiched when he heard the Koromon asked if the others had been humans. So they were also turned into digimon. He looked at his claws and tried to manuver his new Tsumemon body over to them, finding it very hard to walk on five legs.

"You used to be a human, so was I" He said to the Koromon and he walked up to the group, finally getting the hang of having five legs and one eye

((...Wha? I didn't say anything about losing memory.))

((Uh, shit. I was thinking of Mystery Dungeon >_>))

Pherin grunted, landing back near his digiegg and picking up his digivice with his vine, lifting it to his hands. "It doesn't matter. The only thing that does is making the best of our situation. If I'm back in the dream world, in means that there are powerful creatures around, and if I want to live, I need to become powerful too. Because when it all comes down to it, being human or not doesn't matter if you're dead."

He looked down at the device. "I don't know what this is exactly, but I do believe it's the key to becoming stronger. A digivice, you say?" He tucked it amongst his scales.

"Uh-huh, that's what it's called. The strange thing about the Digivice is that no one knows whether it alone causes Digimon to grow stronger, or if the human that holds the Digivice is the one bringing it out in them. While studies would suggest it's the latter, as a Digivice is useless without its owner and vice versa, we can't be sure. We don't even know who or what manufactures Digivices." Kris realized she had just gone shooting her mouth off again and that no one really needed to know any of that. Well, while she was at it she may as well say something useful. "Um, my name's Kris, by the way. Kris, as in, female, since it's not gender-specific."

((Sorry if I'm ignoring anyone's character, it's just you figure Kris is busily talking to Pherin and all.))

"My name's Pherin..." He looked around, looking at the other seven in-training Digimon nearby, feeling rather cluttered, uneasy about being around everyone. He turned away, not really caring to continue looking. "There's two things I can say right now to that. First, we're not humans anymore. The digivice activated without a real human standing by it. Second, if the digivice was the only way to evolve, this world would be filled with babies... there would not be the big monsters that really exist. So the digivice must contain some source of power, but it is not the only source. For instance, when I was my prior form, the sunlight felt like it was giving me power. So I likely would have eventually grown up anyway even without a digivice, just naturally."

Last edited:

Kat picked up her Digivice in her... tail, she had now? and tried to figure out what was going on. She was a yellow head with a tail... that seemed familiar... Nyaromon! She was a Nyaromon! It was the In-training form of her partner, Gatomon. "Omigod what the crap I'm a Nyaromon!" she whispered loudly.

"Of course not," Kris replied. "But the Digivice is the most potent source, it would seem. Without it, Digimon don't Digivolve as quickly. You are right about the first part, though. In fact, I hadn't actually thought about that. The thing that I'm curious to know is, now that we're data, whether what the Digivice recognizes to be human in us was overwritten, or was it perhaps stored somewhere else? After all, when Digimon revert to eggs, their old data becomes part of the new Digimon, as shown by Digimon who involuntarily repeat their old evolution line without any outside influence." she paused for a moment. "Um, sorry, I keep getting carried away... It's just, you know, kind of exciting for me..."

Kayou watched with some suspicion as Digimon spoke up, debating what had ahppened. Now that the Demidevimon had been chased off, she managed to compose herself entirely, no longer bristling or feeling he need to hop up and down out of anger. Looking down at her stubby legs, and then twitching her tail so that she could see it, she sighed. "This is exactly what I wanted to be, if I ever stopped being human." she said to herself, voice completely calm. Oh yes, like she wanted to be constantly reminded of her 'partner', of the one who had betrayed her. This was just great.

She, slightly unused to her tiny legs, walked a bit away from the group, and then turned so that she could look at all of them. Right now, they knew about as much as she did, probably, and until someone offered some new information or ideas, she was content to just sit here and watch them, listening to the conversations.

Pherin sighed. "Feh... I could care less. Well, let's test it then." He shook the device, and pressed whatever buttons on it he could find. "Evolve me, stupid thing!" Nothing happened though, and he grumbled. "Fine, be like that. Well, I'm going to look for a way to evolve. I'd rather not be stuck like this forever, and I don't want to stay here until some giant beast finds us and decides it wants a snack." He begins to head off, into the forest. "Hmm, snack sounds good. I'm hungry..."

Jason listened to the conversation, until the Minomon said something stupid. "If we go off alone, there is more danger of being deleted by larger digimon. As much as it pains me to say this, we have to stay together. It only took a few of us to defeat the DemiDevimon, and you didn't really work well as a team then. Surely, if we all work together properly, then we should be able to fight a Champion digimon. And if we discover a way to revert to our human forms, then we won't be condemming any of us to live out the rest of our lives as digimon."

Back
Top Bottom