• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed [DEAD] Digitized - A Digimon RP

Re: Digitized - A Digimon RP

"That's alright," she replied, "I see some some fallen leaves and... grass." Kris wasn't sure if one Minomon could carry her in those stubby arms, and she didn't want to find out. She opened her jaws wide and snapped them closed on some grass. As she munched on them, her eyes bulged a bit before swallowing. "Tastes just like it looks..." she muttered. The grass itself was only a bit bland, but she had pulled up some dirt and roots with it.

Kris looked up when she heard Kayou. "I like, ah, Kayou's idea. Out of everyone here, just judging by species, I think either Karoko or Vixi, since both Tsumemon and Viximon are notorious for being quick and hard to catch. But then Vai is a Poromon, and they do have limited flying abilities."

Last edited:

Vai heard her name and looked up. She wasn't really listening, but she had a good idea of what was being discussed..

"Uh, yeah," she agreed. "I could go ahead and see.." She flew up to the tree, and tried to rip off a few twigs with her beak. Getting a few, Vai dropped them down to Kayou. "Airmail," she said with a grin.

'Lessee, I'm a bodyless head with a tail. Can't do much here." the Nyaromon said. "By the way, I'm Kat Miyamoto." she introduced. "Mind tossing me down a couple leaves? I'm hungry, and I need to find out what excactly I eat."

The Minomon saw Kris instead trying to eat... grass, with dirt? The expression the Koromon made was priceless. "Hehe, silly ball... creature..." He didn't know the names of many Digimon, mainly only a couple, Kunemon and Flymon, the only two forms his former partner showed him. Pherin lowered himself onto a lower branch, lying on the branch and leaning against the trunk, then unwrapped his vine and lowered it down to Koromon, starting to wrap it around her. "You better not bite me like you did the bat..."

Kris flinched, startled, before she realized what was going on. "Um, thanks...?" she said as the vine curled around her.

((Shoooort.))

He began to heft the Koromon up. "Geez, you don't need food, you're fat enough already..." he complained, struggling, but surely lifting her, letting her up onto a low branch. "There... don't fall, because I'm not picking you back up... Anyone else, or should I just finish up?"

(shooort too)

Karoko looked at the group and decided to scout out ahead. With a nod to the rest of the group, he was off. He walked along feeling the need to glance around him every other second to check that nothing had gottn behind him and was stalking him. After getting a fair distance without seeing anything, he decide to return ot the group. he got back faster because he had decided to run back.

"There appears to be nothing ahead for quite someways" He said as he returned to the group

Last edited:

Vixi just smiled as she watched everyone eating, and as the Tsunemon left to scout up ahead. She had a full stomach for no apparant reason. Bored, she decided to run up ahead, and try out the only attack she was aware she had. Finding that she could still see the group, but was out of range of them she pronounced to herself,

"Killing Stone!" With that she became a rock and began emitting poisonous gas. After a couple of seconds the gas dissipated and she reverted back into her Viximon form. Seeing that the Tsunemon was returning she ran back to the group, her relatively mischievious Vulpine smile adorned on her face.

Kayou looked up at the Poromon. "...Thank you." She nibbled a leaf and coughed. It didn't taste all that good - it was bland, and she didn't like the texture. "I can eat these, but it's not very pleasant. Still, the chances of finding a fruit tree nearby are a bit slim, so I will make do with this." The twigs were slowly and reluctantly de-leaved, and once she finished eating, she strolled over to the Tsumemon. "You're sure? ou saw nothing at all?" She was a bit disappointed. At least another Digimon might have explained their situation.

(Crappy)

As Kris busily munched on the leaves, trying to ignore their taste, she caught sight of something out of the corner of her eye. Quickly turning around and nearly falling off the branch, she saw what appeared to be a butterfly-like creature in gold armor with white and purple wings bearing a pattern similar to the Crest of Knowledge.

"Don't be alarmed," it spoke, "I'm not here to hurt anyone. I saw one of you, the Tsumemon, holding that Digivice, and I had to follow. You are the eight infected humans, correct? I am Butterflymon."

"Um, yes. How did you know... Butterflymon?" Kris asked. She felt relieved to know that there was someone here to potentially help.

"I was informed by my friend Ophanimon, one of the Three Great Angels. They keep tabs on everything, you know. And of course, your Digivices." she replied.

((If it seems strange to end it here, this is just a chance for the others to say anything.))

Pherin had just finished his meal of delicious leaves, when he saw a golden figure with bright white wings flying toward them. He got on alert, though was calmed a little by her words. "Hmm... Well then, maybe you can tell us, what's going on, Butterflymon. Why did this happen to us? And how can we evolve? I don't want to be stuck like this forever."

Jason was pressing random combinations on his digivice when the Butterflymon approached. He looked up and saw her. He listened to the small conversation, before he interupted. "You know Ophanimon? Can you take us to her?" Jason asked the Butterflymon.

"Why did it happen? That is what everyone is trying to find out. We don't know anything more than you do at the moment, I'm afraid." she said, looking at Pherin. "I cannot be sure of how you would Digivolve, either. This is the first case of Tamers turning into Digimon. But there is one constant; whenever you are in danger, that is when most Digivolve as a natural defense. Of course, the higher up you Digivolve, the harder it will be to Digivolve again or maintain that form for long, with few exceptions. However, most Digimon are capable of staying in their Rookie form at least, which is after your current form." Butterflymon then turned to Jason.

"Ophanimon..." She paused for a moment. "Perhaps I could. I do need to tell her about your arrival, and if she were to examine your Digivices, then we could learn more about the virus. I'll get one of the forest's messangers to deliver a message to her."

"Hmm... I see..." This discussion began to get Pherin thinking. Danger? So in order to get stronger, I need to make my body think it needs to be stronger. I guess that makes sense. And I suppose I'm also right that it requires more energy then... obviously if you're more powerful, you would use up energy more quickly by definition... unless you have a source to gain more energy from. Very interesting. I guess there's only one thing to do, but I can't do anything until Butterflymon leaves... unless... The Minomon blurted out suddenly to the larger insectoid. "Can you help us then? Train us... help us get to our next stage. Right now, we're all pretty weak, so it would be nice to be able to reach that Rookie form you mentioned, in a less deadly environment."

"Yes. It would be better if we had a stronger digimon such as yourself to help us train and protect us from other digimon. Surely if you don't know how long we're going to be stuck like this, then it would be better for us to be stronger." Jason pointed out. That, and I would love to see the look on that Minomon's face if I digivolve first. "Then again, if Ophanimon needs to see one of us, I'll go. That is if you arrange for another digimon to protect me."

"O...phanimon?"

Kat had heard of Ophanimon; it was her, well her partner's, and hers now, alternate Digivolution, and also some sort of guardian. "Ophanimon is my alternate line other than Magnadramon. May I go?"

((Short, but I needed back in.))

The rookie level....... Tsumemon's rookie is Keramon... Karoko thought to himself It would be great to finally have arms and two eyes again...

"Butterflymon, i have a question, if you were aware that i was there when i was out scouting, why did you not make contact with me then?" He asked "Was it because you needed me to lead you to the others?"

He thought for a second then continued. "And if you could, training us would be helpful, i mean even with all of us we wouldn't last if something really powerful came up"

"You are all going to see Ophanimon." said Butterflymon simply. "And you are correct - I said nothing because I wanted to follow you here, and I didn't want to alarm you." Kris decided to cut in.

"But the others are right, we can't get by like this. We already had a close shave with another Digimon. Couldn't you stay for a while and help us train? Before we go we should reach Rookie at least." she looked down from the branch at Butterflymon.

"Well... I suppose I could arrange something. However, as I need to save my strength as I too am going..." She turned around and called, "Palmon!" An almost reptilian figure with a tropical plant growing on its head and overall plant-like appearance came running. "Yes, Butterflymon?" it spoke.

"Palmon, I want you to test these Digimon you see here." Palmon stared. "Those Digivices...!"

"Yes, these are the ones. They need to Digivolve before they set off to see Ophanimon, so I would like you to have a mock battle with them." Butterflymon turned back towards the group. "Palmon is a Rookie Digimon. Since In-Trainings are still quick to Digivolve, this should work."

"Poison Ivy!" Ivy vines extended from her leaf-arms, headed toward Kris, who was still sitting on the branch. She leaped out of the way as best an all-head could do and landed on the ground below. The vines instead got wrapped around the tree.

Karoko was shocked when the Palmon attacked before even warning them the battle had began. He stepped back alittle and braced himself for whatever should happen. He was ready to strike with Nail Scratch at a moments notice.

(i know it's short, but i could think of much else to do)

Vixi was listening in only with half intrest, begining to be more occupied with her tail. She had heard something of Ophanimon and seeing her, then something on Digivolving everyone to their Rookie Form. Suddenly vines lashed outwards from a Palmon towards Kris. Vixi watched as Kris avoided the attack, and in an instant Vixi felt the need to attack.

"Killing Stone" She exclaimed as she formed into a stone and began emitting poisonous gas.

Back
Top Bottom